• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Will you be running another Design A Sex Toy contest have had a brainwave...

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

The comp will be back , this will be later in the year as one not long ended 

When the competition is closed you can submit any ideas to our New Product Development Team via email to npd@lovehoney.co.uk

Please include a description of your idea and any sketches or images. They will then get in touch to give you feedback and to let you know if they would like to take your idea forward.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

With the deal of the day/offers/deals can they all be the same for all sizes. Sometimes I see offers just for 'plus size' which I would like but isn't available in my size. I'm sure it's the same case for others. So please can it be equal!

That would be ideal - I'm also not a plus size and have the feeling that I'm missing out on a lot of interesting deals - but I suppose LH uses the deals to get rid of items that sold less well than hoped for.

But I have a few other suggestions regarding sizes: Would it be possible to include a link to the "other size" on the product page? Every now and then I discover a plus size item I like and then have trouble finding it in a smaller size. I guess it will be the same the other way round.

Secondly, would it be possible to clean up the sizing/measurements mess? Ideally by creating a LH master chart that gives measurements and then the items are sized according to that (Zalando - not a competitor as they sell clothing in general - do it that way and then warn customers that the size label in the item may not correspond to the ordered size due to different countries measurement systems).

Or, at the very least, by simply eliminating the "fits UK size x - y" in the "select from the options below" section. Example: This product http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26722 comes in One Size, fits UK size 8 - 14. As I just might fit into size 14 (depending on how the manufacturer interprets it), I check the measurements: Underbust 30 - 36 ", that's fine, waist 24 - 28 " - no way, hips 34 - 38" - a bit too small. So that's an up to size 14 that won't fit me.

A bit further down on the babydoll page is this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17014 - one size fits UK size 8 - 12. Pity, there's no way I fit into a size 12, but let's check the measurement chart. And hey: Bust 32 - 38" - fine, waist 24 - 32" - currently at 33" but that should be okay, hips 34 - 40 - no problem.

So I don't fit into one manufacturer's size 14, but into another's size 12. That wouldn't be a problem, but "fits UK size x - y" looks like a LH size advice, and based on my buying experiences I've come to believe it isn't. Frankly, I don't know what I can believe anymore!

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

luvved up cupple wrote:

The comp will be back , this will be later in the year as one not long ended

When the competition is closed you can submit any ideas to our New Product Development Team via email to npd@lovehoney.co.uk

Please include a description of your idea and any sketches or images. They will then get in touch to give you feedback and to let you know if they would like to take your idea forward.

Many thanks, hmmmmm, time to build a prototype or two!
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, when it comes to lubes/massage products/orgasm balms etc, can the Filter drop-down box contain a 'Condom-safe' category? - would make browsing soooo much easier!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I noticed in a sale recently, there was a plus size item at £1.50 and the smaller size item was still £11.99 it would be lovely if the same item was in the sale of all the sizes. Many times I've seen smaller items and not the plus size either, which doesn't seem very fair on either end of the scale. :) xx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

When filling out the returns form I noticed that there were no option to choose like "my body didn't react well to the product" or something similar. It might make easier for you to know why things get sent back since the other opions do not cover this :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Good idea sxleksaker! Especially for lubes, potions and condoms!

Sxleksaker wrote:

When filling out the returns form I noticed that there were no option to choose like "my body didn't react well to the product" or something similar. It might make easier for you to know why things get sent back since the other opions do not cover this :)

Thank you for the suggestion smiley

Don't forget there is a caption box to include extra details about your return.

We do also ask for a note to be included so any extra details is helpful to us yes

[suspended user]

suspended user

The new Pander to me thread got me thinking, how about a dedicated place for all these "service" threads? And in the absence of better ideas, pinning them to top could work.

Given the baaaad search function on the forum, I'm sure having all the active and practical threads pinned for easy access to all would avoid confusion about their purpose.

You could include the latest Pander to me, the Great suggestions, the Glitches, the Testers, the Typos ones (and others I might not remember now), but also maybe such useful community ones as the current I got a pressie and Toy Chat Room, or Discontinued items, Adopt a toy, or even some sort of a "Hello newbie who opens a thread and will never post anything after the first hi again" (such as this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/1397432-saying-hello-to-all-newbies/) thread.

I'm sure this would make all of our lives (mods' and members') easier, and a lot less clutter on the Forum generally speaking... :)

Era , great suggestion ! We do already have some pinned in the welcome thread:

/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1431991-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

I will be updating this with the new pander thread shortly too yes  I will look at some you have suggested smiley

[suspended user]

suspended user

Pinning on top all of the useful threads for easy access will probably take away the first page entirely of the forum. So one idea could be, although I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement and I know the forum is not amongst the IT department's priorities right now, is a dedicated section such as the current 'Inside LH' one, where maybe only admins could put threads on (to avoid abuse from users) and could regroup all the important 'service' type threads in one place. Members could initiate new threads in all the current usual sections and signal them to the mods for relocating them if they see fit into the 'service' section. Again, no idea if this is easy enough to implement in the forum's current state or not.

Glad you liked it though!
    mf77 [sign in to see picture]

My suggestion is to have some more products that are not pink. It seems a good majority of the toys are only available in pink shades and Mrs Darth hates pink. It seems after chatting to a few ladies that she is not alone in disliking this colour as something little girly.

This, for example

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14099

Could maybe be available in red and black as well as pink.

Im also aware that some people, myself included, do not like flesh coloured toys and prefer the bright coloured ones. Maybe a few more toys like the Rainbow Pop and Adam dildos wouldn't go amiss.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hello Leanne,

I’m loving how you’ve organised the useful threads’ links into the pinned ones today!

Just a few more suggestions about those, if I may. :)

Adding this to the Tester thread for reference:

About the Welcome thread:

• this Great Big Suggestions should go under “Questions for LH” I reckon, instead of “sex and toys”.

Maybe create a “user guides” section (or just add these under “sex & toys”) for topics such as:

and a “community life” section or even a special pinned thread with the following most important ongoing shortcuts (should you decide for the pinned thread option, maybe you can also categorise these links and add the games section in it):

All just suggestions really, I had time to spear to search these for you (and everyone else) :).

Also, may I just ask why was this thread deleted: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1379152-you-know-your-addicted-to-lovehoney-when/ ?

Thank you!

Thanks for the suggestions there, it will stay as is for now but feel free to bump old threads .

A lot of those threads circulate generally so we did not feel the need to pin them.

Thank you for locating themt though smiley

The suggestions part was supposed to be in the questions part but I guess the layout glitched , at least it is there yes

That thread was closed after being flagged by yourself as a duplicate thread of this one :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1318141-lovehoney-addicts-anonymous-lol

Of recent I have let some duplicates continue as it is a very grey area ,obviously spamming is still not allowed. 

Thanks again smiley

mf77 wrote:

My suggestion is to have some more products that are not pink. It seems a good majority of the toys are only available in pink shades and Mrs Darth hates pink. It seems after chatting to a few ladies that she is not alone in disliking this colour as something little girly.

This, for example

Im also aware that some people, myself included, do not like flesh coloured toys and prefer the bright coloured ones. Maybe a few more toys like the Rainbow Pop and Adam dildos wouldn't go amiss.

Pop this on the Pander to me thread ,I collate all product information on a Thursday yes

[suspended user]

suspended user

That thread was closed after being flagged by yourself as a duplicate thread of this one :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1318141-lovehoney-addicts-anonymous-lol

LOL, that's a good one, me forgetting about this! Thanks. :)

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

mf77 wrote:

This, for example

Pop this on the Pander to me thread.

I can't because you closed the thread.
    Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Foxxy wrote:

yes 

And I will be looking at that one today smiley

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.