• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Is it at all possible to make the OP in a thread sticky, so it is seen regardlless of which page you are on? I was wondering if it might increase compliance with rules/purpose of the thread?

(particularly thinking about the hoohaa with when did you sex? thread)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Why is it that on the 'special offers' page some of the offers don't show up http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8680/ Such as this offer, can only see it when looking at bodystockings

would be nice to click on the special offers page and actually see all of the offers...

+1 I was just on to suggest the same. It's easy to miss offers now they're not listed 😭
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

Why is it that on the 'special offers' page some of the offers don't show up http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8680/ Such as this offer, can only see it when looking at bodystockings

would be nice to click on the special offers page and actually see all of the offers...

+1 I was just on to suggest the same. It's easy to miss offers now they're not listed 😭

+2! Would prefer this compared to trawling the entire website and still managing to miss things :/

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I would really like the abiliy to pay with paypal when i am gifting. Right now the only way I can make it work is to use a credit card and then I have to pay the foreign conversion fee. With paypal I dont get dinged with another fee to gift to UK friends.

Also, I would like the abiliy to "split ship" within the same order. I dont have a problem paying a seperate shipping fee of 2.95 or whatnot if each shipment doesn't meet the minimum amount, but it would awesome to shop in one order and designate part of a purchase as a gift to ship to someone else.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

^ Agree with the split ship option!

Also the ability to transfer items from one wishlist to another without manually adding the product to wishlist B and then deleting from wishlist A, if that makes sense.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I would really LOVE to be able to gift a Lovhoney gift voucher via someone's "wishlist" shopping / send a gift to a forum friend.

Not sure if "send me a voucher" is possible on someone's wishlist but then a voucher woudl allow them to order at a time fo their choosing or give them money off a larger item they have been saving up for.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Would it be a good idea if we had our lingerie sizes on our profiles, Could be viewable by Love Honey moderators only maybe!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It would be great if there was an option to not receive a free gift as part of a deal. For example, if there is an offer like "Buy two items of lingerie and get a love egg for free!", it would be great if there was an option to not receive the gift. It is such a waste of toys if people get things they just throw away and you guys would save money on it! It's also better for the environmet :)

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

I think being able to subscribe to threads would be useful. That way if people are asking for advice, they wouldn't have to keep checking on a thread, they'd just get a notification when a reply was posted.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.