• Monthly photo competitions?

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Yes bondagegod I realised something in the background I needed to photoshop out I just reuploaded it along with a new one! Still determined to get a win :) , seen some of the new uploads and my god they are fantastic! I don't stand a chance lol good luck everyone all your photos look fab!

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood wrote:

207 days to go I just asked siri lol

Get out.
    Holy moly. Nearly half a year down. Time really doesn't wait for anyone does it!

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

I forgot about the comp! Well done winners! Might give it a bash myself at some point. Maybe

As far as I'm aware all pics submitted during the month are automatically entered into the comp. Good luck nursey!
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Have had a look through the photos that have been uploaded this month and I think yours is one of the stand out photos mummy mermaid.

How do I view the pics taken this month? I only notice below reviews but don't always look. Also on folks profile pages. I agree mummy mermaids photos are gorgeous and this month's are incredibly well captured, natural and very hot πŸ˜πŸ’Ÿxx Bondage god, congrats on winning this month, fab pic πŸ˜„. Is that two winning photos in a row 4 you? Did you but ought nice yet with your winnings? πŸ’Ÿxx

Go to the 'community' drop down and click on member photos and you'll see all pics posted.

BTW winners not been picked yet but sure bondagegod gonna be well up there!! Xx

Arr, thank you for that, brilliant! I'm offski for a nosey πŸ˜€ oh right, gotcha I said "this month" i know winners aren't chosen yet. I didn't realise it was the 1st until just now. Cheers for the info hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

VioletWolf wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

I forgot about the comp! Well done winners! Might give it a bash myself at some point. Maybe

I saw your pics since you came back, very sexy hunni πŸ˜πŸ’Ÿxx

well I try haha no good for comp though!

Quite right, gotta be done πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ theyre gorgeous, dont know why you think they arent good enough for comp. Ill check out your competition πŸ˜‰you have natural beauty too hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

Lol, I know it was last monts, gorgeous photo, I thought you might of win April's too with Lhm underwear (I think ) may even of ben handcuffs im not sure my memories terrible! 😣
    Glad you got some great toys and underwear with your winnings. It's always good to make LH orders, nothing excites me like waiting to tear into those parcels full of goodies πŸ˜ƒπŸ’Ÿxx

Oh geez time goes way too fast 😦 it only feels a few weeks ago since last Xmas. Xx

luvved up cupple wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

As far as I'm aware all pics submitted during the month are automatically entered into the comp. Good luck nursey!

wait what

slinky binky wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

I saw your pics since you came back, very sexy hunni πŸ˜πŸ’Ÿxx

well I try haha no good for comp though!

Quite right, gotta be done πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ theyre gorgeous, dont know why you think they arent good enough for comp. Ill check out your competition πŸ˜‰you have natural beauty too hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

Oh, stop it you

slinky binky wrote:

Lol, I know it was last monts, gorgeous photo, I thought you might of win April's too with Lhm underwear (I think ) may even of ben handcuffs im not sure my memories terrible! 😣
    Glad you got some great toys and underwear with your winnings. It's always good to make LH orders, nothing excites me like waiting to tear into those parcels full of goodies πŸ˜ƒπŸ’Ÿxx

Oh geez time goes way too fast 😦 it only feels a few weeks ago since last Xmas. Xx

Full blown addicts on here!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

You stand a good chance boox I think with the rose petals added it comes across as a very good photo.

Slinkyblinky I had a runner up in February with the handcuffs. Yes there is a certain excitement about opening a lovehoney parcel.

VW - do you struggle with compliments? You can't help being a stunner its all good 😊 you should get snapping to get some more entities in hunni πŸ‘πŸ’Ÿxx

I think there's five or six different members photos that really stand out for this months motm. I think two guys and three or think it was four lasses. I wonder who will get it. Can't wait to see who wins and the runners up. i think its as exciting for me as it would be winning lol. When do they announce it? Is it always the 5th or does it very? I do check every month but like I keep saying goldfish memory and awe that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bondage god - definantly agree, rose petals makes the pictures more sexy and they stand out, or even a rose held in the hand between the lips, the possibilities are endless with props.
    That's the one, I knew I'd seen your name in there before. Both great photos and well worthy btw ☺
    Oh you're not joking I'm always pacing the day it's due and cursing out postie as she seems to always deliver parcels near 4pm!!! to be fair the last two have been before 12 noon and I was chuffed 😁 πŸ’Ÿxx

Don't know how I did it but somehow managedd pasting all Lovehoney policies and the last page of the bloggers thread? took ages to deleye! I think my phone has a mind of its own lol.

The winners are normally announced around the middle of the month slinky blinky. Thank you for saying my photos are great it does mean a lot when forum members say that they like my photos.

My parcels normally arrive around dinner time so don't have to wait too long in the day for them to arrive.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Another month has ended with some fabulous entries, good luck all who have entered.

Do like your fifty shades masquerade masks photo CLTSTU.

Bondage god - it's a pleasure, credit where credit is due is how I love. I was looking at this month's and you've got some crackers, I kept thinking aye aye who's that and they was all you πŸ™ˆ
    That's not bad lunchtime, there's nought better than tearing into that Brown box, I love it. Think that's why were all full blown addicts as violet wolf said πŸ˜†and of course the forums a fab environment πŸ˜„
    The middle of the month, we've got aaaages to wait then and plenty more chances for folks entries. Or are last entries in the last day of the month? πŸ’Ÿxx

CLTSTU - it's funny yours was the first post I seen, been thinking about you all morning with you having stuff to sort and not being around. Hope you're getting stuff sorted.
    There are some amazing entries to be fair this month. there's a few who really stand out from the crowd. I love your pics hunni, been drooling since you posted them. πŸ’Ÿxx

Need to teach oh to be more steady with the camera. If love to post pics again but oh hated it when I had me on ago so don't think he'd let me lol 😭

I have always guessed the last entries would be the last day of the month slinky blinky.

slinky binky wrote:

VW - do you struggle with compliments? You can't help being a stunner its all good 😊 you should get snapping to get some more entities in hunni πŸ‘πŸ’Ÿxx

I think there's five or six different members photos that really stand out for this months motm. I think two guys and three or think it was four lasses. I wonder who will get it. Can't wait to see who wins and the runners up. i think its as exciting for me as it would be winning lol. When do they announce it? Is it always the 5th or does it very? I do check every month but like I keep saying goldfish memory and awe that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, I do. I have a few issues surrounding my appearance that are hard to get over sometimes.
    I think for me it's between bondagegod and Throbin Hood for the guys, and boox, CLTSTU and Lovebirds for the ladies
    Aw Slinky you should take pics! Tell him to shush his mouth

Thank you violet wolf you're photos look great and you shouldn't have issues regarding your appearance.

Maybe, maybe not. The mind is a dangerous place.

It just about feeling confident in your self and bring happy with the photos you take.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Speaking as someone who has had body issues most of my adult life and has just found the confidence to post pics thanks to LH I find it a little bit of a slap in the face to have other members named as being better than every one else and potential winners (I am not saying I don't agree and this is not being said with any mallice) but as other members who have also had body issues have said, we may as well not bother as don't stand a chance anyway!

I just ask that others feelings be taken into consideration.

I am also aware that I have mentioned peoples pics by name but usually just saying how much I like their shots.

Now standing by wall waiting to get shot down!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.