• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Last thread: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/251262-the-great-big-suggestions-thread/page-46/

Part 2 ... 

As prompted by several bright ideas coming up, this is the place to air them all so we're not swimming in ideas threads.

This is for all site, community &  general ideas. Please do not post product requests here. 

Please use the thread Pander to me for all product requests as you can mention competitors over in that thread.

And continue ........

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Wanted to post this here, because iI had hit the "button" on an item recently that was out of stock and there was a button to subscribe to a one off email to notify me when the item became in stock again. I was a bit skeptical if I would actually get an email.... but was so happy when I did notifying me the item was back in stock! I immediately ordered to avoid not getting them item or having it go out of stock for good.

BUT this process made me wonder if you have that functionality on a item page, why can't there be a button to push "notify me if this item is discontinued"? I know many of us have posted we would love to be notified when a wishlist item is being discontinued, but I assume in the back end of the website those databases and data sets many not talk to each other.... so just a thought for "email me if" on the main product page.

Cheers.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Just looking at the forum now and remembering about the photo competitions on here...

If there isn't already, I think there should be a gallery where all the uploaded photos by members are stored- with items they are wearing off LH tagged, and we can look through them to inspire us on what to buy next! Also a 'like' feature so the most popular ones come up first.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

There is a place for all of the members photos honeybun91.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/

Didn't realise that, thanks!

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Nice ideas!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

The free box of FSOG condoms when you spend more than £5/on condoms is a great offer.

But...! If someone buys non-latex condoms e.g. Mates Skyn, they still get the FSOG latex condoms.

This is not for me as I don't have a latex allergy, but would it be possible to allow the member buying condoms to select latex/non-latex for their free gift?

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

I haven't found a way to be able to do this yet, and I don't know if it's been suggested, but could there be an option added to filter reviews on products by rating? I know there's an option for rating but it shows you the best ones first. I like reading the very low ones too to find out a range of opinions about products.

Either an option to put these first or to be able to click on the rating bars for each rating would be beneficial, in my opinion, to give quicker access to a broader range of opinions, especially for those products that have a lot of reviews. Clicking through loads of pages to get to the lower ones can be a little tedious.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

With the amount of spamming and perhaps posts from new members that sort of bend or break the rules perhaps your tech guys could instigate some sort of boot camp for new members of the forum that places the rules upon them and they have to read it before it lets them do their first post. The first post reply box then should automatically show up with confirmation that the rules have been read and be in the introductions category .

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

While I tend to agree in part mysteron, when I first stumbled across this forum I read the rules and guidlines FIRST, I hung out and stalked a bit reading and getting a feel for everything prior to posting. I am not sure why that is so hard for other people to understand it is right there for anyone to see.

Vanessa8 wrote:

While I tend to agree in part mysteron, when I first stumbled across this forum I read the rules and guidlines FIRST, I hung out and stalked a bit reading and getting a feel for everything prior to posting. I am not sure why that is so hard for other people to understand it is right there for anyone to see.

I agree but its plain to see not everybody does . Thats why we have some beginners mainly guys who think its a hook up site. If they had read the rules then perhaps they wouldn't have posted and instead poor overworked Leanne who gets my ut most support is spending too much time in sorting the site out . And really Leanne should be spending perhaps more time in customer care or doing other things that help the company.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Things are being looked at with the forum , unfortunately no changes will be made over night. 

I think no matter what we do things will slip through the net but that is the risk of a forum at times and why we have moderators. The internet is a crazy , helpful and frustrating place to be at times. 

All points are greatly appreciated and please keep a look out for future changes 

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

On the back of a discussion taking place in the forum at the moment regards Vegan products and Cruelty Free products, please please can you lobby the powers that be to add extra rows in the Essential Info sections of the lube and condoms products...

I know I'm not the only one who wants to see Vegan and Cruelty Free as two extra lines...

Essential info
    Bottle type: Squeeze
    Condom safe: Yes
    Veggie suitable: Yes
    Organic: Yes
    Contains aspartame: No
    Contains glycerine: No
    Contains paraben: No

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

On the back of a discussion taking place in the forum at the moment regards Vegan products and Cruelty Free products, please please can you lobby the powers that be to add extra rows in the Essential Info sections of the lube and condoms products...

I know I'm not the only one who wants to see Vegan and Cruelty Free as two extra lines...

Essential info

+1

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Essential info

+2

I've suggested it before but, when there is the drop down menu for materials, could 'veggie friendly' or 'all except leather' be an option? I hate going through it material by material by in the bondage section just to find something that isn't leather.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

I agree but its plain to see not everybody does . Thats why we have some beginners mainly guys who think its a hook up site. If they had read the rules then perhaps they wouldn't have posted and instead poor overworked Leanne who gets my ut most support is spending too much time in sorting the site out . And really Leanne should be spending perhaps more time in customer care or doing other things that help the company.

I am a tad afraid it is virtually impossible to actually make people read the rules unless you include a compulsory "quiz" of sorts that would test their knowledge of forum rules (and this sounds like a mildly crazy idea). And something tells me that some people, having read the rules, would nevertheless deliberately break them... I think I have mentioned it before that I used to be a moderator on one advice/help forum - it is unbelievable what some people can come up with, I wish I could forget some stuff I had to read and remove....

Briona87 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

I am a tad afraid it is virtually impossible to actually make people read the rules unless you include a compulsory "quiz" of sorts that would test their knowledge of forum rules (and this sounds like a mildly crazy idea). And something tells me that some people, having read the rules, would nevertheless deliberately break them... I think I have mentioned it before that I used to be a moderator on one advice/help forum - it is unbelievable what some people can come up with, I wish I could forget some stuff I had to read and remove....

I agree with everything you have said and like myself you have been a moderator as well .

However I think there are perhaps 2 categories of rulebrakers . Those who are genuine and they accidently broke them because they perhaps havn't read the rules or understood them and a second category which contains your spammers that will totally disregard any rules so they can insert their adviertisements if you like with your forum .

I think a compulsory book camp system like I suggested would lesson both types. The first ytype because they had read the rules and understood them and the second type because they would have given up half way through and be too much trouble to them to proceed .

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I would love it if in the dildo section of the shop "silicone" could be chosen as a material within the other categories, instead of forming its extra category. As in: I'm looking for a suction cup dildo and want to limit the material to silicone. Currently that's not possible, or have I overlooked something?

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Could there please be an option to have 'Great Britian' as where we live? I don't actually live in the United Kingdom but where I live is a part of Britian - which is also not on the list. People keep thinking I do live in the UK which isn't the case but there isn't an option for where I do live.

With the deal of the day/offers/deals can they all be the same for all sizes. Sometimes I see offers just for 'plus size' which I would like but isn't available in my size. I'm sure it's the same case for others. So please can it be equal!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.