• Returns Q

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if this has been asked before:

I need to return a couple things but they are all in separate 3 for £XX deals, I want to keep the other items I've bought but can't find anything I like in the offer to exchange with.

What have other people done in this situation?

:)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Morning MM, Hopefully LH will answer but I think you'd be charged for the remaining items separately so you might be best choosing another item from the deal.

[suspended user]

suspended user

You really do not have a choice here. You can keep the 2 items at their full price. If the full price is extra, I believe they will not ask you for money (they never have with me), but leave it to what you payed. If the full price of the 2 is less, I think the same principle applies, they might not reimburse the difference (hasn't happened to me yet, so don't know for sure). From my several experiences with this matter, I believe you are better off getting something from the same offer nonetheless. When there isn't anything that appeals to me personally, I usually just pick an item that has a good value for money or is neutral and cute enough to be gifted / sold to a friend.

Or something easy. Like in the £10 offer some lube or stockings is always a handy basketfiller, in the £50 a game or a new vibrator, in the £75 I wouldn't know out the top of my head, but I'm sure you can find something...
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Heya 

We will take the amount of the kept items away using their RRP from the refund. 

This typically is over the cost paid and usually means there is no refund to issue.

We will not charge you the extra if it does go over what was paid on the 3 for £10 , 2 for £20 etc etc.

Sometimes there is a few pound left to refund if 2/3 items are returned. 

We do email to offer you to take advantage of the deal by exchanging to other items in the offer, as that works ot better for you. Or you can take the refund - if there is one. We leave it up to you :) 

I hope that helps , I did work returns a fair bit with CC but I hope I have explained it well enough. 

I'll have another look at the offers, one of the orders the offers are no longer valid on what I bought, so I may just cut my losses on it.

Knickers too small (size 12) suspender belt too big (size 8-10) cock ring bruised my OH and nipple clamps don't fit. It's a lot to sort out so I hope CC can be patient with me. Lol.

I'll just send the whole bondage order back. I don't think I'd be happy exchanging for the sake of it.

I'm emailing CC now :) thank you x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.