• Monthly photo competitions?

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

It's such a beautiful range isn't it 😍 Gutted that the plus size chemise is out of stock, but considering the bra and knickers. Got some returns to do so tempted to do a swap!

Doooo it.... They're so pretty!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I have missed some of you winning and being runner up as model of the month. :( Belated congratulations. I don't dare to go on this thread anymore since I have gained a couple of pounds and feel really self consious as a former anorectic and bulimic. So if I don't say congratulations next time, it's because I'm too self consious to open this thread.

Boox [sign in to see picture]

The bra and knicker set look totally worth it violet wolf you're gonna rock it! And thank you! The set makes me feel so much more confident about my lack of breasts aha xx

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Have to admit I too was surprised not to see more of the Treasure Me range - I feel a bit like I was on a one woman mission! Lol. I couldn't help myself the range is so lovely.

Some more fantastic entries this month and good to see new people uploading pics too - good luck one and all xxx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Sorry I have missed some of you winning and being runner up as model of the month. :( Belated congratulations. I don't dare to go on this thread anymore since I have gained a couple of pounds and feel really self consious as a former anorectic and bulimic. So if I don't say congratulations next time, it's because I'm too self consious to open this thread.

Well, whilst I know it's your head that needs to accept it, not ours, I will say that I'm sure you look just as good either way. *Hugs*

Sxleksaker wrote:

You are beautiful - but then you already know that's what I think xxx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

+1 to that...

You guys are so nice I can't believe it, thank you so much for your words :)

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker you ARE beautiful, because beauty isn't measured by the size of your bum, or if you have a thigh gap, or any of those kinds of things (although you do still have a gorgeous figure!). It's measured by the size of your heart, and the size of your smile. So be kind to yourself ❤️

Thank you Violet, that's really nice of you :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Agree with Violet wolf and everybody else. You ARE beautiful and have a gorgeous body. Embrace it. I too struggled with some kind of eating issues and I still compare my body to other's so I understand, but you have absolutely no reason to feel concern about the way you look. In fact I am sure a lot of people would kill to have that gorgeous body of yours!

CoughDrop [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

+1 to that...

Just looked at your photos, and thought of you with a couple of pounds on, WOW and WOW.

You look stunning!

As you can see from my avatar I've got a eating issue too, but trying to curb that quite well now.
    This forum is great, nobody judges anyone, they are just so supportive.

Thank you guys, you have cheered me up a bit :) it's just hard to get rid of the negative thoughts about myself I've been having for more than 6 years. It's really lovely of you all to take time and write to me, I take it to heart :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Thank you guys, you have cheered me up a bit :) it's just hard to get rid of the negative thoughts about myself I've been having for more than 6 years. It's really lovely of you all to take time and write to me, I take it to heart :)

You're stunning hunni, on the inside, and on the outside.

This girls, sooo jealous of you. Hugs Ali. xx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations to scarletblacks for winning this month and to all of the runners up. I did think boox was going to be the winner this month.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations to the winner and runners up. Also a big well done to everyone who submitted a photo last month. There's been some absolutely stunning pics to have to choose between yet again.

I really enjoy seeing how creative everyone gets each month and how different everyone can get the lingerie to look when worn in real life with or without backgrounds, props and accessories :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Sorry I missed this post Sxelsaker and to read that you've been feeling bad about yourself. Try not to worry too much as I'm sure that your teeny little bit of weight gain has gone totally un- noticed by all of your close friends and family and once you are back to college and rushing about it will soon come off again without even thinking about it. Hope you are feeling much better now .You always come across as such a lovely girl on here and with that gorgeous hair and pretty face every picture you post on here is stunning. Hugs x

bondagegod wrote:

Congratulations to scarletblacks for winning this month and to all of the runners up. I did think boox was going to be the winner this month.

Have to admit I agree with this although it just goes to show we never know what the 'judges' are going to be looking for.

Take nothing away from the winner, a truly stunning picture - well done - and to the runners up xxxx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Have to admit I agree with this although it just goes to show we never know what the 'judges' are going to be looking for.

Take nothing away from the winner, a truly stunning picture - well done - and to the runners up xxxx

Agree too. I absolutely love boox's photo but never found the way to tell her. It's simple stunning.

Congrats to ScarlettBlack, Boox and bluekathy!

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Congrats all, and yes Boox's picture was stunning!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.