• LH promotional email glitch

    1462828583
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 719
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I usually get the deal of the day ones. But have been getting other deals ones the more I order off LH.... Most relate to items I have viewed or related to other items I have already bought!

    1462828587
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1857
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    mamz wrote:

    Go into account and then there's something like manage your email subsciption

    They're all ticked. :I I signed up for the newsletter weeks ago and got an email saying I'd receive something within the two weeks after but haven't had a thing back. :s I've registered now a third time and I guess I'll have to wait for those emails again. ;_; Alll I want is to save some money and still get some awesome sexy stuff.

    1462828597
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1162
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    mamz wrote:

    Go into account and then there's something like manage your email subsciption

    +1, and failing that pester livechat and ask them to sort. For me they deleted and readded my email a few times but it eventually worked x
    1462828659
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1857
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    Sex Squid wrote:

    mamz wrote:

    Go into account and then there's something like manage your email subsciption

    +1, and failing that pester livechat and ask them to sort. For me they deleted and readded my email a few times but it eventually worked x

    If it doesn't work this time I shall have to do so. :P Did you get the DOTD emails though?

    1462828739
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1162
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    Didn't get anything although it was all ticked. Took three diff goes with livechat before it worked, but the sooner you pester, the sooner it's fixed x

    1462828942
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1857
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    Sex Squid wrote:

    Didn't get anything although it was all ticked. Took three diff goes with livechat before it worked, but the sooner you pester, the sooner it's fixed x

    Odd, did they know what the issue was? I get the DOTD. I'm going to put off livechat for the moment, only just got the baby to sleep for her nap, but I have plenty of time so will give them a nudge tomorrow.

    1462830167
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1162
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    Nope they didn't know, they said they'd given my email add to IT in the end, but it worked. I bow get one or two offers every week in addition to the DOTD. Fingers crossed for you x

    1462867577
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2748
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I saw the deal of the week in the deal of the day e-mail today, do you check at the bottom of the e-mail?

    1462868113
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1296
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    KittenFeatures wrote:

    mamz wrote:

    Go into account and then there's something like manage your email subsciption

    They're all ticked. :I I signed up for the newsletter weeks ago and got an email saying I'd receive something within the two weeks after but haven't had a thing back. :s I've registered now a third time and I guess I'll have to wait for those emails again. ;_; Alll I want is to save some money and still get some awesome sexy stuff.

    Oh dear I am sorry to hear you are not receiving the mail , I see you are set up for Deal of the day.

    It may be worth trying this just in case we have been marked as spam: 

    Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner). Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link. Select the “Safe List” link. Copy and paste email@newsletter.lovehoney.co.uk into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”. Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box

    If this still does not work we can remove you from the email set up and try again. 

    1462871173
    PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 489
    • Joined: 29 Sep 2014

    Hmmm, I hadn't been receiving dotd for a while either. So I checked my settings and it was unticked, I don't recall messing with the settings at all. This is strange! Maybe a glitch happened at some point?

    1462876947
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1857
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    KittenFeatures wrote:

    mamz wrote:

    Go into account and then there's something like manage your email subsciption

    They're all ticked. :I I signed up for the newsletter weeks ago and got an email saying I'd receive something within the two weeks after but haven't had a thing back. :s I've registered now a third time and I guess I'll have to wait for those emails again. ;_; Alll I want is to save some money and still get some awesome sexy stuff.

    Oh dear I am sorry to hear you are not receiving the mail , I see you are set up for Deal of the day.

    It may be worth trying this just in case we have been marked as spam:

    Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner). Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link. Select the “Safe List” link. Copy and paste email@newsletter.lovehoney.co.uk into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”. Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box

    If this still does not work we can remove you from the email set up and try again.

    I have just checked my safelist and its actually already on there so there's no need for me to add it again. Not sure why I haven't had anything from it. My inbox is always clean and I receive deal of the day every day.

    Suppose I might have to have it removed and set up again. :P

    1463066424
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1857
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    I've been in touch with Livechat who have pretty much done what I already did. The lady just unsubscribed me and subscribed me to them again and said to come back to them if I don't receive anything over the next few days.

    I feel like I've already missed out on loads of offers that would have been really great. x( Sigh. I shall wait and see what happens.

    It's weird because I receive the confirmation email when I first subscribe to the newsletter and it asks me to confirm, so I do. Then it sends me another that thanks me for confirming and says I'll receive some emails over the next few weeks. Then I receive nothing after that.

    1463066727
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1296
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    KittenFeatures wrote:

    I've been in touch with Livechat who have pretty much done what I already did. The lady just unsubscribed me and subscribed me to them again and said to come back to them if I don't receive anything over the next few days.

    I feel like I've already missed out on loads of offers that would have been really great. x( Sigh. I shall wait and see what happens.

    It's weird because I receive the confirmation email when I first subscribe to the newsletter and it asks me to confirm, so I do. Then it sends me another that thanks me for confirming and says I'll receive some emails over the next few weeks. Then I receive nothing after that.

    sad

    oh dear , well I am checking to see if there is anything going on our end and I will pop in as soon as  know .

    The final issue may be with the email account being used. 

    1463126820
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1296
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Morning KF ,

    IT have checked and the emails you have signed up for are being sent , deal of the day is being received on a daily basis. 

    So I am not sure if maybe something has happened with your email account as from our end all is fine.

    They will check for you today if deal of the day hits your inbox too. 

    1463127940
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1857
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Morning KF ,

    IT have checked and the emails you have signed up for are being sent , deal of the day is being received on a daily basis.

    So I am not sure if maybe something has happened with your email account as from our end all is fine.

    They will check for you today if deal of the day hits your inbox too.

    I've received the deal of the day email already, I get those first thing after midnight usually.

    Over the past month of being registered the emails I've received from Lovehoney are either Deal of the Day, Order Confirmation, Despatch Confirmation, Newsletter Subscription Confirmation and one that thanks me for confirming that I want the subscription. I can't see anything wrong from my end, I use an Outlook account and I've had it for over 10 years with no issues. I did check the safe list and email@newsletter.lovehoney.co.uk is on there. I have the Lovehoney customer care email address on there too. It's really odd because I've never had an issue with receiving emails from any company or email address. I've been using this email address for most of my life.

    I've never received anything from Lovehoney in my junk inbox and I keep my inboxes clean other than things for my jobsearch so nothing is getting lost at all. :S Really confused and not sure what to do about it. It's not on my blocked senders list. Is there a different email address I should be receiving regular emails from? I've never received any product recommendations either, I've been here a month now and it says twice a month, I wasn't aware that existed until I checked the other day under my subscriptions.

    1463128333
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1296
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    KittenFeatures wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Morning KF ,

    IT have checked and the emails you have signed up for are being sent , deal of the day is being received on a daily basis.

    So I am not sure if maybe something has happened with your email account as from our end all is fine.

    They will check for you today if deal of the day hits your inbox too.

    I've received the deal of the day email already, I get those first thing after midnight usually.

    Over the past month of being registered the emails I've received from Lovehoney are either Deal of the Day, Order Confirmation, Despatch Confirmation, Newsletter Subscription Confirmation and one that thanks me for confirming that I want the subscription. I can't see anything wrong from my end, I use an Outlook account and I've had it for over 10 years with no issues. I did check the safe list and email@newsletter.lovehoney.co.uk is on there. I have the Lovehoney customer care email address on there too. It's really odd because I've never had an issue with receiving emails from any company or email address. I've been using this email address for most of my life.

    I've never received anything from Lovehoney in my junk inbox and I keep my inboxes clean other than things for my jobsearch so nothing is getting lost at all. :S Really confused and not sure what to do about it. It's not on my blocked senders list. Is there a different email address I should be receiving regular emails from? I've never received any product recommendations either, I've been here a month now and it says twice a month, I wasn't aware that existed until I checked the other day under my subscriptions.

    it sounds to me that all is OK , I misunderstood your last post as not receiving anything from us. 

    We have sent the emails you are signed up to. The offer emails are subject to order history and your interests so I am sorry you have not yet had one. The product recommendations one is a soft guidline on 1-2 a month , so I am sure you may recieve some soon yes smiley

    1463128473
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1857
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:.

    it sounds to me that all is OK , I misunderstood your last post as not receiving anything from us.

    We have sent the emails you are signed up to. The offer emails are subject to order history and your interests so I am sorry you have not yet had one. The product recommendations one is a soft guidline on 1-2 a month , so I am sure you may recieve some soon

    I signed up for the newsletter a few weeks ago now and it assured me that I would be receiving a few things as a welcome within the two weeks after it but have received nothing from that and I don't receive any of the offer emails that Lovehoney claims they send out twice a week under the email subscriptions.

    Should I have received something from those at this point?

    1463128670
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1296
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    KF - I will pop you an email to explain further to not take up the full thread

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.