• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

    1467125831
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1172
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    +2 on the plus size/regular size options xx

    I would love a DOTD that I want on my pay day please, thank you :P (no idea what I want, the good stuff always appears when I have no money!!)

    1467144004
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    I agree with the plus size option and the matching products featured on the same page.

    1467235411
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2684
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    I was wondering if there would be any way of adding items that are being discontinued to our wishlists? For instane; there could be a sidenote on the 'potential product getting discontented saying "getting discontinued", but still have the option to add to our wishlists. I'm sure I'm not alone in the fact I've missed out on lots of discontinued products as I either have to add to basket there and then, or wait and hope that it's still in stock by the time i come to purchase it. Alot of the time i forget about the discontinued products I intend to buy, so have missed out on loads. 💟xx

    1467236579
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    I'd love to see a deal of the day (can be the same) on the other sites (us, ca, fr, au, etc)

    1467278758
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 909
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    How about a scroll-to-top, of page icon? this would help rather than slow going if you say have a page on show all.

    1467507488
    RiceC4ke [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 46
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2016

    Hiya👋

    I think the idea of only keeping the latest 20/30 posts on ones profile (instead of everything) would be a great idea as it keeps it a bit more relevant (and maybe even safer) and makes the page quicker/easier to navigate.

    Another thing which I have no idea wether it would work; when I return an item(/items) could there be a last option to keep the money in my "Lovehoney account"? Don't get me wrong a refund (or replacement) is great but it's just that, because I've already spent that money (and maybe not sure what I want next yet) - my next order would be cheaper. If that makes any sense?? 🙄😄
    Anyway, just a few thoughts... Great Work you guys. 👊😊

    1467510072
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I am getting tired of the "buy two bras and get a free splash rabbit". I've been waiting a long time for the offer to change so I could order bras because I've spotted two (even three) sets that I would like to buy and was waiting for the offer to change because I am not interested in that toy. The FSOG kegel balls before that were a more interesting offer and I was hoping the offer would rotate quicker.

    Also, I would like to see graduating offers. sor example buy for £20 of a selection and get X free, buy for £30 and get Y instead (a more interesting item) and buy for £40 and get Z free. Or instead of amout of money it could be number of items. I think it would get people to spend even more and it would be great because sometimes you want to take advantage of a buy X numer of item [...] and you hesitate because you would like more item than the numer stated.

    1467815008
    luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1423
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    This might sound a little strange considering the current economic climate but, would it be possible to have less, yes less offers.

    The reason I say this is that since Monday the 27th I have had emails informing me of the latest 50% off offer & free balm, then a 20% off two day only when you spend £40, Then a free stroker with purchases over £10, then a free wand if I spend £30, a free Bedtime Bullet if £20 spent, another 25% off various products, crotchless knickers and bullet for £15 and - earlier today free rabbit with £30 purchases.

    Now, I don't wish to see ungratful but sometimes you can offer too much? I'm guessing either Lovehoney is stocktaking or making space for new ranges, or both but while we are finalising our next purchases the email offers - coupled with thouse already on the site more confuses as to encourages us at the moment.

    If you are to offer free x,y or z with various spend levels could an algorythm be built into the checkout system, for example:

    You have items in your basket to the value of £37.85. would you like to choose from the following free gift below? and then offer various products.

    1467820874
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5907
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    mamz wrote:

    I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I am getting tired of the "buy two bras and get a free splash rabbit". I've been waiting a long time for the offer to change so I could order bras because I've spotted two (even three) sets that I would like to buy and was waiting for the offer to change because I am not interested in that toy. The FSOG kegel balls before that were a more interesting offer and I was hoping the offer would rotate quicker.

    You could always place the order and quickly pop onto live chat and ask them to remove the rabbit for you, if your purchase hasn't been packed yet then I'm sure they can leave it out :)

    1467838862
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2828
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I think you should add a button to report someones profile since many people write their contact information there.

    1467843589
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1525
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    ^agreed. Although I hate being a "party pooper", I like the forum being a safe place.

    1467879172
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I think you should add a button to report someones profile since many people write their contact information there.

    +1 

    1467895377
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2642
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I think you should add a button to report someones profile since many people write their contact information there.

    +1

    Also avi pics perhaps should be moderated as some simply horrible sights slip through sometimes, purely people not reading the rules before they upload.

    Perhaps only pictures that have been through the 'upload' process first and are on the members profile could be used as avi pics.

    You all do such a fantastic job of keeping the forums as they should be it is such a shame when a 'bad' pic appears, although it has to be said members are very quick to gently set any issues straight, especially when moderators are having their well earned days off xx

    1467902690
    Boox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    Can I suggest an better informed and FAQ page for the MOTM competitions , with clearer details on when the winner will be chosen , what kind of things they look for in the winning photo hints and tips on how to make a good photo? I know it sounds pointless but I've seen people questioning wether the quality of their pic is too bad or just their pic in general and I do too, so maybe a page for the competitions with detailed FAQs ? Xx

    1467903119
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Boox wrote:

    Can I suggest an better informed and FAQ page for the MOTM competitions , with clearer details on when the winner will be chosen , what kind of things they look for in the winning photo hints and tips on how to make a good photo? I know it sounds pointless but I've seen people questioning wether the quality of their pic is too bad or just their pic in general and I do too, so maybe a page for the competitions with detailed FAQs ? Xx

    Great minds think alike , I mentioned this just yesterday ! 

    In regards to the dates , I now do this blog so it will or should be the first week of the month - so look out ;)

    1467904765
    Boox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    Ooh awesome can't wait to see your first blog! And winner! I look at all the winners and try to spot what is looked for but nothing really stands out apart from great quality so I figured an FAQ thread or page would leave us confused in the better know how :)

    1467939108
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Agree with box on the MOTM FAQ!

    I have a positive comment for once (I feel like I'm always whinny). I love seeingmore glass dildos on the deal of the day and there's been a lot recently! I just wanted to mention I think it is great !

    1467967541
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    mamz wrote:

    I have a positive comment for once (I feel like I'm always whinny). I love seeingmore glass dildos on the deal of the day and there's been a lot recently! I just wanted to mention I think it is great !

    Aw Thank you , we aim to please - ah hm went all Christian Grey for a moment there ! 

    It is great to hear all feedback , whether it is to tell us what you want to see or what you are loving. It all helps us to know what is and isn't working too heart

    1467969890
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3491
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Looking forward to your blog post Leanne.

    Good luck to all who have entered xx

    1468835697
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1544
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    I'm really gutted this morning!

    Deal of the day.

    This isn't the first time, but I'm hoping it will be one of the last. There has been several occasions when I have LOVED the lingerie on DOTD, but it does not include the "regular sizes" when there are PLUS SIZES FOR THE SAME PRICE. For example, I saw a while ago a fishnet mini dress for £5 on DOTD, but the plus size dress was not on the offer? I've seen countless halterneck bra and knicker sets but for some reason the plus sizs are left out.

    And it has happened AGAIN this morning! Is there not a way any size can get left out? I can understand it when the item isn't made up to a particular size, but when there are other size options that aren't included, I'm sorry guys but I think it's really, really poor of you.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.