• Monthly photo competitions?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sad news , Model of the month is not on this month. Sorry. 

However there is a reason why. Please see the forum comp to find out more heart

Ok so Model of the Month is back on and I have added any enteries that had been uploaded before last month's forum comp. 

Still having discussions about changes, it freed up some time last month to get the ball rolling. I would imagine changes to made in the New Year now.

So this month is standard, we are looking for awesome images , showing off lingerie from Lovehoney. 

Good tips are :

Have a clear background:  It can spoil a perfect pic having that sneeky washing hanging up or a mirror reflecting where it has been moved to ;) 

Clear Images: We want to see what you are flaunting. A blurry or fuzzy pic can spoil a great pose.

Good sizing: Think Instagram, that style & size works best.

Look out for the details: Resolve a twisted bra strap, a label hanging out,  a cheeky nip on show, too much peen... The last two will mean non approval :( 

Be proud: Flaunt what you love and show us your confidence. You will need to be happy to show us what you got, as you could be featured on our instagram page and more... Exciting! 

Some more ideas and tips with some super image examples can be found here , also take a look at previous winners in the blogs

OK so December will have a theme... I am looking for your best Christmas additions. Think red & green... Sexy santa... Advent calender... Trees... Decorations... Gold... Our Christams range. Starting December 1st , Ending 22nd December. 

Make your photo set / pic / lingerie or what ever you can Christmas themed. Be imaginative with it...

Have fun guys and enjoy as you're all fabulous! 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

😊 thinking cap firmly on for next months theme.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I have already started thinking about Xmas photos :)

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Well now I'm looking forward to Xmas to see everyone's December entries! 😀😀

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I can't wait to see all the festive themed entries!!!

Good luck everyone. Happy snapping. Have fun :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Should be a good lot of entries - can't wait to see what you imaginitive lot come up with xx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I really need to figure out how to use my selfie stick to get some different and better shots!

esurc [sign in to see picture]

woops didnt notice the xmas theme bit looks like im removing most of that batch of pics and saving them for next month. luckily i took a couple in my santa outfit lol

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Ok so Model of the Month is back on and I have added any enteries that had been uploaded before last month's forum comp.

Still having discussions about changes, it freed up some time last month to get the ball rolling. I would imagine changes to made in the New Year now.

So this month is standard, we are looking for awesome images , showing off lingerie from Lovehoney.

Good tips are :

Have a clear background: It can spoil a perfect pic having that sneeky washing hanging up or a mirror reflecting where it has been moved to ;)

Clear Images: We want to see what you are flaunting. A blurry or fuzzy pic can spoil a great pose.

Good sizing: Think Instagram, that style & size works best.

Look out for the details: Resolve a twisted bra strap, a label hanging out, a cheeky nip on show, too much peen... The last two will mean non approval :(

Be proud: Flaunt what you love and show us your confidence. You will need to be happy to show us what you got, as you could be featured on our https://www.instagram.com/LovehoneyLingerie/?hl=enpage and more... Exciting!

Some more ideas and tips with some super image examples can be found here , also take a look at previous winners in the blogs

OK so December will have a theme... I am looking for your best Christmas additions. Think red & green... Sexy santa... Advent calender... Trees... Decorations... Gold... Our Christams range. Starting December 1st , Ending 22nd December.

Make your photo set / pic / lingerie or what ever you can Christmas themed. Be imaginative with it...

Have fun guys and enjoy as you're all fabulous!

hi Leanne i just posted some in Christmas gear will these count? Please

Vanessa8 wrote:

I really need to figure out how to use my selfie stick to get some different and better shots!

Dont you have a timer on your phone, that works for me

Im looking forward to seeing everyone xmas photoshoots, is it December yet lol.....

Throbinhood wrote:

Im looking forward to seeing everyone xmas photoshoots, is it December yet lol.....

Bet you got something good lined up xx

esurc [sign in to see picture]

esurc wrote:

woops didnt notice the xmas theme bit looks like im removing most of that batch of pics and saving them for next month. luckily i took a couple in my santa outfit lol

Damn as if i read that wrong thought the xmas theme was this month ready for December. Wondered why no one else had put xmas stuff up

DAY 1 OF DECEMBER - The Christmas theme begins! 

Pics need to be in by 22nd December 2016 

Festive times 

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds very exciting, look forward to seeing everyone's pics 😘 xx

Good luck all xxx

Just uploaded my latest ( not Christmas themed, but love these stockings so couldn't resist).

Think there could be a melt down with an overload of uploads on its way!!!

Xxxx

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Good luck all xxx

Just uploaded my latest ( not Christmas themed, but love these stockings so couldn't resist).

Xxxx

You've got some seriously nice pins, love the shoes too

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Good luck all xxx

Xxxx

WOW! Those stockings look amazing on you. I'm not surprised though with your killer pins 😘 xx

I will upload some xmas pics tonight..HO ho ho

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.