• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Yes I like the poll idea 🙊

luvved up cupple wrote:

Sorry if this has been done before but, is it possible to get a poll feature on the forum. Could be used in off topic games or for help with suggestions I.e.

"thinking of splashing out on a flip hole, but which one?"
    Red
    Black
    White

Just a thought.

I love this idea too , an old forum I worked with had this and it was great ! 

MondaySixteenth wrote:

I imagine it's already been said but more inclusive options on profiles would be great.

Gender could include trans and non-binary options. Sexual preferences extend beyond Straight, Gay and Bisexual. How about the other sexualities encompassed by LGBTQIA+ as well as unsure, exploring, bicurious type options. Even Facebook has kept up with the times for relationship status including things such as In a civil union, In a domestic partnership, In an open relationship, It’s complicated, Separated, Divorced and Widowed all options amongst the standard ones which you provide.
    I know that "I'd rather not say" is an option but for some people they would like to say and the options simplyaren't there.

This is something we always said about on CC , the tech work that goes into is not do-able at the moment with som nay other changes happening. We are aware and I know some of us here at HQ would love to see this change too heart

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

I imagine it's already been said but more inclusive options on profiles would be great.

Gender could include trans and non-binary options. Sexual preferences extend beyond Straight, Gay and Bisexual. How about the other sexualities encompassed by LGBTQIA+ as well as unsure, exploring, bicurious type options. Even Facebook has kept up with the times for relationship status including things such as In a civil union, In a domestic partnership, In an open relationship, It’s complicated, Separated, Divorced and Widowed all options amongst the standard ones which you provide.
    I know that "I'd rather not say" is an option but for some people they would like to say and the options simplyaren't there.

This is something we always said about on CC , the tech work that goes into is not do-able at the moment with som nay other changes happening. We are aware and I know some of us here at HQ would love to see this change too

Thanks for messaging :) totally understandable as tech has me baffled. Nice to keep it in mind if ever there were site updates x
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I would love it if there was an anniversary alert system where you could set it up so that lovehoney emails you and your significant other a week before the anniversary to remind you, perhaps even linking to their wish list. That way no one forgets and LH might make some extra sales, and best of all, you're likely to get a gift you'd truely enjoy!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

I would love it if there was an anniversary alert system where you could set it up so that lovehoney emails you and your significant other a week before the anniversary to remind you, perhaps even linking to their wish list. That way no one forgets and LH might make some extra sales, and best of all, you're likely to get a gift you'd truely enjoy!

Lovehoney already email you before your anniversary with a discount code :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It's not possible to make a returns lable from Sweden because I don't have a English postal code. I always have to ask live chat to help me. Is it possible to change?

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Some bondage dotd? Is it just me or is it always toys or lingerie? Been checking daily waiting for bondage a f hopefully one day some electro stuff

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

Lovehoney already email you before your anniversary with a discount code :)

. Oh, I know, I more would like them to email my partner, he doesn't have an account though, so I'd like an option to give them his email address, but actually I've just thought this system could be abused with people getting unwanted emails, so perhaps it's not such a good idea haha.
    mamz [sign in to see picture]

As I mentioned in the glitch thread after era mentionned the glitch she was having, it would be great to have a "never show again" option on the "oh looks like you're in canada (or anywhere other than the uk) this site is better for you" thing. I know there is now a canadian site, and I knew there was the us one before that, but I am trying to go on the forum please don't put this in my face everytime I login

Also, I have minor suggestions only to make lovehoney even better. I would lobe to ser more specific offers including every items in a category, for exemple "every favorites 50% off" "wand attachemebt sale" "chose a free crop when buying any fetishwear" etc.

Also I would like to see more offers on sites other than the uk. For exemple I know I should shop on the canadian site but I still don't do because the offers are UK only so in the end it's still cheaper for me to shop on the uk one.
    That and sometimes sime offers are not worth it on the canadian site. For exemple if I would buy from the 3 for £10 it would cost me 20$, but it I did buy from the 3 for 20$usd or 3for 25$cnd it would cost me around 25$

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Mamz, I see the same thing on the US site and recently I did site with my calculator and just ordered from the UK site because there are more and better offers. I think as the customer base grows internally it may line up better?

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Would you consider asking testers or via the forum people (us) to do a comparison or group test review based on what we own & what needs testing.

With the amount of toys etc on site all with similar reviews and scores it may make it easier for newer customers to make a decision & purchase.

So, for example, if you have a new USB rechargeable rabbit up coming maybe ask someone with either product a,b and/or c to review both the new product and do a comparison / group test over the course of the coming weeks.

Would you also consider a column on the blog/community tab entitled Why I Love My.... Where we can submit stories based on the reasons why product xxxxxxx is our go to number 1 first out of the box last out of the... How long we've owned it etc.

Again just thoughts.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

It's probably been mentioned before but it would be great to have a "discontinued items/last chance to buy" drop down header option for each product section e.g sexy lingerie, bondage , sex toys and lubes and better sex has bestsellers, special offers and what's new already but if there was also a list of the soon to be no longer available stuff it would be great so that we can see things that we have had on our wishlists or had our eye on for a while that won't be around for much longer. Might get more of us to grab them while we still can:)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

It's probably been mentioned before but it would be great to have a discontinued items/last chance to buy drop down header option for each product section e.g sexy lingerie, bondage , sex toys and lubes and better sex has bestsellers, special offers and what's new already but if there was also a list of the soon to be no longer available stuff it would be great so that we can see things that we have had on our wishlists or had our eye on for a while that won't be around for much longer. Might get more of us to grab them while we still can:)

This would be a brilliant idea!

rumbled [sign in to see picture]

May I make a suggestion.

I often like to read through threads for inspiration, there are a few however that come up with oops that thread is no longer available, especially older squirrel ones!

Once they are closed off and no longer available could they be removed to save space and easier reading.

Many thanks!

toys i love to try out [sign in to see picture]

I think a area to freely chat about sex and help would be good like live chat for comunity and where we can personal message our friends to keep in touch without having to use threds .

toys i love to try out wrote:

I think a area to freely chat about sex and help would be good like live chat for comunity and where we can personal message our friends to keep in touch without having to use threds .

Hey there

Thank you for this suggestion and we did have chat for the forum before , sadly it is harder to moderate and will not be making a come back anytime soon. 

Any advice you seek can be posted here , evceryone is open and friendly and we like to keep it all open chat :) 

rumbled wrote:

May I make a suggestion.

I often like to read through threads for inspiration, there are a few however that come up with oops that thread is no longer available, especially older squirrel ones!

Once they are closed off and no longer available could they be removed to save space and easier reading.

Many thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion and for posting over here :) 

I do hide the tester posts , but I do need to gain access to them for review reference. So they will still show on my account or on other's that have commented. This will not change anytime soon. Sorry

When I do get some spare time I pop through and completely remove threads we no longer need.

A tech request would be great for this to automatically happen , so we will have to see what the future holds . Great suggestion . Thank you 

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Could you put links between products that go together, a sort of "complete the look" thing? Like from the Roza Nude briefs to the bras, and vice versa. Right now they both feature prominently next to each other on the "New in Lingerie" page, but once they are hidden on page 5 it won't be so easy to find the complete set. And I do prefer coordinating bras and knickers.

Along the same line it would be nice if there were links from the normal size items to the plus size, and vice versa, just to make it easier to find the other if the wrong one has caugt ones eye. (If the sizes even need to be distributed on two different pages).

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

A link to the plus size version or the regular size version would be great. I often look if the plus size version is available in a smaller size and it's sometimes hard to find.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

A link to the plus size version or the regular size version would be great. I often look if the plus size version is available in a smaller size and it's sometimes hard to find.

+1 I think this would be a fantastic option 💟xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.