• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if this has been done before but, is it possible to get a poll feature on the forum. Could be used in off topic games or for help with suggestions I.e.

"thinking of splashing out on a flip hole, but which one?"
    Red
    Black
    White

Just a thought.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Could you please bring back the "by name" tab visualisation of products? Thank you.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I like the poll idea πŸ™Š

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Also some of the 'special offers' don't show on the 'offers' pages. For example the flirty knickers 4 for Β£10 don't show unless you click through a few tabs first - would be easier to have a full list of offers on the page and only found the lube offer by chance !

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I think would be nice if everyone's birthday showed up.......not just the people who have a profile pic. Some very well liked members have no pic.......so we can't wish them a happy birthday 😞

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I think would be nice if everyone's birthday showed up.......not just the people who have a profile pic. Some very well liked members have no pic.......so we can't wish them a happy birthday 😞

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

small chance they don't want you to know?!

[suspended user]

suspended user

honeybun91 wrote:

Also some of the 'special offers' don't show on the 'offers' pages. For example the flirty knickers 4 for £10 don't show unless you click through a few tabs first - would be easier to have a full list of offers on the page and only found the lube offer by chance !

A huge +1 to that, but I have asked (and maybe others too) many times already in the past, and never got a feedback on this one :(.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sum Sub wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

small chance they don't want you to know?!

In some cases it might be, but mostly it is due to a glitch and the tech team is well aware of it since I realized a few months back with regards to my own birthday this was happening.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    My edit failed lol

slinky binky wrote:

Oh I never knew non photo members birthdays never shown up. shame hopefully OH finds a fix. They must be doing some great sorting everything out πŸ’Ÿx

Would love to see more expensive/luxuary products on dotd and dotw againπŸ’Ÿxx

era wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

Also some of the 'special offers' don't show on the 'offers' pages. For example the flirty knickers 4 for Β£10 don't show unless you click through a few tabs first - would be easier to have a full list of offers on the page and only found the lube offer by chance !

A huge +1 to that, but I have asked (and maybe others too) many times already in the past, and never got a feedback on this one :(.

Massive +2 It'd be especially usefull for new members aswell as they wouldnt know the deal was there. Ican never find them. I have to rely on the lovely forum members posts. How do you find them? Lol! Tech really dislikes me! πŸ’Ÿxx
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

I imagine it's already been said but more inclusive options on profiles would be great.

Gender could include trans and non-binary options. Sexual preferences extend beyond Straight, Gay and Bisexual. How about the other sexualities encompassed by LGBTQIA+ as well as unsure, exploring, bicurious type options. Even Facebook has kept up with the times for relationship status including things such as In a civil union, In a domestic partnership, In an open relationship, It’s complicated, Separated, Divorced and Widowed all options amongst the standard ones which you provide.
    I know that "I'd rather not say" is an option but for some people they would like to say and the options simplyaren't there.
    Talia [sign in to see picture]

Could you please publish the ingredients for Yes Organic water-based lube? Supposedly it's brilliant, but at that price I want to know what I'm buying...

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't seem to be possible as an international student to take advantage of the student discount because I can't register with Unidays because I live in Sweden. Could there be another way for international students to take part of the deal?

mamz [sign in to see picture]

+1 with sxleksaker

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

Could you please publish the ingredients for Yes Organic water-based lube? Supposedly it's brilliant, but at that price I want to know what I'm buying...

I'd love to see ingredients listed for all lubricants to be honest.

According to the box I have here, it contains Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe Vera), Linum usitatissimum (Flax) seed extract, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar gum), Ceratonia siliqua (locust bean gum), Xanthan gum, Sodium chloride, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid and Sodium Benzoate

[suspended user]

suspended user

NatandTom wrote:

Talia wrote:

According to the box I have here, it contains Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe Vera), Linum usitatissimum (Flax) seed extract, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar gum), Ceratonia siliqua (locust bean gum), Xanthan gum, Sodium chloride, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid and Sodium Benzoate

+100! :) All things that have "ingredients" really, so not just lubes, but creams and lotions and potions and whatnot! Should be a standard requirement really.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Talia wrote:

+100! :) All things that have "ingredients" really, so not just lubes, but creams and lotions and potions and whatnot! Should be a standard requirement really.

I am asking why this was changed as I know we did list them before , will let you know my findings ! 

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Ah yes this was raised as a glitch , so we shall see what happens on this front as the front page only shows members with pics smiley

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.