• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Some great ideas :) i wanted to suggest that if you comment on a forum thread we should get a notification when someone else comments like how we do when we get a friend request when it shows on the log in page, so we don't miss anything! Iv been having to go back to forums then finding the comment iv made then carried on reading after it to see what was said after me. If this already exists on the desktop site forgive me im using the mobile site! :) thanks xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Again, I support sugarboobies' suggestion about sizing!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I guess not everyone would want to take part, but how about each months MOTM winner being invited to do a 'professional' photo shoot with hair, makeup etc etc and making a calender (idea prompted by mysterons new thread!)

Xx

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I guess not everyone would want to take part, but how about each months MOTM winner being invited to do a 'professional' photo shoot with hair, makeup etc etc and making a calender (idea prompted by mysterons new thread!)

Xx

Do you mean the 12 2016 winners invited to make 2017s calendar? Or even winners & runners up? If so great idea. LH could then stock them while showcasing new / upcoming (?) lines, toys, restraints etc.
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I think it would have to be well thought out - maybe (and obviously this is just my thoughts on it), use the winners from September 2015 through to August 2016 for a 2017 calender.

Perhaps the winner each month could be invited for their photo shoot within say 6 weeks of winning, rather than trying to get them all done at the end of the qualifying period, and this would give time for 'a stand in' to be contacted should the winner decide against taking part (1st runner up - 2nd runner up and so on).

The reason I suggest Sept-August is this should give enough time to get shoots done, put calender together, and be ready to have it for sale in time for Christmas.

Just a thought!! Xxx

Yeah makes perfect sense!

Can / could we have the option on our profiles to draft and save reviews before submitting might be easier for some if we want to include first impressions before giving our final opinions rather than scribbling (and loosing ) pieces of paper with dildo notes on!

rumbled [sign in to see picture]

May I make a suggestion relating to reviews; Often when looking at a product no matter how the great reviews are I do find myself reading quite a few.
    Sometimes it is beneficial to read the 1 and 2 star ratings but finding them is usually a trawl through.
    My question is can a search be available to click on the rating to see just those reviews!
    Many thanks.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

Can / could we have the option on our profiles to draft and save reviews before submitting might be easier for some if we want to include first impressions before giving our final opinions rather than scribbling (and loosing ) pieces of paper with dildo notes on!

Write your review in word first? Then you can go back to it as many times as you want :)

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

rumbled wrote:

May I make a suggestion relating to reviews; Often when looking at a product no matter how the great reviews are I do find myself reading quite a few.
    Sometimes it is beneficial to read the 1 and 2 star ratings but finding them is usually a trawl through.
    My question is can a search be available to click on the rating to see just those reviews!
    Many thanks.

+1 Other sites are able to provide this search function so I fail to see why Lovehoney can't unless it is because they do not want you to really read the less positive ones and hope you will not bother trawling through pages of more positive reviews to get to them.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Please could Lovehoney make the next size up in their strapon non-realistic dildos. I have the Tantus 6 inch and the Lovehoney 7 inch curved but want the next level now!
    My OH doesn't like the idea of realistic dildos on her harness but wants to start going bigger!

I would buy it the day of release!

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but i would love the option to add small items to a tester item that is being posted to me. For example, I often want something small, like a massage candle or new lube, but paying for postage (which is sometimes almost 50% of the price of such small items) puts me off buying them. If I could stick them in with a tester that was being sent to me anyway, within the weight limit for the postage that would have been paid for the tester, I would be very happy and LH would have made an extra sale.

I know this would only work for small / light items that wouldn't increase the cost of postage, but those are the kinds of items I'm put off buying because of the postage.

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

Unsure if this is the right place for this 'idea' or whether it would be on a Pander thread but...

Maybe as part of the next THRUST range there could be an item that imitates a 't*t w*nk'. Essentially it would be a pair of breasts made from the great THRUST materials with a path made for the penis to sit between. The easily gripped THRUST breasts would then be able to be pushed together (as in reality) to support the gyrating penis, resulting in what could be a great masterbation experience.

Genius? 🤔

Mr & Mrs A

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

Please could Lovehoney make the next size up in their strapon non-realistic dildos. I have the Tantus 6 inch and the Lovehoney 7 inch curved but want the next level now!
    My OH doesn't like the idea of realistic dildos on her harness but wants to start going bigger!

I would buy it the day of release!

Probably better to add this to pander to me instead as its a product suggestion and is more likely to be noted there :)

I think all products should be sealed. This would be easier for the return department as all opened products could easily be discarded without any chance of putting one used prouct back for sale. It would also give great peace of mind to anxious people like me who fear receiving a used item. I'm not only talking about toys but everything that can be contaminated with fluids etc.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I think all products should be sealed. This would be easier for the return department as all opened products could easily be discarded without any chance of putting one used prouct back for sale. It would also give great peace of mind to anxious people like me who fear receiving a used item. I'm not only talking about toys but everything that can be contaminated with fluids etc.

+1. A sealed product definitely gives me peace of mind too mamz.

Now that DOTW has sadly gone :(
    would it be possible to introduce a Deal of the month instead?
    Not something totally for free when you spend over x amount like DOTW was but maybe a more expensive product with say up to 25% off a limited amount of stock so that there is a new exciting bargain to be had for those who are interested each month.

A limited time only, say 24 hours or 48 hours "free postage" offer every now and again might tempt people to buy at quieter times of the year too (although I do think that Lovehoney is probably always busy :)

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

+1 to both of lmh's last two posts. Both great ideas!

Sex Squid wrote:

+1 to both of lmh's last two posts. Both great ideas!

+2

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.