• Monthly photo competitions?

    1476457897
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Sad news , Model of the month is not on this month. Sorry. 

    However there is a reason why. Please see the forum comp to find out more heart

    1479288546
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Ok so Model of the Month is back on and I have added any enteries that had been uploaded before last month's forum comp. 

    Still having discussions about changes, it freed up some time last month to get the ball rolling. I would imagine changes to made in the New Year now.

    So this month is standard, we are looking for awesome images , showing off lingerie from Lovehoney. 

    Good tips are :

    Have a clear background:  It can spoil a perfect pic having that sneeky washing hanging up or a mirror reflecting where it has been moved to ;) 

    Clear Images: We want to see what you are flaunting. A blurry or fuzzy pic can spoil a great pose.

    Good sizing: Think Instagram, that style & size works best.

    Look out for the details: Resolve a twisted bra strap, a label hanging out,  a cheeky nip on show, too much peen... The last two will mean non approval :( 

    Be proud: Flaunt what you love and show us your confidence. You will need to be happy to show us what you got, as you could be featured on our instagram page and more... Exciting! 

    Some more ideas and tips with some super image examples can be found here , also take a look at previous winners in the blogs

    OK so December will have a theme... I am looking for your best Christmas additions. Think red & green... Sexy santa... Advent calender... Trees... Decorations... Gold... Our Christams range. Starting December 1st , Ending 22nd December. 

    Make your photo set / pic / lingerie or what ever you can Christmas themed. Be imaginative with it...

    Have fun guys and enjoy as you're all fabulous! 

    1479290755
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3479
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    😊 thinking cap firmly on for next months theme.

    1479292808
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1413
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    I have already started thinking about Xmas photos :)

    1479297690
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 979
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Well now I'm looking forward to Xmas to see everyone's December entries! 😀😀

    1479316641
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3775
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    I can't wait to see all the festive themed entries!!!

    Good luck everyone. Happy snapping. Have fun :)

    1479317283
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Should be a good lot of entries - can't wait to see what you imaginitive lot come up with xx

    1479337540
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3000
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I really need to figure out how to use my selfie stick to get some different and better shots!

    1479760713
    esurc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2014

    woops didnt notice the xmas theme bit looks like im removing most of that batch of pics and saving them for next month. luckily i took a couple in my santa outfit lol

    1479762602
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2011

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Ok so Model of the Month is back on and I have added any enteries that had been uploaded before last month's forum comp.

    Still having discussions about changes, it freed up some time last month to get the ball rolling. I would imagine changes to made in the New Year now.

    So this month is standard, we are looking for awesome images , showing off lingerie from Lovehoney.

    Good tips are :

    Have a clear background: It can spoil a perfect pic having that sneeky washing hanging up or a mirror reflecting where it has been moved to ;)

    Clear Images: We want to see what you are flaunting. A blurry or fuzzy pic can spoil a great pose.

    Good sizing: Think Instagram, that style & size works best.

    Look out for the details: Resolve a twisted bra strap, a label hanging out, a cheeky nip on show, too much peen... The last two will mean non approval :(

    Be proud: Flaunt what you love and show us your confidence. You will need to be happy to show us what you got, as you could be featured on our https://www.instagram.com/LovehoneyLingerie/?hl=enpage and more... Exciting!

    Some more ideas and tips with some super image examples can be found here , also take a look at previous winners in the blogs

    OK so December will have a theme... I am looking for your best Christmas additions. Think red & green... Sexy santa... Advent calender... Trees... Decorations... Gold... Our Christams range. Starting December 1st , Ending 22nd December.

    Make your photo set / pic / lingerie or what ever you can Christmas themed. Be imaginative with it...

    Have fun guys and enjoy as you're all fabulous!

    hi Leanne i just posted some in Christmas gear will these count? Please
    1479764391
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1413
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    I really need to figure out how to use my selfie stick to get some different and better shots!

    Dont you have a timer on your phone, that works for me

    1480444310
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1413
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Im looking forward to seeing everyone xmas photoshoots, is it December yet lol.....

    1480460347
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Im looking forward to seeing everyone xmas photoshoots, is it December yet lol.....

    Bet you got something good lined up xx

    1480581765
    esurc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2014

    esurc wrote:

    woops didnt notice the xmas theme bit looks like im removing most of that batch of pics and saving them for next month. luckily i took a couple in my santa outfit lol

    Damn as if i read that wrong thought the xmas theme was this month ready for December. Wondered why no one else had put xmas stuff up

    1480584363
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    DAY 1 OF DECEMBER - The Christmas theme begins! 

    Pics need to be in by 22nd December 2016 

    Festive times 

    1480590292
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6348
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Sounds very exciting, look forward to seeing everyone's pics 😘 xx

    1480611041
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Good luck all xxx

    Just uploaded my latest ( not Christmas themed, but love these stockings so couldn't resist).

    Think there could be a melt down with an overload of uploads on its way!!!

    Xxxx

    1480614344
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Good luck all xxx

    Just uploaded my latest ( not Christmas themed, but love these stockings so couldn't resist).

    Think there could be a melt down with an overload of uploads on its way!!!

    Xxxx

    You've got some seriously nice pins, love the shoes too

    1480615048
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6348
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Good luck all xxx

    Just uploaded my latest ( not Christmas themed, but love these stockings so couldn't resist).

    Think there could be a melt down with an overload of uploads on its way!!!

    Xxxx

    WOW! Those stockings look amazing on you. I'm not surprised though with your killer pins 😘 xx

    1480615612
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1413
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    I will upload some xmas pics tonight..HO ho ho

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.