• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

rochelleNE [sign in to see picture]

can i suggest expanding LH further and have party hosting, i know loads of people who will not go online to a shop like LH to spend money but would quite happily spend at a party dont know wether its the alcohol or the ability to handle the products before purchasing but it just seems 2 work

rochelleNE [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Maybe I just haven't noticed this yet and it already exists but would it be possible to have a share this item/ email a friend type button so that if there is a really nice piece of lingerie you find on the site that you think that they might like you could quickly email it to a friend or partner?

It might not be such a good idea for sex toys but for lingerie this would be really handy as a couple of times I've seen things in the sale or in DOTD and by the time I see my friend to tell her and show her them in person as she hasn't shopped here before, as far as I know, they are sold out. I know that I could easily construct an email myself and create a link there but a quick button option onsite would save time and send her directly to the product :)

just copy and email them the adress bar at the top whilst your on the item or add it to your public wishlist and send that to them

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if it has been mentioned before or if it's only me that would want it but I think a comparison option would be good. Just basic dimensions and functions. I write it all down at the moment which is fine, it works just as well but an option to compare would be great.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

The new sale e-mail said "Up to 50% off", but the flirty boyshorts are 69% off :) I suppose saying the correct percentage would make even more people interested at looking at your sale?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

What about a bridal filter for lingerie?

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Please can you start writing ALL the ingridents on the product page for all the lubes & massage oils you sell?

You have it up for some of them but not others. It'd make life so much easier for people like me who have allergies to certain ingredients (I did once buy a lube from here that I then had to return because I didn't know it had aloe vera in it until it arrived at my house, and then it was tricky to refund it because I'd brought it in the 3 for £10 deal and I didn't particularly want anything else that was in the deal).

For example, this Sliquid: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15951

has aloe vera as the top ingredient if I look it up on the sliquid site, but on your product description it just says "infused with botanical extracts such as flax, green tea and sunflower seeds". A full list of ingredients would make things a lot clearer :)

Thanks xx

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

What about a bridal filter for lingerie?

+1 great idea!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. I've looked through the pander to me thread but it seems it's just for products ( which I interpret as toys, lube etc).
    If I am posting this in the wrong place I'm sorry☺️
    I would love if you had a 50's pin up bombshell lingerie range, with conical bra, high waisted knickers, waist cincher, 6 or 8 strap garter belt with metal clasps (all matching). Bra size 30g, 32f and another favourite would be fully fashioned nylon seamed stockings.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. I've looked through the pander to me thread but it seems it's just for products ( which I interpret as toys, lube etc).
    If I am posting this in the wrong place I'm sorry☺️
    I would love if you had a 50's pin up bombshell lingerie range, with conical bra, high waisted knickers, waist cincher, 6 or 8 strap garter belt with metal clasps (all matching). Bra size 30g, 32f and another favourite would be fully fashioned nylon seamed stockings.

I think you were right in the first place ie Pander to me Thread.

I like your suggestions by the way as I do like retro stuff .

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I see that you now have guest bloggers featured from the uni perspective. Curious if you are seeking any other guest bloggers from other perspectives... especially other international websites such as US focused for the .com website / blog? or since you are growing in OZ, maybe people down under?

I see that you now have guest bloggers featured from the uni perspective. Curious if you are seeking any other guest bloggers from other perspectives... especially other international websites such as US focused for the .com website / blog? or since you are growing in OZ, maybe people down under?

sorry did not realize I did a double post... ugggh!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Hi, would it be possible when items are being discontinued to have 'low stock' posted next to the relevant sizes when they're running low? I think this would be hugely beneficial to sales as alot of people miss out on these items.

Also a massive +1 to the suggestion about all the ingredients listed on lubes. This would be great.

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Id love it to be easier to upload photos only way i can see to do it is to go into community and go down to uploaded pics and then click on competition to upload very Farley a product will have up load your photo here find didn't always work thou would love something on profile that could give permission to access to gallery and upload direct for checking?
    Also took part in local lovehoney interview where i suggested comparison tool would really love this still to aid buying.

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Can I suggest the lovehoney own brand vanilla massage oil stays at the price of 7 pound and all the other flavours come down to it aswel as I find it a rather steep price and keep from buying although I really really want massage oils they're my favourite bedroom accessory and can't really pay such a high price for something that doesn't last too long , everytime I see a deal I love my pay Is long way away from it and im sure this deals going to be gone well before next week so maybe could you not make the oils so steep? Thank you x

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I love that there's now an option for canadian shoppers, but the US and UK sites are still more interesting options because there's still no vouchers available on internet for the .ca site :(

Also, I find most of the email offers I get are for the UK site and there's not much for the CA one :(

Could these issues be fixed?

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I dont know if its the same for anyone else but i cant accept any friends ( infact even find the requests) on my mobile ( edge plus) unless i go online via laptop. If not already possible can this somehow be made easier on mobile use please x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Would it be possible to develop some kind of notification for "secret" testers to be notified when their products go live. Something like the your review is live email, but that tells us the product is now live - it can be weeks and sometimes longer between getting the email when the review is linked and the product becoming available, and I for one forget. It'd be nice to be able to get excited and promote those new items at the appropriate time.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Why is it that on the 'special offers' page some of the offers don't show up http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8680/ Such as this offer, can only see it when looking at bodystockings

would be nice to click on the special offers page and actually see all of the offers...

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

How about a photo cometition involving any or all products from LH, maybe as a one off on the blog?

Example: Suction cup dildo being used as a toilet roll holder, that sort of thing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.