• Monthly photo competitions?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree, Boox pictures immensely done, thought she'd win hands down. Then I've been surprised that CLTSTU & Mummy mermaid haven't won at times too (there's others, but those really stand out imo.)

But congratulations to the winner, I'm taking nothing away from you hunni, great picture 💖xx

And of course big congrats to the gorgeous winners up too 💖xx

Sxlecksaker, you're absolutely stunning. And your loved ones won't notice a couple of pounds. Massive +1 to violets post, beauty is within 💖xx

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Well done winner and runners up! 😁 Boox I'm glad your pic was in there because it was gorgeous! 😍 I look forward to seeing all the entries trickle in for this month 😃

Also hoping to see more of the treasure me range, especially from any plus size ladies so I can see how it is on 😂 Gutted that when I went to get the set the knickers were out of stock too! Typical 😂

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Totally agree, Boox pictures immensely done, thought she'd win hands down. Then I've been surprised that CLTSTU & Mummy mermaid haven't won at times too (there's others, but those really stand out imo.)

But congratulations to the winner, I'm taking nothing away from you hunni, great picture 💖xx

And of course big congrats to the gorgeous winners up too 💖xx

Sxlecksaker, you're absolutely stunning. And your loved ones won't notice a couple of pounds. Massive +1 to violets post, beauty is within 💖xx

Slinky you just made me feel like I've won ten times by saying this...to be honest I never ever thought I would ever win and after a year of entering, I have been proven right every month...but I don't care ..me and my partner love doing them and uploading them on here and I know they help others with my body size see how the lingerie would look especially sugarboobies who I think is totally the same as me! ...so while I seriously never expect to win ..i am.no model...I feel like a winner because of posts like this and if I help someone find that perfect piece of lingerie....Thank you slinky...💖💖 xxxx

Awe mummy mermaid so lovely as ever 😙😙😙 I think many of us have expected you to win, the photos are so well taken, you rock the lingere, your face is in the shot (which always makes them great,) can't think of the right wording, but full body photos are eye-catching for sure. The stand out one's the pvc dress atm, honestly thought you'd win hands down. You're very unlucky not to of won imo.

But that's what to keep in mind, you're doing it for yourself. Everyone knows how beautiful and sexy your pics are. Add that to the fact you're filled with beauty within, makes you a fantastic lass 😙

I've seen you get lots of compliments and rightly so. Also watching how much more confident you can be is great.

And yes, yes, yes, your pics will help many people. Seen that somewhere with sugarboobies about similar sizes etc. That's always good as there's the reviews to look at, helping decide if a product is to your taste.

Hope you've had a brilliant holiday (if you're back yet?) Miss not seeing your posts. But that's me being selfish lol. I'm really chuffed with your reply, its lovely. Thanks for making me feel good too lovely 😙😙💖💖xxx

ScarlettBlacks [sign in to see picture]

I don't want to intrude too much, but I wanted to thank everyone for their congratulations. I agree with everyone about Boox picture, the lighting is absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure it must have been close and I got lucky in the end.

Congratulations to both of the stunning runners up xx

ScarlettBlacks wrote:

I don't want to intrude too much, but I wanted to thank everyone for their congratulations. I agree with everyone about Boox picture, the lighting is absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure it must have been close and I got lucky in the end.

Congratulations to both of the stunning runners up xx

Hunni you could never intrude. Your picture is fabulous too. Nothing was meant personally at all, we be seen boox put some fantastic entries in the past few months, this one was immense, that's why. I love, love, love your profile picture btw. Its a brilliant capture, everything about it stands out really unique and perfectly taken 😙 Its great that you posted here, and so lovely to get the chance to congratulate you and the lovely winning entry personally 💖xx

Mummy mermaid I've only just seen you have the Treasure Me bra! Looks gorgeous on 😍 And the chemise is back in stock in my size so fingers crossed I'll be able to nab something of the range come payday! 😁

Scarlett your pics are stunning, really well done on the win! But you know you'll have to model whatever you buy with your winnings next month 😍😂

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations to the winners and runner ups beautiful pictures as always! And thankYou everyone for thinking I was gonna win and for your extremely kind words , scarlett blacks definitley deserved the win! Congratulations chick! 💕💕

ScarlettBlacks [sign in to see picture]

I didn't take it personally slinky binky don't worry, I've seen people post a lot of beautiful pictures here so I really wasn't expecting a win with my lonely little picture. Thank you! It was a really spontaneous shot, I was out and about taking pictures when I thought my gum would contrast nicely with my lipstick, I have odd ideas sometimes, now that I think about it...

Thank you VioletWolf, it'll be another month until I'm back home to order, but I'll definitely get some shots once I can.

I think you would have deserved the win just as much Boox, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your next entry!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Also hoping to see more of the treasure me range, especially from any plus size ladies so I can see how it is on 😂 Gutted that when I went to get the set the knickers were out of stock too! Typical 😂

I am plus size and there are some pics on my profile - hope they help xxx

ScarlettBlacks wrote:

I think you would have deserved the win just as much Boox, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your next entry!

Everyone who enters is a winner in my eyes.

We are not all blessed with 'model' figures, but each and every entry had its own merits, and for me, and MM as she had already said, it is about having fun and gaining self confidence - so keep the pics coming and good luck to all for this month xxxx

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Scarlett blacks and I don't think I'll get any pictures better than this months entry even I was shocked by how well it went 😱 can't wait to see more entries from you! Absolutely stunning images you have already xx

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Well done all :)

Ooh thanks LNT, I'll go see! 😃

Throbinhood you're around! Barely seen you!

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Congrats to the winner of MOTM ScarlettBlacks, and to the runners up boox and bluekathy. All beautiful photo's :)

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Ooh thanks LNT, I'll go see! 😃

Throbinhood you're around! Barely seen you!

Yes Im still here lol

Im always around in the shadows,

Im always here or on my twitter account.

:)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I'm so jaleous of Sxleksaker's body on her new pic. Stunning!

mamz wrote:

I'm so jaleous of Sxleksaker's body on her new pic. Stunning!

+1

Xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've seen around ten potential winning photos this month, I don't envy the task of picking the winner!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.