• A question about new members

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Ive been buying the products for a very long time but only more recently started using the forums as i have a bit more time to myself x

1st foxyc [sign in to see picture]

i have just got my 1st products 4m love honey, Ordered them on Wednesday and the came Friday which is good bcoz it was a 2-4 days 3 delivery.

Going to try the products 2day 2 give a review.

This is also my 1st posting and I am a bit confused with what 2 do. So I thought I would start hear seen as it’s about ppl doing the 1st post.

How ever is there a thread 4 new comers? Because u can’t help but fel u've been thrown in at the deep end. ;-) X

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the site.

Most newbies find it useful to aquaint themselves with the rules of the forum

And the search button is a great tool to find threads of interest to you. Or feel free to start your own topic if it hasn't already been covered.

smackneill [sign in to see picture]

I've been away from here for a while, I used to post alot but have been ill....well I'm back and for good, HA!

I am about to order some daring gifts for the wife and will report here as to how they go.

This is a great place with friendly folks and good advice, so thanks and hello (again).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.