• Will you find one of our Valentine's love letters in your next order?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Oh waw what a lovely idea 💖 I'd so love too find one, being our 11th Valentine's day together, but i never win ought so I'll not hold my breath 😕

Good luck everyone, and everyone who get's a special note congrats and enjoy 💖😘xx

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Fingers crossed - just made my first order in 4 years on here! Brilliant idea.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Fingers crossed - just made my first order in 4 years on here! Brilliant idea.

Waw how did you manage too go four years without making an order? Enjoy your order and best of luck for the special notes 💖xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

That sounds great. All I need now is an offer or discount code and I can place my order. I guess this will not happen before Valentine's as it's got to be one of your business times of year.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fun Louise, there's a discount code on plain sight on the Lovehoney website. :) It's about a certain periodical. Hope you'll find it, not sure if I can just put it out here... :/?

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I've just ordered myself two new dildos. Fingers crossed

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Just had two seperate deliveries... No luck.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I just placed another order though after the amount of orders lovehoney received on Sunday and Monday I'm guessing all the lovehoney love letters have gone now.

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Fun Louise, there's a discount code on plain sight on the Lovehoney website. :) It's about a certain periodical. Hope you'll find it, not sure if I can just put it out here... :/?

Which site, Era? (US, AU, etc.) I'm on the UK site and don't/didn't see anything.

It's a shame, too, as I really could have used one- but I placed an order just after midnight this morning.

[suspended user]

suspended user

It was a banner/offer on the homepage of the UK site (is the only one I'm using lately), KitsiKiki, but I too have noticed it gone now. It is valid all thru the end of March though if you can just Google it up or better yet, go and buy yourself a star named tabloid, and I'm pretty sure you'll find the LH promo in it ;) (although I don't live in the UK so can't really know for sure).

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

Huh. That's weird. I've been on here pretty much daily and never saw it. I've also been googling desperately for vouchers for the past several days and finally gave up last night as I hadn't found anything I could use. I'm going to keep looking for it now, though, since it's good through March. Thanks.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.