• Monthly photo competitions?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

May be worth contacting CC. I had the same thing a few weeks ago, thought I had adhered to all the rules but was told one of my pics was too revealing. They are normally pretty quick at putting them up if they pass them.

Give CC a go xx

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Bondage god yeah it was on my phone... Does that make a difference? Will contact customer care if it doesn't show soon!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Yes it doesn't work on your phone even tho it says it works. Needs to be done from a computer.

Ahhh how annoying! Thanks I will see what they say about it then :/

Boox [sign in to see picture]

I'm having trouble with a photo I've entered for this months MOTM competition , it said upload successful when I posted it I wrote in the caption the items I'm wearing I double checked it wasn't over revealing , the only revealing thing was a little up skirt view that I've seen on here many times and was wondering if I could get some help and advice? I absolutely love my latest picture and wanted to show everyone how much confidence lovehoney clothing has given me aswell as enter this months competition , my first photo was up in just a couple hours but this one after 24hrs still isn't up, If lovehoney are really busy and uploads will be slow moving I'm perfectly fine with that I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a wrong move on my part so I could fix it , and a big congratulations to hanky spanky winning last month! I adored his picture so perfectly set out! 😍 and all the runners up and other entries absolutely fantastic pictures! I was a lucky runner up too! So grateful for being chosen! Xxx

Hi boox. Any photos that you have uploaded over the bank hoilday won't be approved till tomorrow.

I was told they were back on Tuesday and it takes a few days. Although I originally posted mine on Thursday but will see if anythings approved tomorrow. Will be a busy office after the bank holiday weekend ha 😂

Oh that's great thank you guys! Can't wait to see all your photos! Love seeing peoples entries always fantastic! 😬

No problem. Looking forward to seeing what these photos you have uploaded boox.

Thank you! It's just the one for now as I have no clue how to rotate my horizontal photo whilst keeping my posing horizontal if you get what I mean aha I love your display photo! It looks fab! I've seen a few of yours and found them quite spectacular! Hopefully much more to come from you?

Ohhh, you got me intrigued now as well - look forward to seeing it xxx

Hehe I hope we get to see some entries from you too lovingnewtoys! I must say that is a beautiful bottom in your display picture, if I'm remembering my reading properly it's your wife's bottom? If so quite a lucky man you are! 😬 and if a shared account and the owner of the bottom is reading this now then go you! If only my bottom was as good as this one! 😍

Why thank you. Yep, definitely my bottom - although hubby would tell you it 'belongs' to him lol

I post pics when I do reviews for items not especially for MOTM, but I think they all get entered anyway.

Good luck all who have uploaded pics - all outstanding as usual.

Yes think I know what you mean boox. Thank you. Glad to like the photos I have created.

I know what you mean! All men like to say it's their bottom I know mine does aha he's a lucky fella! I'm new here and so far I'm loving it! This is actually my first conversation with other members! Great first conversation I must say I do feel involved in the community already! 😬 I've posted a pic of nearly all the outfits I've purchased already apart from two , one of them I haven't quite got around to as I need a couple accessories to complete the pic and the other my eyes were smaller than my body! Aha bought it in 2 sizes too small thinking it would be fine aha I review all my stuff as soon as I can love writing reviews it's soo much fun! And bondage god I do! They're fab! Thank you also everyone for including me in this wonderful conversation! :) xx

I'm guessing they are the pictures we are waiting for as I can only see two pics on your profile and they appear to be the same outfit. I look forward even more to seeing the others now just having seen what you've reviewed - they look lovely x

Glad your joining in and finding out how the forums work and how useful they can be xx

Yeah the two I have so far are the first outfit I bought and got runner up with , thank you! Can't wait for my new ones to be up had so much fun taking them! There was a couple on the testers list I really wanted to review and snap photos of! Sadly I didn't get chosen but I'm sure to try and buy them in the future and post some snaps, I'm always going through the forums to get as much knowledge about the community as I can and always keeping my eye on the blog love the posts they blog! I'm planning on staying too I want almost every outfit lovehoney have to offer they are all absolutely stunning! 😮

Very good photo boox. I've got that piece in fb lingerie arriving tomorrow. Glad you enjoying being part of the forums.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

some great photos this month x

Thank you bondage god , can't wait to see it, love being here!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.