• Monthly photo competitions?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Terri JJ.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Well I've added a couple more of my nursey outfit tonight πŸ˜…

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I only see the 4 that was already there 😦 beautiful new ago btw πŸ˜πŸ’Ÿxx

P.s think I may of missed a reply from you, I'll go back and check. Is hate to come across ignorant as it's one thing I'm certainly not. And I seriously can't abide ignorance. It's my pet hate lol xxx

bondagegod wrote:

I'm not sure that I would get another win but glad you like the photos.

I wouldn't bet my house on that you've some great entries, you're right up there for me. Aww, that is such ashame about Nicole leaving /left😣 she looked so sweet and I loved reading her articles. I wonder too, it'd be a great job - perving at all the entries lol and of course choosing a winner, I'd love the job πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I wonder if it's a solo choice or if there's help like you say. And I wonder if we will of seen whoevers going to be taking Nicoles place around here πŸ’Ÿxx

Shadow Collector wrote:

Just a note to every past winner and runner up- Congratulations! You've all managed to take some stupendous shots and I've never seen one I thought undeserving of the prize. Keep up the good work! :D

+1 couldn't agree more they're all well deserved winners. Brilliant photos always πŸ’Ÿxx

I am the worst kind of person - I see a message, think "oh I'll reply to that" then immediately forget. Friends play war with me! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Apparently they're still processing, I wonder if they take a little longer to go through because they show my face... πŸ™ˆ
    Can't help myself, my eyes are my favourite!

"Violet wolf - I agree with about the pics but there's a couple more lasses that I reckon are up there too.
    See, I could tell by your reply. You're absolutely beautiful and I know no matter how many times you hear it you'll not believe it as that's how our mind works with confidence. I reckon you'll gain confidence from keep posting pictures, as the forum will always compliment you when you post them and you'll grow in confidence as others have.
    I know I should just whip him into submission, hehe 😈 😏 He'd be like "take everything, put the pictures up, but whatever you want just please stop ass shopping me lol πŸ’Ÿxx"

Oops, surprise surprise it was me that didn't reply, not you!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    I think I'm just awkward. I can go from being entirely down on myself, then right up to thinking I am God's gift to all human kind. So when I get a really great photo like the one I'm using as my avi (thank you btw 😘) then I get really narcissistic and love myself. But something will come along to bust my bubble.
    I think the more times you're told something, the more you believe it, but it's easier to believe you're fat and ugly and worthless.
    Hahaha, well he might enjoy it! πŸ˜πŸ˜‹ nah, as far as pics go, I don't see people's photos as something to get off to (do get a little hot under the collar though, definitely πŸ˜‚), I look more at the photo itself, like the pose, the colour, the product etc etc. Tell him so πŸ˜ƒ

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

P.s think I may of missed a reply from you, I'll go back and check. Is hate to come across ignorant as it's one thing I'm certainly not. And I seriously can't abide ignorance. It's my pet hate lol xxx

(Steps out of shdows)

Ignorance I don't mind so much.

Willful ignorance is another matter... carry on.

(Fades back in to shadows)

Shadow Collector wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

(Steps out of shdows)

Ignorance I don't mind so much.

Willful ignorance is another matter... carry on.

(Fades back in to shadows)

Y Love the (steps out of shadows) That's what I meant to be honest. I should of been more specific as ignorance isnt meant in the manor i intended. Willfull ignorance; as in when someone is intentionally ignorant. For instance, I'm walking down the street and say hi to some passerby (as we all do in this small town ) and I get flat out blanked! It drives me insane lol. I know I'm wierd right lol πŸ’Ÿxx
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Pictures can take upto 2 days before they become live on site, guess it depends how busy they are ;)

Thank you slinky blinky. Yes it is a shame about Nicole leaving. There where it would be good to see behind the scenes on other parts of lovehoney. Great new avi pictures slinkyblinky and violet wolf.

Your photos should be approved today violet wolf when people are back in the office.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Oh yay Terri JJ! I am really glad you like it...pvc normally isn't my thing but I love that dress on the model and had to have it..so many photos I have with this on because it's lovely...and that's why the photos are important..seeing the lingerie on real people..so many beautiful bodies in the lovehoney forum and I love seeing what people come up with the showcase the lingerie..like the rose petals or just roses, pretty wax play oh and head stands too!! Love it xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Love the new photo MM! You look great, that dress really suits you :)

Great new pictures violetwolf :)

Great photos violet wolf.

Thanks guys 😘 took a lot of time and many many pics to get those few! πŸ˜‚

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Great pics VioletWolf:)

I do find that it can take a good hour to get the right photo took that your really happy with violet wolf.

I just take loads with my phone then pick my favourites , I have hundreds of pics but they just are too naughty to load on here lol

But I will be doing some more reserved ones for here over the weekend :)

That pretty much sums up last night for me - my phone is shouting at me that it's nearly out of storage! Just trying to get the right lighting, angle etc etc, and no point asking OH because he just doesn't seem to understand the concept...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.