• Returns address

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

Hello good people! Okay, I have a few things to return, but I don't have a printer, so generally I do my address label by hand. Unfortunately, because I don't get to the PO that often, I tend to have several things to return at once and I don't usually do "return form, label, down to the PO". So at the moment, I have things I need to return and I've done the return forms, but I don't have the return address to hand.

Does anyone have it to hand so I can sort this package for returning hopefully tomorrow??

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Try calling customer sevices, or live chat.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hello 

Aw sorry to hear you need to return some items , I hope they weren't too bad for you

The UK address is 

Returns 

100 Locksbrook road 

Bath 

Ba1 3EN 

Please include a note with your name address , order number and reason for return yes

Also obtain a proof of postage receipt from the postal office 

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

Thank you! you're a star

I think it says a great deal about Lovehoney that this returns package contains only five items out of the (embarrassingly high ) number I have bought over the last year. Five "noes" over all that time I'd say is pretty good going and reflects well on the company!

I think I have maybe 2-3 items still on my "damnit woman, make a decision!" pile, but if you looked at my order history... well, even if ALL of those get sent back, that's an exceptionally good ratio of yay to nay

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Won't this require the free returns royal mail licence number

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.