• Monthly photo competitions?

    1465084922
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Haha Slinky Binky I never think my shots are the best, not even purely in technical terms (as I've got bugger all confidence of any variety). There are a lot of very talented people here when it comes to photography :)

    The only role I could apply for here would be an online only one as I live in Northern Ireland, bit far to travel to work to get to Bath! Though I don't have any qualifications or experience anyway so I wouldn't be a candidate even if an online role came up (which I have never seen happen anyway). All I'm really good for is being that annoying forum member that flits in and out of exsistence, whines entirely too much, says things in far more words than necessary and occasionally gives out some useful advice. Occasionally

    And yeah it was the 'Model of the month: recurring theme?' thread that reply was posted in. Figured it'd be easier to copy paste one post than suggest people go search old threads as there's lots of them and that thread is quite long. Not sure if that's the thread you're thinking of, it's come up a few times that people think it's a fixed or unfair competition. I suppose I can understand how it would seem that way if you're looking at photos you personally find appealing and wondering why they didn't win rather than looking objectively at which photos follow the critera they use to judge them. It's easy to understand why the winners/runners up are chosen when you compare their photos to the above, I think :)

    Seriously??? You've got awesome photos, so well taken you really know how to do the pose and create the effect and scene. I love the one with the captivate me wet look store, makes me gutted I haven't bought it. Hope I get the chance before it's gone forever 😢 and the purple satin and lace chemist you had as an ago (of memory serves me well?) Is stunning so well taken. I like the both the champahne lace playsuit ones, they're my favs of yours (although I've not looked through them all. Those really stand out, but all are taken really well ☺ Sorry to hear you don't have confidence 😦 I've always thought youre super confident with photos and how you come across. You hide it really well. You've no reason not to be confident as you're a stunner from what I see on the pics 💖 There really are great talented folk with photography on here, yourself included. Every one knows your shots are awesome but it's never as simple as believing what you're told. What is felt insides hard to overcome. Hope you realise how talented and stunning you are 😙 I'm learning a couple of things about you today, all this time and I had no idea you're from N Ireland. We're thinking of getting the ferry over to Belfast for a few days, as the ferry isn't far from where we love. Neither of us have ever been either! (I know shame on us!) That would be a fair journey to work lol, a wee bit too far maybe! It'd be handy having folk online because the weekends can draw some strange characters lol and I think you'd be good in that position. Lovehoney does sound a cool place to work mind, dealing with toys and lingere all day, my idea of bliss lol. Also your writing skills are phenomenal, You're an awesome writer. I'll have to check that thread out for a laugh. I think all the winners have been worthy. It'd be a hard enough choice without folk doubting. But she I get what you mean, we may look for different things than Jess of its still Jess looks for. Personally I look for lighting, the angle, the outfit and the pose. I think this month there's a few great shots that could all win. Mind you it's most likely always like that I've not been through them all before. Noo you're not more like a description of me 😂 you do give out good advice that's for sure. I often want to help folk but don't have the knowlege on the subject or the interlect so I stay out if it. Better that then giving bad advice. Your replies are alwags detailes and usefull tbh hunni 💟xx
    1465085429
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 980
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Throbinhood wrote:

    VioletWolf wrote:

    How rude! I would complain more but I've got the weekend off and am thoroughly enjoying it!

    Nice , I get every weekend off lol

    I got bored so changed my avi

    Yeah alright, don't rub it in! This is a rare occurence for me!

    So I see! Cheeky

    1465085640
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1418
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    slinky binky wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Haha Slinky Binky I never think my shots are the best, not even purely in technical terms (as I've got bugger all confidence of any variety). There are a lot of very talented people here when it comes to photography :)

    The only role I could apply for here would be an online only one as I live in Northern Ireland, bit far to travel to work to get to Bath! Though I don't have any qualifications or experience anyway so I wouldn't be a candidate even if an online role came up (which I have never seen happen anyway). All I'm really good for is being that annoying forum member that flits in and out of exsistence, whines entirely too much, says things in far more words than necessary and occasionally gives out some useful advice. Occasionally

    And yeah it was the 'Model of the month: recurring theme?' thread that reply was posted in. Figured it'd be easier to copy paste one post than suggest people go search old threads as there's lots of them and that thread is quite long. Not sure if that's the thread you're thinking of, it's come up a few times that people think it's a fixed or unfair competition. I suppose I can understand how it would seem that way if you're looking at photos you personally find appealing and wondering why they didn't win rather than looking objectively at which photos follow the critera they use to judge them. It's easy to understand why the winners/runners up are chosen when you compare their photos to the above, I think :)

    Seriously??? You've got awesome photos, so well taken you really know how to do the pose and create the effect and scene. I love the one with the captivate me wet look store, makes me gutted I haven't bought it. Hope I get the chance before it's gone forever 😢 and the purple satin and lace chemist you had as an ago (of memory serves me well?) Is stunning so well taken. I like the both the champahne lace playsuit ones, they're my favs of yours (although I've not looked through them all. Those really stand out, but all are taken really well ☺ Sorry to hear you don't have confidence 😦 I've always thought youre super confident with photos and how you come across. You hide it really well. You've no reason not to be confident as you're a stunner from what I see on the pics 💖 There really are great talented folk with photography on here, yourself included. Every one knows your shots are awesome but it's never as simple as believing what you're told. What is felt insides hard to overcome. Hope you realise how talented and stunning you are 😙 I'm learning a couple of things about you today, all this time and I had no idea you're from N Ireland. We're thinking of getting the ferry over to Belfast for a few days, as the ferry isn't far from where we love. Neither of us have ever been either! (I know shame on us!) That would be a fair journey to work lol, a wee bit too far maybe! It'd be handy having folk online because the weekends can draw some strange characters lol and I think you'd be good in that position. Lovehoney does sound a cool place to work mind, dealing with toys and lingere all day, my idea of bliss lol. Also your writing skills are phenomenal, You're an awesome writer. I'll have to check that thread out for a laugh. I think all the winners have been worthy. It'd be a hard enough choice without folk doubting. But she I get what you mean, we may look for different things than Jess of its still Jess looks for. Personally I look for lighting, the angle, the outfit and the pose. I think this month there's a few great shots that could all win. Mind you it's most likely always like that I've not been through them all before. Noo you're not more like a description of me 😂 you do give out good advice that's for sure. I often want to help folk but don't have the knowlege on the subject or the interlect so I stay out if it. Better that then giving bad advice. Your replies are alwags detailes and usefull tbh hunni 💟xx

    O my that was a long post lol :)

    1465086395
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 980
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    slinky binky wrote:

    VioletWolf wrote:

    "Violet wolf - I agree with about the pics but there's a couple more lasses that I reckon are up there too.
    See, I could tell by your reply. You're absolutely beautiful and I know no matter how many times you hear it you'll not believe it as that's how our mind works with confidence. I reckon you'll gain confidence from keep posting pictures, as the forum will always compliment you when you post them and you'll grow in confidence as others have.
    I know I should just whip him into submission, hehe 😈 😏 He'd be like "take everything, put the pictures up, but whatever you want just please stop ass whipping me lol 💟xx"

    Oops, surprise surprise it was me that didn't reply, not you!! 😅😅😅
    I think I'm just awkward. I can go from being entirely down on myself, then right up to thinking I am God's gift to all human kind. So when I get a really great photo like the one I'm using as my avi (thank you btw 😘) then I get really narcissistic and love myself. But something will come along to bust my bubble.
    I think the more times you're told something, the more you believe it, but it's easier to believe you're fat and ugly and worthless.
    Hahaha, well he might enjoy it! 😏😋 nah, as far as pics go, I don't see people's photos as something to get off to (do get a little hot under the collar though, definitely 😂), I look more at the photo itself, like the pose, the colour, the product etc etc. Tell him so 😃

    Haha, so it was 😂😂😂 don't worry its easy to miss posts. It's really interesting hearing this, getting to know you better. I think we can all be like that, sometimes I feel heavy down on myself when I look in the mirror, but other days when I'm out and guys are near crashing to perv on me my head grows massivly, and I also think I'm God's gift to mankind 😂😂You really shouldn't be down on yourself. When folk say stuff their doing it to hurt you NOT because it's true. Bookmark the comlliments you get on here and whenever you are down on yourself, when something bursts your bubble come read through all the compliments and you'll see the beauty we all see 😍😙 you are a stunner it's clear to see 😍 i do love your avi picture it's really a fabulous capture. You take a cracking picture, I didn't realise you were doing them yourself, they're so well taken 👍 Haha, tried and tested spanking etc is a hard limit for him 😞 which is ashame as I have a really sadistic side. Lol. He doesn't like it or get ought out of it, kinda makes roleplay more tricky when I'm Dom as I cant slap the shit out of him 😂 Oh i don't be thinking that im sat with my dildo getting myself off on the pics. 😂😂 I do find some very sexy though. I agree, It is more about the product, background, pose etc etc I love 💟xx

    I knew I'd seen a reply somewhere! (See? Worst person for this!)

    You are always so damn nice to everyone, it feels strange meeting someone so optimistic and kind. Do you secretly eat kittens or something? Nobody can be that nice all the time XD (This is the retail worker in me talking, unfortunately I kinda hate people. And I'm very pessimistic. And a moody brat )
    My selfies are a laborious affair, but nobody else can take them of me quite like I can!
    Oh maaan, same here! Mr Wolf is a rather floaty, precious little flower so he detests any kind of pain, which sucks! I'd love to have the confidence to be dom in the bedroom, but Mr Wolf is entirely too vanilla for that anyway!
    Haha, nooo! Didn't think you would be getting off to the pics, hope you don't think that's what I was implying!

    1465089747
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Throbinhood wrote:

    slinky binky wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Haha Slinky Binky I never think my shots are the best, not even purely in technical terms (as I've got bugger all confidence of any variety). There are a lot of very talented people here when it comes to photography :)

    The only role I could apply for here would be an online only one as I live in Northern Ireland, bit far to travel to work to get to Bath! Though I don't have any qualifications or experience anyway so I wouldn't be a candidate even if an online role came up (which I have never seen happen anyway). All I'm really good for is being that annoying forum member that flits in and out of exsistence, whines entirely too much, says things in far more words than necessary and occasionally gives out some useful advice. Occasionally

    And yeah it was the 'Model of the month: recurring theme?' thread that reply was posted in. Figured it'd be easier to copy paste one post than suggest people go search old threads as there's lots of them and that thread is quite long. Not sure if that's the thread you're thinking of, it's come up a few times that people think it's a fixed or unfair competition. I suppose I can understand how it would seem that way if you're looking at photos you personally find appealing and wondering why they didn't win rather than looking objectively at which photos follow the critera they use to judge them. It's easy to understand why the winners/runners up are chosen when you compare their photos to the above, I think :)

    Seriously??? You've got awesome photos, so well taken you really know how to do the pose and create the effect and scene. I love the one with the captivate me wet look store, makes me gutted I haven't bought it. Hope I get the chance before it's gone forever 😢 and the purple satin and lace chemist you had as an ago (of memory serves me well?) Is stunning so well taken. I like the both the champahne lace playsuit ones, they're my favs of yours (although I've not looked through them all. Those really stand out, but all are taken really well ☺ Sorry to hear you don't have confidence 😦 I've always thought youre super confident with photos and how you come across. You hide it really well. You've no reason not to be confident as you're a stunner from what I see on the pics 💖 There really are great talented folk with photography on here, yourself included. Every one knows your shots are awesome but it's never as simple as believing what you're told. What is felt insides hard to overcome. Hope you realise how talented and stunning you are 😙 I'm learning a couple of things about you today, all this time and I had no idea you're from N Ireland. We're thinking of getting the ferry over to Belfast for a few days, as the ferry isn't far from where we love. Neither of us have ever been either! (I know shame on us!) That would be a fair journey to work lol, a wee bit too far maybe! It'd be handy having folk online because the weekends can draw some strange characters lol and I think you'd be good in that position. Lovehoney does sound a cool place to work mind, dealing with toys and lingere all day, my idea of bliss lol. Also your writing skills are phenomenal, You're an awesome writer. I'll have to check that thread out for a laugh. I think all the winners have been worthy. It'd be a hard enough choice without folk doubting. But she I get what you mean, we may look for different things than Jess of its still Jess looks for. Personally I look for lighting, the angle, the outfit and the pose. I think this month there's a few great shots that could all win. Mind you it's most likely always like that I've not been through them all before. Noo you're not more like a description of me 😂 you do give out good advice that's for sure. I often want to help folk but don't have the knowlege on the subject or the interlect so I stay out if it. Better that then giving bad advice. Your replies are alwags detailes and usefull tbh hunni 💟xx

    O my that was a long post lol :)

    Lol, I'm good for it! Seriously I start off planning a couple of sentences but they always turn into novels 😂💟xx
    1465091153
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2680
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    VioletWolf wrote:

    slinky binky wrote:

    VioletWolf wrote:

    "Violet wolf - I agree with about the pics but there's a couple more lasses that I reckon are up there too.
    See, I could tell by your reply. You're absolutely beautiful and I know no matter how many times you hear it you'll not believe it as that's how our mind works with confidence. I reckon you'll gain confidence from keep posting pictures, as the forum will always compliment you when you post them and you'll grow in confidence as others have.
    I know I should just whip him into submission, hehe 😈 😏 He'd be like "take everything, put the pictures up, but whatever you want just please stop ass whipping me lol 💟xx"

    Oops, surprise surprise it was me that didn't reply, not you!! 😅😅😅
    I think I'm just awkward. I can go from being entirely down on myself, then right up to thinking I am God's gift to all human kind. So when I get a really great photo like the one I'm using as my avi (thank you btw 😘) then I get really narcissistic and love myself. But something will come along to bust my bubble.
    I think the more times you're told something, the more you believe it, but it's easier to believe you're fat and ugly and worthless.
    Hahaha, well he might enjoy it! 😏😋 nah, as far as pics go, I don't see people's photos as something to get off to (do get a little hot under the collar though, definitely 😂), I look more at the photo itself, like the pose, the colour, the product etc etc. Tell him so 😃

    Haha, so it was 😂😂😂 don't worry its easy to miss posts. It's really interesting hearing this, getting to know you better. I think we can all be like that, sometimes I feel heavy down on myself when I look in the mirror, but other days when I'm out and guys are near crashing to perv on me my head grows massivly, and I also think I'm God's gift to mankind 😂😂You really shouldn't be down on yourself. When folk say stuff their doing it to hurt you NOT because it's true. Bookmark the comlliments you get on here and whenever you are down on yourself, when something bursts your bubble come read through all the compliments and you'll see the beauty we all see 😍😙 you are a stunner it's clear to see 😍 i do love your avi picture it's really a fabulous capture. You take a cracking picture, I didn't realise you were doing them yourself, they're so well taken 👍 Haha, tried and tested spanking etc is a hard limit for him 😞 which is ashame as I have a really sadistic side. Lol. He doesn't like it or get ought out of it, kinda makes roleplay more tricky when I'm Dom as I cant slap the shit out of him 😂 Oh i don't be thinking that im sat with my dildo getting myself off on the pics. 😂😂 I do find some very sexy though. I agree, It is more about the product, background, pose etc etc I love 💟xx

    I knew I'd seen a reply somewhere! (See? Worst person for this!)

    You are always so damn nice to everyone, it feels strange meeting someone so optimistic and kind. Do you secretly eat kittens or something? Nobody can be that nice all the time XD (This is the retail worker in me talking, unfortunately I kinda hate people. And I'm very pessimistic. And a moody brat )
    My selfies are a laborious affair, but nobody else can take them of me quite like I can!
    Oh maaan, same here! Mr Wolf is a rather floaty, precious little flower so he detests any kind of pain, which sucks! I'd love to have the confidence to be dom in the bedroom, but Mr Wolf is entirely too vanilla for that anyway!
    Haha, nooo! Didn't think you would be getting off to the pics, hope you don't think that's what I was implying!

    Aww don't worry hunni 😙 they're easy missed. Haha 😂😂 oh I have to stick up on the kittens to stay nice 😂 naw I can be a total bitch sometimes. It takes lots to make me annoyed but when i do get annoyed i go medievil. Everyones really nice in here and being mean online isnt my thing. Tbh I like to treat folk how I like to be treated . I've learnt from being a nasty piece of work in the past. i used to hate have such a bad attitude and get into so much trouble because of it. Mr slinly has calmed me down and made me a better person. I look upto him because hes all good and all heart and I try to reach his level. I guess i must be growing up *sobs* I also i had a fallout with somebody online and it affected me for like a year and still does to this day because it never got fixed and the guilt for what started out as a smide comment (bit of a low blow) turned into a tit for tat leading to a grudge. After that, i vowed to be nice. Everyone says I'm too nice, I think that's why alot of folk dislike me as like you say "nobody can be so nice all the time"! I love to see folk smile or make them happy 😆 if I make one person feel good in a day I'm happy , even when I'm totally miserable inside. I can't deal with people, I can manage a five minutes of plesantries then that's me i need to leave, it's social anxiety which does my but in! There's another novel my life story 😂😂 Oh it's crap though isn't it? Would be so much easier if our ohs could take a picture! I delete most of the ones oh takes. They end up wonky or blurry or totally unflattering! You take awesome selfies, I really was surprised when you said you took them yourself, you get a decent amount of body in, your arms must be like stretch armstrong getting such shots 😉 Btw great new photos, noticed them this morning 😍 Same with mine he won't take a heating, he's happy to be sun but there's only so much you can do without spamming the s#it out of them lol. Can't wait to do our roleplay where he's going to do the script. I put it on your "what's your words fantady" I think it's called. Haha, nooo of course I didn't think you were implying that, it was my attempt at himour lol 💟xx
    1465143282
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 980
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Mr Slinky sounds rather similar to Mr Wolf! Growing up sucks, I still don't feel quite adult enough. I feel like I need an adultier adult to consult with. But as much as I whine, it's good to grow as a person. Sometimes the hardest part of any situation is accepting when you're wrong and moving to put it right. I've also been there, screwed things up and been unable to fix. But as with any mistake, it's a life lesson to be learned from. It's good that you have that attitude of treat others how you wish to be treated, because a lot of people don't think that way at all. They say the loneliest people are the kindest, the saddest try hardest to raise a smile in someone else, and the most damaged are the wisest, all because they know how it feels and don't want anybody else to ever feel the way they did.
    People don't realise how debilitating social anxiety can be. I detest hidden illnesses, like you've got to prove to people you have them, then stand by and have them ridicule you with 'well you don't look ill', 'what have you got to be depressed about? You can't be that depressed, I saw you laughing', 'You went out yesterday, why not today?'... No. Just no.

    Haha, super stretch! I might be a superhero! Or part orangutan haha the only one I didn't take was the one of my bum, but it took about 20 pics just to get that one and still wasn't happy with it but it was the best of a bad bunch so there we go! But yes! So much blurring and shaking and OMG DO I REALLY HAVE THAT MANY CHINS when Mr Wolf tries to take them haha! Best I just do them myself!
    Oooh I'll have to have a look!

    1465143638
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1418
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Hopefully my new pics will be up tomorrow, ive uploaded 7 new ones now lol

    1465144535
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 980
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Hopefully my new pics will be up tomorrow, ive uploaded 7 new ones now lol

    You've been busy! I look forward to seeing them

    1465144755
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1418
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Just hope they get accepted lol I did enjoy taking them though and I try and be original lol

    1465144775
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1418
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    my avitar is one of them :)

    1465152948
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 980
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    I like it, it's different!

    1465153480
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1418
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    thanks was trying out new ideas

    and i took that photo on book about a month ago for fun

    its a pity members dont verify pictures, that would save us waiting for love honey staff to do it

    ok I uploaded another so thats 8 now waiting on lol :)

    1465154896
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5948
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Members verifying photos wouldn't work if they were against the rules then that would mean any photos could be uploaded and the lovehoney moderaters would spend more time having to delete the photos that were against the rules.

    1465155568
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    Only photos I look at are the ones on people's profile pictures 🤔

    1465155758
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1418
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    bondagegod wrote:

    Members verifying photos wouldn't work if they were against the rules then that would mean any photos could be uploaded and the lovehoney moderaters would spend more time having to delete the photos that were against the rules.

    What I meant was they could chose long serving people from love honey community that they trusted, it works on other website :)

    1465156067
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5948
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Think it would be best to stick to one rule for everyone.

    1465156390
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    I think the problem is that some people don't like change or alternative suggestions 🙊

    1465156695
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1418
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Oh well it was only an idea

    1465156788
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 980
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    I don't think it's that honeybun, it's more about where would people draw the line. Yes, it's a little frustrating having to wait for pics to be verified by staff, but if it was forum members doing it, who's to say what would slip through? Don't fix what isn't broken 👍🏻

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.