• Monthly photo competitions?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I've seen around ten potential winning photos this month, I don't envy the task of picking the winner!

Just 10?

Literally dozens to choose from in my opinion! And not even the end of the month yet!

Yeah, good luck judges xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

I've seen around ten potential winning photos this month, I don't envy the task of picking the winner!

Just 10?

Literally dozens to choose from in my opinion! And not even the end of the month yet!

I meant members haha and half of those people have uploaded amazing photos more than once this month, which makes it even harder to decide! Keep up the beautiful shots everyone 😊 x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Just 10?

I know pressure is on! AGH 

Lovely photos guys, you are all winners for showing the confidence to post heart

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Just 10?

I know pressure is on! AGH

Lovely photos guys, you are all winners for showing the confidence to post

Absolutely agree with your statement Leanne - oh and good luck for your theory exam on Friday xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Lnt I really like your new stockings photo with the four different effects! Shows them off perfectly 😊

NatandTom wrote:

Lnt I really like your new stockings photo with the four different effects! Shows them off perfectly 😊

Thank you. Just thought I'd try something different! Xxx
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Good luck all X

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

So many great photos this month, I don't envy the task of picking a winner. It must be super hard when there's so many incredible photos to choose from.

Totally agree, everyone who posts pics are winners for having the confidence to do so. Also for helping the community decide on purchases, it's always better to see 'real people' showing off their purchases. Gives a much better idea of if the items suited.

I also love LNT stockings photo with 4 different effects. It's a cracker hunni 💜xx

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I love them all so tastefully done. I wouldn't like to choose, I don't think I could. They are all winners but I do love LNT's gorgeous legs. I'd swap hers for mine any day.

slinky binky wrote:

So many great photos this month, I don't envy the task of picking a winner. It must be super hard when there's so many incredible photos to choose from.

Totally agree, everyone who posts pics are winners for having the confidence to do so. Also for helping the community decide on purchases, it's always better to see 'real people' showing off their purchases. Gives a much better idea of if the items suited.

I also love LNT stockings photo with 4 different effects. It's a cracker hunni 💜xx

Absolutely agree with the above - and this is why I post reviews and pics. I have revealed far more about my body size and shape on here than I ever thought I would in the hope that all the other 'non model shaped ladies' out there realise that they can be extremely beautiful and sexy. I have discovered it is more about finding what suits your particular size/shape and feeling comfortable in it.

I hope by revealing myself, so to speak, I have helped other ladies in their quest (oh, and me and hubby do enjoy taking the pics too!!)

And thank you natandtom, slinky and LRK for your very kind comments - but in my eyes, everyone is a winner xxxx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

LNT- it's incredible seeing the transformation in you. I remember when you'd never posted pics, was so self-concious, but now you're snapping away and have some terrific shots 😍 I'm super chuffed you've revealed yourself and realise you are beautiful, infact stunning is more appropriate for your great pics.

You're definantley helping us all to other lasses in their hunt for lingere, don't doubt it for a split second. Your shots are so well taken, tastefully done and super flattering, your hubbys obviously good with the camera and your poses are incredible too 😙

It's great fun taking pics isn't it? We take loads and I love looking at them, as does hubby 😄

Totally everyone who posts is a winner without a doubt.
    It's a pleasure, can't not comment on beauty 😙

I thought there'd be a winner chosen by now, it'll probably beSeptember by the time we find out. I'm excited to see who wins, there's too many incredible shots this month 💜xx

I'd love to post pics (have on avi ages ago) but hubby says he really doesn't want me doing so, and obviously I'm going to respect his wishes xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Your post is so cute LNT

Just uploaded another shot of the flirty knickers in raspberry. It's definitely not as great as the first one but I was feeling like adding a pic but I'm not in a situation where I can take pictures at the moment so eh

mamz wrote:

Just uploaded another shot of the flirty knickers in raspberry. It's definitely not as great as the first one but I was feeling like adding a pic but I'm not in a situation where I can take pictures at the moment so eh

Looking forward to seeing your latest pic of your awesome bum!!

Slinky - we haven't reached the end of the month yet hunni - I am expecting loads more pics from the long weekend (from those lucky enough to have the time off - I'm not bitter, just exhausted from all the extra work!!)

Xxxx

It's not my bum but my belly this time :P it's a front/side picture

mamz wrote:

Still can't wait, you are gorgeous xxxx

THanks babe xx You are too, I love seeing your new pics every now and then

k@r223 [sign in to see picture]

hi wanna try this but too nervous to do it and if I do I don't know [what] to wear any help or tips

mamz wrote:

Belly? What belly? You have a mighty fine figure there hunni - gorgeous xxx

k@r223 wrote:

hi wanna try this but to nervous to do it and if I do I don't know wot to wear any help or tips

Whatever you feel comfortable in. No head shots required so no one is going to know who you are.

To be honest you will find it liberating - I did, because no one will judge you or make horrid remarks, only complimentarty and encouraging, read back through some of the threads covering the same subject and you will see how supportive everyone is.

Xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.