• Monthly photo competitions?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I don't think you will shot down for your thought lovingnewtoys. You have a right to say how you feel.

Everyone is in for a chance of winning and even tho I have mentioned a couple of photos I liked over the last day or so. I don't like saying what I like and I feel could be the winners or runners up. What people say on here as there favourites lovehoney could have a completely different view.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Speaking as someone who has had body issues most of my adult life and has just found the confidence to post pics thanks to LH I find it a little bit of a slap in the face to have other members named as being better than every one else and potential winners (I am not saying I don't agree and this is not being said with any mallice) but as other members who have also had body issues have said, we may as well not bother as don't stand a chance anyway!

I just ask that others feelings be taken into consideration.

I am also aware that I have mentioned peoples pics by name but usually just saying how much I like their shots.

Now standing by wall waiting to get shot down!!

I don't think anybody means they're better than everyone else when they say there's a potential winning photo, but you can tell some people put lots of time into setting up shots and getting the right lighting and stuff like that and they want to give them credit for it :) I for one, do not mean to offend or cause upset! It may be best if we think about how we word things a little bit better and simply compliment the shot instead to avoid anyone feeling like this.

Everybody has just as much of a chance and just cause the forum members think a shot is a winning one, doesn't mean the judges do! It's not about winning anyway, it's about showing off the lingerie and feeling good about yourself! I'm glad you've found some confidence to post through Lovehoney, that's lovely to hear :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Well that's two bullets dodged - thank you. Xx

I was actually physically shaking writing my original post - a mixture of feeling 'not worthy' and fear of forum wrath, then I went and hit send!!

I do understand what you guys are saying but personally it just took me straight back to 'they are so much more attractive you'. Not a nice feeling.

I apologise if taken in wrong context xx

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Thank you very much bongagegod lovingnewtoys slinky and violetwolf...xxx

Well do a review on the dress violetwolf..it's stunning and fits very well..i am a 18/20/22 pear shape and it fit perfectly...didn't dig in anywhere and felt really good I have a few more shots I will upload with the review later xxx

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I was actually physically shaking writing my original post - a mixture of feeling 'not worthy' and fear of forum wrath, then I went and hit send!!

I do understand what you guys are saying but personally it just took me straight back to 'they are so much more attractive you'. Not a nice feeling.

As said before I think most people look at the "picture" over the "person" so while I or whoever says: Wow, great picture by xxxxxxx for the most part it's the picture being praised not the model. Kudos to you for posting however, my wife will not let me post her full stop hence the googly eyes!
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

No need to apologise! I completely understand where you're coming from and can see how you could feel that way x

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Bondage god - aye that makes sense ladt day of the month for last enteries, then the good folk of Lovehoney get time to gchooseo through them properly and pick. I wonder if its a vote or if it's Nicole alone who chooses
    💟xx
    Violet wolf - I agree with about the pics but there's a couple more lasses that I reckon are up there too.
    See, I could tell by your reply. You're absolutely beautiful and I know no matter how many times you hear it you'll not believe it as that's how our mind works with confidence. I reckon you'll gain confidence from keep posting pictures, as the forum will always compliment you when you post them and you'll grow in confidence as others have.
    I know I should just whip him into submission, hehe 😈 😏 He'd be like "take everything, put the pictures up, but whatever you want just please stop ass shopping me lol 💟xx

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Your photos are excellent violetwolf , don't undersell your self :) beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say ;)

Lots of good photos in the competition :)

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

As said before I think most people look at the "picture" over the "person" so while I or whoever says: Wow, great picture by xxxxxxx for the most part it's the picture being praised not the model. Kudos to you for posting however, my wife will not let me post her full stop hence the googly eyes!
    +1 that's the nail on the head. That's exactly how it's viewed, it's about the capture of the shot. Not "mmm look at hom/her their stunning". Also I love your pictures they're always good. Also as Nat said nought to apolagie for 💟xx

No need to apologise lovingnewtoys.

No problem mummymermaid.

Nicole left last month slinkyblinky. I often have wondered how it works if it was just Nicole on her own picking the photos or if she gets a few opinions from other staff.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Speaking as someone who has had body issues most of my adult life and has just found the confidence to post pics thanks to LH I find it a little bit of a slap in the face to have other members named as being better than every one else and potential winners (I am not saying I don't agree and this is not being said with any mallice) but as other members who have also had body issues have said, we may as well not bother as don't stand a chance anyway!

I am also aware that I have mentioned peoples pics by name but usually just saying how much I like their shots.

Wow, I hope you don't think you shouldn't bother- your pics are stunning! They're so well composed, your posing rocks and I love the edits you do. You always highlight the details on the lingerie you're wearing really well too. Your photos do exactly what the MOTM judges are looking for- they showcase the lingerie in a tasteful yet utterly gorgeous way. It's not about the models body, it's about their ability to show the product well, and I think you do that perfectly.

Although I must say, I think you have a gorgeous figure as well as awesome artistic flair! :)

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Well I do love the rose petals picture bondagegod wether it wins or not that ones going to stay lol

They do give a great look the rose petals.

Boox [sign in to see picture]

I've just seen yours with the roses and may I say they definitely get you a bit hot under the collar! You're sure to have a second win looking fabulous!

I'm not sure that I would get another win but glad you like the photos.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Just a note to every past winner and runner up- Congratulations! You've all managed to take some stupendous shots and I've never seen one I thought undeserving of the prize. Keep up the good work! :D

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Wow, I hope you don't think you shouldn't bother- your pics are stunning! They're so well composed, your posing rocks and I love the edits you do. You always highlight the details on the lingerie you're wearing really well too. Your photos do exactly what the MOTM judges are looking for- they showcase the lingerie in a tasteful yet utterly gorgeous way. It's not about the models body, it's about their ability to show the product well, and I think you do that perfectly.

Although I must say, I think you have a gorgeous figure as well as awesome artistic flair! :)

Coming from someone as stunning as you are I take your comments as a massive compliment - thank you. I do try to advertise the garments as best as I can (they are so pretty after all), as I mostly post pictures at the same time as I submit a review to give prospective buyers an idea of what the garments look like on a 'not so perfect' figure!

Sorry again, confidence issues raising their ugly head again, and I had been doing so well

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

im sure the comp is run as fair as possible.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Thank you very much bongagegod lovingnewtoys slinky and violetwolf...xxx

Well do a review on the dress violetwolf..it's stunning and fits very well..i am a 18/20/22 pear shape and it fit perfectly...didn't dig in anywhere and felt really good I have a few more shots I will upload with the review later xxx

Same as me! Look forward to the review

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Have had a look through the photos that have been uploaded this month and I think yours is one of the stand out photos mummy mermaid.

I loved your photos of you in that fab dress so much mummy mermaid....so much so that I had to order it ! It arrived today and I love it so thank you for posting the pics or I dont think I would have noticed it xx

Congratualtions bondagegod.....a very deserving winner, I love that photo of you :)

The runners up pics were amazing too, so well done to you as well xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.