• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

If you are having a sale like the "Toys and lingerie under £10", why not show it on the OFFERS page? It's so easy to miss otherwise, and I think many of us are looking at the offers page regularly :)

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Here's a thought, when reviewing items could a section be added at the end for a worse than / better than.

Loads of products are fairly similar male masturbators & realistic dildos for two, would it be possible for the reviewer to make direct a comparison to similar items which, may well also help the next customers in their choices.

OK this isn't always going to be possible as people reviewing their first rabbit won't have anything else to compare to but, "seasoned" LH shoppers may wish to position a product between two others of the same type.
    Example:
    Tracey Cox Sensation Clear Stroker
    Better than: Sue Johnson Head Honcho
    Not as good as: Love Honey Reversible Stroker Intense Tickler

Just a thought.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

It would be lovely if Lovehoney could comply with European textile labelling regulations and give the correct names for lingerie materials: Neither satin nor lace are materials - satin is a weave structure, lace is "thread around holes" which can be created in a number of ways and from all sorts of materials (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32011R1007&from=EN - scroll down to ANNEX I, List of textile fibre names - that's all there is!)

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Can we request special offers here? ;)

Love the 2 for £30 dildos..., maybe LH could introduce a 2 for £50, or £60, with a range of slightly more expensive dildos?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

It would be lovely if Lovehoney could comply with European textile labelling regulations and give the correct names for lingerie materials: Neither satin nor lace are materials - satin is a weave structure, lace is "thread around holes" which can be created in a number of ways and from all sorts of materials (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32011R1007&from=EN - scroll down to ANNEX I, List of textile fibre names - that's all there is!)

To be fair they do put the correct information on the labels, so they do comply. But I agree it would be nice if this was listed on the product pages as well, it's a standard thing with online clothes stores (including their lingerie) and it's really helpful to customers so would be a nice addition to the product pages :)

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if this has ever been suggested but could there be a link added on product pages for brands to show all of their products?

For example if I head over to a page for a product with a certain brand, a link for 'Show products by *insert brand name here*' would be awesome. I've found that there's a few brands on Lovehoney that are better than others and I know there are links specifically for branded products but the only way I've managed to be able to find them is by searching, whereas having a link on each product page for branded products would be really helpful - especially if you prefer one brand over others.

Not sure how feasible it is but it would be a great addition to product pages, in my opinion.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

Don't know if this has ever been suggested but could there be a link added on product pages for brands to show all of their products?

For example if I head over to a page for a product with a certain brand, a link for 'Show products by *insert brand name here*' would be awesome. I've found that there's a few brands on Lovehoney that are better than others and I know there are links specifically for branded products but the only way I've managed to be able to find them is by searching, whereas having a link on each product page for branded products would be really helpful - especially if you prefer one brand over others.

Not sure how feasible it is but it would be a great addition to product pages, in my opinion.

If you type the brand name into search it will do this for you.

alone4ever wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

If you type the brand name into search it will do this for you.

I mentioned that but I think it would be nice to have a link to them on a product page as well because the only way I know of getting to it is via search. Like maybe having their logo on the page that you can click on to bring up all of their branded products.

If you scroll down the page for a product to, Explore more from our collection, there is a brand link below it.

alone4ever wrote:

If you scroll down the page for a product to, Explore more from our collection, there is a brand link below it.

On product pages? Where abouts? I've checked a few but can't find that anywere. :x Am I missing it?

Down the page below product video, then buyer's guide, to explore more from our collection, right after that

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22840 this page it says all midnight velvet products; it's a link to here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/midnight-velvet/

alone4ever wrote:

Down the page below product video, then buyer's guide, to explore more from our collection, right after that

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22840 this page it says all midnight velvet products; it's a link to here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/midnight-velvet/

Mine just goes from buyer's guide straight to reviews after all of the guides. Do I have to have read the guides for this to show up? Is it under the guides or part of them? There is no 'explore more from our collection' link on the product page for me. :C There's nothing for all Midgnight Velvet products either.

There is the explore more from our collections written in red after buyers guides links. Then a list of links below the red writting it's the last link in this list. just before customer reviews.

don't know why you can't see it, you don't have to go into the guide links

alone4ever wrote:

There is the explore more from our collections written in red after buyers guides links. Then a list of links below the red writting it's the last link in this list. just before customer reviews.

don't know why you can't see it, you don't have to go into the guide links

So wish I could take a screen cap to prove it isn't there. On the product page you linked it goes straight from Buyer Guides to Customer Reviews for me. Very odd.

Wish I could take one to prove it is . I'm just going to check on my phone to see if it's there, on that.

It doesn't show up on my phone either, just my laptop.

alone4ever wrote:

Wish I could take one to prove it is . I'm just going to check on my phone to see if it's there, on that.

I'm not on my phone when viewing products. Never use my phone to browse Lovehoney. :S I suppose I'll wait and see if anyone else has the same issue. :P

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if it's ever been mentioned but it may be more representative to rename the drop down title for "bondage" to something like "fetish", "BDSM" or "kinky" perhaps.

Just that bondage, the act of tying, binding, or restraining, refers to only a fraction of the toys put into that category. Just looking at new items and whips, eletro equiptment or sensation toys aren't classed as bondage but are added to the category anyway. Just I know that a lot of BDSM terms get confusing to people so it might be good to be as accurate as possible in what lives in that section.

Also products like candles and the claw scratcher are currently in Electro and Medical? I know that there is a further subcategory for sensation but perhaps having a sensation category and putting those and ticklers for example in there instead?

Just a little ponder. I know my way around this site very well but have had to put some items into the search bar at the top because of the categorisation.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I wish that when you log into your account it would highlight the items you have already bought 🙊 Keep having to check my orders to see what it items I have now I have so many 🙊

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I wish there was a way to 'tag' people in comments. I missed a question directed at me from last Tuesday purely because I didn't know it was there. It made me feel bad......I don't want people to think that I'm ignoring them.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.