• Monthly photo competitions?

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Love your new pic's Violetwolf 😘

I'm definitely going to attempt to take some to upload to Lovehoney. It's quite difficult to take pics yourself. Anyone got any tips? Is it best to use a camera rather than a phone?

I love looking at all the great pic's on here. It's also helpful to see what the lingerie looks like on different body shapes.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Phones these days are as good as some cameras

Plus you can use your phones timer if you do t have anyone to take them ;)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I luv Slinky's new Avi Picture and Violet Wolf's new pics. Your B & W come out being bluish which I like . I don't know if that was intentional but they do look good.

As for Slinky , I think I have seen a dark and provocative side of her with that avi picture. Something of a surprise ( a pleasant one).

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I prefer using my phone just because it's lighter than a digital camera, there's no messing about with uploading it because it's right there on the device, and with the front facing cam I can see what I'm getting in the shot and make adjustments where necessary. Trying to get a full body shot without using mirrors is hard though, genuinely considering buying a selfie stick! 😂
    (Also LeilaK - thanks much 😁😘)

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Thanks mysteron 😁 I love how it came out blue, I think I took it in b&w but then added a filter, might have been neon or something, and it came out like that! Was dead impressed with myself haha! 😂
    Slinky's is a great pic isn't it 😃😍

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Slinky that is one sexy seductive avi, I love it 😘

I need a pair of handcuffs lol

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I really like your new pic slinky.

When do they say who wins each month? There seems
    To be more of a 'competition' this month with a lot of photographs- more than one by some people 😌

Wish we could vote for our favourite too 🙊

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

They usually announce it a couple of weeks into the next month. Keep an eye out for it on the blog :)

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

i also prefer using my phone to take selfies and yes a selfie stick would be good lol

Just wish I had someone to help me take some pictures sometimes :)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Thanks so much for all the compliments but unfortunately it isn't me 😣 it's a fifty shades one. I do have one pretty simular but hubby doesn't want me to post them. I'll have to wear him down as mines better lol 😉 naw, it's defiantly Not better but very similar. Same make up, pretty much the same lip structure, different nose. I've gotta get uploading, I'd relish the confidence boosts 😂

bondage god - its a pleasure. It would be brilliant to see behind the scenes of different parts of Lovehoney. I'd love a your of the place we all love 💟xx

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hey there Slinky. I was just going to ask you what lipstick you are wearing in your photo as I love the shade. I would really love to see your own version of this:)

I think it just goes to show that a photo can have a huge impact , create a sensual atmosphere and be tasteful at the same time without even needing to have any cleavage, shapely bums or thighs on show.

That photo is absolutely gorgeous, simple and so sexy! It looks amazing in colour and I'll bet it would look really classy and sultry in b&w too.

I wish I had the courage to put some of my own up.

Now where have my own lace blindfold and handcuffs gone?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Well that's two bullets dodged - thank you. Xx

I was actually physically shaking writing my original post - a mixture of feeling 'not worthy' and fear of forum wrath, then I went and hit send!!

I do understand what you guys are saying but personally it just took me straight back to 'they are so much more attractive you'. Not a nice feeling.

I apologise if taken in wrong context xx

Hey there LNT. Please don't ever put yourself down. Every photo that you have posted on here has been great. Tasteful, flattering and sexy. You have a gorgeous figure and you always choose really nice lingerie to compliment it. I really enjoy seeing all your new photos when they appear. Seeing just how good you look on here has even inspired me to have a go taking some of my own pictures soon myself:)

VioletWolf wrote:

"Violet wolf - I agree with about the pics but there's a couple more lasses that I reckon are up there too.
    See, I could tell by your reply. You're absolutely beautiful and I know no matter how many times you hear it you'll not believe it as that's how our mind works with confidence. I reckon you'll gain confidence from keep posting pictures, as the forum will always compliment you when you post them and you'll grow in confidence as others have.
    I know I should just whip him into submission, hehe 😈 😏 He'd be like "take everything, put the pictures up, but whatever you want just please stop ass whipping me lol 💟xx"

Oops, surprise surprise it was me that didn't reply, not you!! 😅😅😅
    I think I'm just awkward. I can go from being entirely down on myself, then right up to thinking I am God's gift to all human kind. So when I get a really great photo like the one I'm using as my avi (thank you btw 😘) then I get really narcissistic and love myself. But something will come along to bust my bubble.
    I think the more times you're told something, the more you believe it, but it's easier to believe you're fat and ugly and worthless.
    Hahaha, well he might enjoy it! 😏😋 nah, as far as pics go, I don't see people's photos as something to get off to (do get a little hot under the collar though, definitely 😂), I look more at the photo itself, like the pose, the colour, the product etc etc. Tell him so 😃

Haha, so it was 😂😂😂 don't worry its easy to miss posts. It's really interesting hearing this, getting to know you better. I think we can all be like that, sometimes I feel heavy down on myself when I look in the mirror, but other days when I'm out and guys are near crashing to perv on me my head grows massivly, and I also think I'm God's gift to mankind 😂😂You really shouldn't be down on yourself. When folk say stuff their doing it to hurt you NOT because it's true. Bookmark the comlliments you get on here and whenever you are down on yourself, when something bursts your bubble come read through all the compliments and you'll see the beauty we all see 😍😙 you are a stunner it's clear to see 😍 i do love your avi picture it's really a fabulous capture. You take a cracking picture, I didn't realise you were doing them yourself, they're so well taken 👍 Haha, tried and tested spanking etc is a hard limit for him 😞 which is ashame as I have a really sadistic side. Lol. He doesn't like it or get ought out of it, kinda makes roleplay more tricky when I'm Dom as I cant slap the shit out of him 😂 Oh i don't be thinking that im sat with my dildo getting myself off on the pics. 😂😂 I do find some very sexy though. I agree, It is more about the product, background, pose etc etc I love 💟xx

Throbinhood wrote:

i also prefer using my phone to take selfies and yes a selfie stick would be good lol

Just wish I had someone to help me take some pictures sometimes :)

I wouldn't worry youre doing an awesome job! I cant believe you take yours yourself, they're awesome you've an eye for photography for sure 💟xx
    in2it [sign in to see picture]

I have got to say,even though I'm a relative ' virgin ' on the forums, I hadn't noticed the photo section.
    I think it's a massive thumbs up for all who post their photos in here.
    The human body is an amazing and beautiful thing and although most of us has some issues with our own body ( including myself), we should all really be proud of it.Yes,we are all different, media,fashion, clothing designers etc all seem to portray a set ideal. They are wrong. We all come in different shapes and sizes, of which there is beauty in all.
    So for everyone on here with no exceptions,all of your photos look amazing. ☺x

honeybun91 wrote:

I really like your new pic slinky.

When do they say who wins each month? There seems
    To be more of a 'competition' this month with a lot of photographs- more than one by some people 😌

Wish we could vote for our favourite too 🙊

Yay youre back 😍😙 i was worried you wouldnt come back. So happy you did 😆 I Can't believe all the compliments and it's not me 😣 I'm going to beat hubby into submission though. It's hard because he thinks the net is the devil lol. I agree a forum vote would be awesome. Maybe one for the suggestions thread? 💟xx Imh95 and Leilak get uploading, you'll rock it I know it 😙 Leilak a phone's much better or even a tablet if you've got one either will be easier than a camera and you can edit them up nicely 😙💟xx

in2it wrote:

I have got to say,even though I'm a relative ' virgin ' on the forums, I hadn't noticed the photo section.
    I think it's a massive thumbs up for all who post their photos in here.
    The human body is an amazing and beautiful thing and although most of us has some issues with our own body ( including myself), we should all really be proud of it.Yes,we are all different, media,fashion, clothing designers etc all seem to portray a set ideal. They are wrong. We all come in different shapes and sizes, of which there is beauty in all.
    So for everyone on here with no exceptions,all of your photos look amazing. ☺x

+1 i don't need to add to that i completely agree with everything you've wrote there in2it ☺ 💟xx
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I won it once last year and I'm not the prettiest flower in the bed. There's been all sorts of people win the MOTM, older, larger, smaller, different shapes and sizes and skin tones, male, female, and gender non-specific.

Lovehoney have hundreds of photos uploaded each month, finding one is hard. :)

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Oh, and the comp runs 1st-31st and winners announced a little after that.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I do normally use my phone for photos they do seemed to have replaced cameras.

I def think you need to upload your photo slinky blinky.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.