• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

Weeradge [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    This is not my idea (it's far to good to be mine )
    It was suggested ,that since Lovehoney has taken the rather irritating decision to not post out returns labels (we have to print the ourselves , tough on those ortals who don't have a printer ) It has been suggested , that those who wish to return an item , and don't have a printer (yes , there are some around ) can call/eail LH and have a returns label posted to them
    I think this idea is so stupidly simple , it's brilliant .
    It means that those like myself , who have vowed not to use "Lovehoney " again ,now have a "get out" .
    It should suit everyone .
    Hope this catches in with the "powers that be "

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Too add to the above suggestion. Maybe even an option to have a returns label included in the following order/exchange, as this would only occur on returns/exchanges that were already in-motion, which would also help stay green as the return labels 'home-made' use much more paper, wheras the company could make 2 or 3 from 1 sheet of a4 💖xx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Seems to be the case that when a member (mamz) links to products on the LH.ca website they don't hyperlink on the forum. Check the 'Your latest purchases' thread for examples.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I agree about returns labels, why not just put one in with every purchase? You do get a order summary in the box, so why not include a returns label? Most other companies I've ordered from online do this.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

I agree about returns labels, why not just put one in with every purchase? You do get a order summary in the box, so why not include a returns label? Most other companies I've ordered from online do this.

They used to do this. They stopped because most people didn't use them and it was costing money and wasting paper :)

NatandTom wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

They used to do this. They stopped because most people didn't use them and it was costing money and wasting paper :)

Ah okay. I'd prefer to get a returns label than an order summary piece of paper though. I did almost buy myself a printer because I didn't want to print a LH returns label at work, hah. Ended up staying late and printing it when most people had gone home.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

And the problem must have appeared after the Coco de mer items went live on the site since all of us who reviewed Coco de mer items have them on our profile.

Why do I keep writing in the wrong theads?

This is just something I thought would be fun; when you have quotes from reviews that you use to promote a product, be it in an email or on the site, it would be fun for users if you credit the review that you took it from. You could just put thier username after the quote. I think it'd be really fun to see, and think "huh, I know the user that wrote that", or even more fun if you see your own name after the quote. It wouldn't really help the site, I'd just enjoy seeing it :)

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Would love to see a gift-wrapping option. Obviously for a few more pounds but it really makes something wonderful.

I ordered a treasure me chemise a while ago, and while I'm not really that fussed with packaging, it didn't scream "treasure me" at all. Would be amazing over Christmas too and for valentines. Just an idea!

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

I know I'm not the only one who wants to see Vegan and Cruelty Free as two extra lines...

YES!!!

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

I've suggested it before but, when there is the drop down menu for materials, could 'veggie friendly' or 'all except leather' be an option? I hate going through it material by material by in the bondage section just to find something that isn't leather.

Definitely this!
    I'd love to be able to filter out all the bondage stuff that is leather/non-veggie.

I want to be able to go on the product page of a lingerie item on my phone and upload my photo of that item there. Now I have to go on my computer and upload photos and it would make it much more simple if I could do it from my phone directly on the product page :)

Ignore me. I just tried and tilted my phone and then it worked 😱 You learn something new every day 😳

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe I just haven't noticed this yet and it already exists but would it be possible to have a share this item/ email a friend type button so that if there is a really nice piece of lingerie you find on the site that you think that they might like you could quickly email it to a friend or partner?

It might not be such a good idea for sex toys but for lingerie this would be really handy as a couple of times I've seen things in the sale or in DOTD and by the time I see my friend to tell her and show her them in person as she hasn't shopped here before, as far as I know, they are sold out. I know that I could easily construct an email myself and create a link there but a quick button option onsite would save time and send her directly to the product :)

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

I'd love there to be an alert if someone's replied to one of your threads or posts. Maybe a private messaging system too.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Banannabelsplit wrote:

I'd love there to be an alert if someone's replied to one of your threads or posts. Maybe a private messaging system too.

They've said before on numerous occasions that the private messaging system won't be returning 👍

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

OK thanks for the heads up 😎

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

1. When a new offer comes up such as the current 40% best sellers one- give some indication of how long this offer will be on for. I asked CC and they said depends on sales and items but will this be days/weeks/months/ years- some indication might be nice.

3. PLEASE get rid of the items on the page which stay out of stock, some items have been on there saying out of stock for months.

3. Again have the same offers for 'normal' and 'plus' sized items

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Could we have the opportunity to bookmark specific posts or threads, just thinking of someone gives a great piece of advice or you are wanting to check back to something specific in the future you could save them in your profile for future reference.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.