• Monthly photo competitions?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ben has uploaded a fantastic photo. Don't think it would win model of the month 😀 but still a great photo.

esurc [sign in to see picture]

As anyone had any issues uploading pictures i uploaded a few this morning and one has been stuck on processing all day the one after has been processed and all the ones before are on but that one just wont go on i even tried adding it again

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

esurc wrote:

As anyone had any issues uploading pictures i uploaded a few this morning and one has been stuck on processing all day the one after has been processed and all the ones before are on but that one just wont go on i even tried adding it again

Could be that there is a moderating issue - perhaps something showing that shouldn't be? Have you tried contacting CC to see if they can help?

Great pics BTW - good luck xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

esurc wrote:

Could be that there is a moderating issue - perhaps something showing that shouldn't be? Have you tried contacting CC to see if they can help?

Great pics BTW - good luck xx

No as far as im aware nothings showing that shouldn't be will see if its up in morning then will contact them to see why if not. Thanks

It can be one of two things either there is something in the photos that breaks the rules or I had this once when uploaded a few photos together that one just got missed and didn't get approved. I contacted customer care and it soon got approved.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

esurc wrote:

Hey , it has not  been aprroved so there for will always show as pending unless you delete it. 

The picture is too much of a close up , sorry 

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Mine must not have been accepted either then, tried three times, assumed it was a problem with my phone! 😂

VioletWolf wrote:

Mine must not have been accepted either then, tried three times, assumed it was a problem with my phone! 😂

Hmm I hae not had any recent pics for you. 

When was it uploaded? Does it show as pending in your account? 

Was last week, tried throughout the week but there was absolutely nothing there on my account at all. Tried uploading via the product page and then through the Member Photos page. I can't get on the desktop site, only mobile so assumed it was my phone playing up, as it would accept the submission but then wasn't showing anywhere 😩😩

VioletWolf wrote:

Was last week, tried throughout the week but there was absolutely nothing there on my account at all. Tried uploading via the product page and then through the Member Photos page. I can't get on the desktop site, only mobile so assumed it was my phone playing up, as it would accept the submission but then wasn't showing anywhere 😩😩

Oh no it hasn't been received.

Could you try again and see if you get an error at all please? 

Just done one, all it says is it's been uploaded. Look on my page and there's nothing pending 😖😖 maybe it's just me and tech

I have the same problem violet wolf when uploading photos from my phone. Does exactly the same as what happening with you. The only way I can upload photos is via a computer.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

esurc wrote:

Hey , it has not been aprroved so there for will always show as pending unless you delete it.

The picture is too much of a close up , sorry

Oh thats a shame i quite liked that one but thanks for letting me know i will get it removed

It's never done it to me before bondagegod, but laptop is knackered so can't get on with another device 😩

That is strange then violetwolf that it has started doing it now. It has always done that with me so I know not to do it via my phone.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

maybe try a different web browser on your phone?

Throb you know I'm useless with tech, how do I do that?!

Bondagegod I thought if I cleared cookies that might help but I haven't worked out how to do that either! And can't find an option on mobile site to view full desktop site 😭

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Bondagegod I thought if I cleared cookies that might help but I haven't worked out how to do that either! And can't find an option on mobile site to view full desktop site 😭

once you load up mobile site scroll down to bottom icon that says use desktop version :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.