• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I wish there was a way to 'tag' people in comments. I missed a question directed at me from last Tuesday purely because I didn't know it was there. It made me feel bad......I don't want people to think that I'm ignoring them.

+1

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps if you defriend someone you want to let know you have left them a question; then they could search your profile to find out when it was asked; then you refriend.

it could work as long as people checked their friend list regularly, or spotted it on another post.

If everyone knew about this it could help; a least until the forum can be updated.

Just a thought.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Just wondering if there was anyway the "Recent Activity" section could keep all the pictures hidden to none members. That would encourage people like my self to have a avi picture.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if I'm alone in this (maybe the mods could Poll the forum regulars?)

Personally I don't see the value in having all your forum posts displayed on your profile page. The profile page is already pretty full with the 'About' blurb, the last 20 reviews and wishlists; so there's lots of scrolling (esp. on mobile devices).

For those of us who'd like to maintain a bit more anonymity against outside people browsing, removing that would help. It would become more of an ordeal for someone who thinks they might know who you are to find all your posts, rather that being able to click 'View All'... - I'm thinking ex's and the like here :)

Or at least remove View all and only leave the last 20 visible?

Anyone agree?

Further thought on the above - if simple steps such as this were introduced to improve anonymity then you might get more active members in the community

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Personally I don't see the value in having all your forum posts displayed on your profile page. The profile page is already pretty full with the 'About' blurb, the last 20 reviews and wishlists; so there's lots of scrolling (esp. on mobile devices).

For those of us who'd like to maintain a bit more anonymity against outside people browsing, removing that would help. It would become more of an ordeal for someone who thinks they might know who you are to find all your posts, rather that being able to click 'View All'... - I'm thinking ex's and the like here :)

Anyone agree?

Yes , even though I do use that function for help in "Would I lie to you " .It does contain a lot of info and you can get a picture of that person So yes I agree !

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Why can't there be an option to report someones profile? I just saw a profile that has a penis as a profile picture and his phone number in his description, but since he hasn't posted anything yet he can't be reported...

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Why can't there be an option to report someones profile? I just saw a profile that has a penis as a profile picture and his phone number in his description, but since he hasn't posted anything yet he can't be reported...

I saw that too. I think we can still report anything against the rules just by email. That's what I will try.
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Anyone agree?

Yes , even though I do use that function for help in "Would I lie to you " .It does contain a lot of info and you can get a picture of that person So yes I agree !

+1. I think it would be better if only the forum member had access to their full posting history as often we unload on here a bit more than we really should. I also wondered if we could possibly have a new time limit option for some off topic threads to make them 30 day only as often people are going through stuff like relationship break-ups, separations or a major row and ask for help and advice and within a very short time the problem is all sorted out and they have moved on together or apart and it may be upsetting to them for it to be posted and commented on a few months or nearly a year down the line. Although I know this may be too much work I just thought that I would mention it.
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

More offers for forum members , and other LH customers l. Would like to see toy offers - rechargeable toys!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Anyone agree?

100% agree, tI'mhats a great idea, even if only thr last 10 or 20 posts were visible. Because folk looking through our profiles could easily recognise us by our writing style, what we divulge etc. There's a few folk i really would hate to recognise who I am because of one reason or another. 💟xx
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I also agree with Sex Squid, it would make the forum more safe and comfortable to use for everyone :)

Wahey!, that's three on board at least, anyone else? :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I agree with this idea but not totally. For now this function is useful when you are looking for a thread (because of the not so good forum search, it's the best way). I'd like more anonymity and sometimes I'm thinking that someone who would have a read of all my posts could easily know who I am. The post list could be visible by our friends though cause I like to go on some of my friends profil to see if they've posted something that I've missed.

Sex Squid wrote:

Wahey!, that's three on board at least, anyone else? :)

Five including you squid. 😄 imh95s suggestion on it was good also 💟xx

Also I'd there some way to make the forum search easier? I get really frustrated as some threads i type the exact name for them and the threads are totally unrelated and you have to travel far to find the thread youre looking for. Sometimes i cant find them although ive typed it as it originally was.
    Im not very good with tech but i will give it a go;
    Say if we type in the thread we're looking for, could there be a way to takes the letters/words/phrases (like googling and other companies do for products) and brings up the threads with the connected phrase? This would make forum navigation so much easier. 💟xx

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

It wil be easier for me if you could search for lingerie based on size, for example when I look at body stockings some of the plus size items are gorgeous but just not my size and it would be easier not to troll through the plus size items too.

I would love a special offer on a Tango as I'm just waiting for one or a 25% off voucher in order to make my purchase!

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I wish there was a way to 'tag' people in comments. I missed a question directed at me from last Tuesday purely because I didn't know it was there. It made me feel bad......I don't want people to think that I'm ignoring them.

+1

Definitely! This would be brilliant!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Gem276 wrote:

It wil be easier for me if you could search for lingerie based on size, for example when I look at body stockings some of the plus size items are gorgeous but just not my size and it would be easier not to troll through the plus size items too.

You can search by size, there's filter options in the sidebar under the categories of lingerie :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.