• Monthly photo competitions?

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I'm just wondering if anybody from Lovehoney HQ could tell me if my images are too small. Recently I've had to start taking a screen shot of the photos I want to upload. Does this then make the photos too small? If so if there any suggestions to upload a decent picture within the size limit.

X

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I just use camera phone and upload from phone . but you can incease size in most art packages but that decreases image quality :)

Thanks for the reply Throbinhood. I can no longer upload straight from my phone as the site comes up with a polite message telling me the image is too large. Therefore I need to make it smaller. I just feel there must be a better way to do this than taking a screen shot.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Thanks for the reply Throbinhood. I can no longer upload straight from my phone as the site comes up with a polite message telling me the image is too large. Therefore I need to make it smaller. I just feel there must be a better way to do this than taking a screen shot.

You need to re-size the image down to less than 1,000 KB's (or 1MB). I don't know what phone you have but if you text the picture to yourself it should automatically downsize the images file size xx

Thanks, I'll try that. x

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that. x

Either that, or there's plenty of free apps to do this. I have an app called Photo Resizer on my phone :)
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Finally I can upload pics. Def only works on laptop not uploading from phone

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

Do the Photos which win still get featured? was thinking about taking the odd 1 again :) depending on body confidence :s

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

They show the winners on the blog. Also can see everyone's pictures on the members photos sections. I have seen people's photos featured next to certain products but not sure how that's decided.

Go for it is what I say. Just make sure you upload it from laptop as it doesn't work on phone 🙊

Boox [sign in to see picture]

The end of the month is creeping real close now and I just wanted to wish everyone luck who's entered! Some really amazing uploads going up! Good luck everyone! Xx

TB149 [sign in to see picture]

Good luck everyone, we haven't uploaded anything this month as we've been so busy...some great entries though already.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

They show the winners on the blog. Also can see everyone's pictures on the members photos sections. I have seen people's photos featured next to certain products but not sure how that's decided.

Go for it is what I say. Just make sure you upload it from laptop as it doesn't work on phone 🙊

Yep, I also say go for it, it can be very liberating.

Those featured by products are chosen by moderators I think.

Don't forget, you can always delete pictures if you don't want them showing anymore xxx

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Still not able to upload photos been trying since yesterday..i havent changed the way i upload photos ive always done it the same way ..

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Still not able to upload photos been trying since yesterday..i havent changed the way i upload photos ive always done it the same way ..

Might be a glitch? There seems to be a few gremlins going around at the moment x

mummymermaid wrote:

Have you tried contacting CC? Xx

No.. nevermind xx

mummymermaid wrote:

No.. nevermind xx

Aww - keep trying hun , there are lots of us hoping to see your new pics xxx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Are you doing from a computer mummymermaid? If so how did you upload them to your computer?

I have a photo resizer app on my phone and i upload them from my phone. Never had a problem before.. i wont use the computer as its a family one.. if you now have to use the computer my photo uploading days are over >< xx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I've never been able to upload photos on my phone. I never know why when other people can.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.