• Monthly photo competitions?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

CLTSTU great photos you have uploaded this month. Think your in with a great chance of winning the MOTM.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Might be a tough call this month between CLTSTU, Skitty and Popk1n! All have uploaded great photos :)

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Might be a tough call this month between CLTSTU, Skitty and Popk1n! All have uploaded great photos :)

Aw, thank you, that's so sweet of you :)

There really are some seriously awesome pictures this month - everyone's so pretty! x

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Thanks ☺️ But I have to agree with Nat. I wouldn't want to be Nicole lol. Skitty's, pop1kn's, tb149's , lovingnewtoys and yours Bondagegod are all fab! aargh I couldn't choose and it's not even the end of month yet!

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Lucky I saved some photo shoot photos for another month....looking amazing girls and boys xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I only looked through a couple of pages and I'm sure there are some other great entries this month too, it's nice to see so many photos being entered this month! Good luck all 💛

MM, I didn't scroll back far enough see yours but you have just as much of a chance as others mentioned, you look great in that dress 😊

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Wow lots more fab pics over the weekend.

I think it might be worth remembering (as I understand it anyway) that it is supposed to be fun too, and a way for LH to acquire 'real people' marketing shots, as opposed to a full on competition.

Having said that - good luck to all xxx

Had a look through all the photos this month that been uploaded and yes there are another set of great photos again. I'm not entirely sure of my photos this month if I like them as much as other photos I have taken.

Even tho it is a competition lovingnewtoys I look foward to seeing what photos people do take each month and see the different styles and images people do create. The competition side is just a bonus really and always good to see the people that are selected as the best images each month.

bondagegod wrote:

Even tho it is a competition lovingnewtoys I look foward to seeing what photos people do take each month and see the different styles and images people do create. The competition side is just a bonus really and always good to see the people that are selected as the best images each month.

Ditto this x

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Can anybody from Lovehoney clarify what is meant by 'Lovehoney lingerie' for the MOTM. I've seen a picture with wax (great picture I might add) but it's not lingerie, is it?

I am asumming this image has been picked as fluffbags is in lingerie in the pic - i am not part of the process ( well I approve the images ) So I would need to clarify that with Nicole and let you know next week 

Sorry guys, didn't see this post until now. Photos featuring any Lovehoney products are fair game - not necessarily modelling the item, but also showing its use (like the wonderful wax  picture). So in the past we've had amazing photos of wrist cuffs, bondage rope and collars in use that have won. We do tend to talk about "Lovehoney lingerie" more though, as 99% of the relevent entries feature lingerie. Does that answer your question? :)

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Can anybody from Lovehoney clarify what is meant by 'Lovehoney lingerie' for the MOTM. I've seen a picture with wax (great picture I might add) but it's not lingerie, is it?

I am asumming this image has been picked as fluffbags is in lingerie in the pic - i am not part of the process ( well I approve the images ) So I would need to clarify that with Nicole and let you know next week

Sorry guys, didn't see this post until now. Photos featuring any Lovehoney products are fair game - not necessarily modelling the item, but also showing its use (like the wonderful wax picture). So in the past we've had amazing photos of wrist cuffs, bondage rope and collars in use that have won. We do tend to talk about "Lovehoney lingerie" more though, as 99% of the relevent entries feature lingerie. Does that answer your question? :)

Clarified nicely - thank you x

Thanks for the reply Nicole. Following this new info I've uploaded something slightly different this month. Although it is still Lovehoney lingerie and technically I'm modelling it. Flowers made from lingerie do count I take it? 😊

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks for the reply Nicole. Following this new info I've uploaded something slightly different this month. Although it is still Lovehoney lingerie and technically I'm modelling it. Flowers made from lingerie do count I take it? 😊

I absolutely love your first photo and the third (coloured) one. But I think you should ask them to link also the knickers as a product to the images, not just the basque. The latter is very much in backseat in my opinion in the whole scheme. :)

Thanks for the advice Era. X

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Wow, thanks NatandTom, to be mentioned alongside those gorgeous women is amazing! Honestly, I don't expect to be in the running, but that's fine, because so many of you guys are so creative in your photos! I love looking at all the photos where you've set a mood/setting/theme... and I do love me some colour co-ordinated ones like bondagegod's pink bra/flower one :D

Thank you popk1n that really nice for you to say how you liked the colour co-ordinated photo of my pink one. I think the sailor dress you wearing does come across as cute and it well taken photo.

I have though before what era has said that if your wearing more than one product that there was an option for linking all the items in the photo.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Thank you popk1n that really nice for you to say how you liked the colour co-ordinated photo of my pink one. I think the sailor dress you wearing does come across as cute and it well taken photo.

I have though before what era has said that if your wearing more than one product that there was an option for linking all the items in the photo.

Thank you :)

and +1 to the linking more than one product, don't really get why you have to pick just one

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

So finally decided to upload a pic with LH lingerie (not rly showing anything) and finally got the file size down. Tried to upload about 2 days ago but it's still not showing Altho it says successful? Helpppp! Or does it take a few days :/

Did you upload it on your phone?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.