• Will you find one of our Valentine's love letters in your next order?

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Fingers crossed!!! I missed out on this by a day ordered a day too early....but planning on putting an order later this week xxx

Ack! Me too... ordered late on Sunday night. I was just trying to figure out if I could scratch up enough pennies to place another one before the big day. I will redouble my efforts!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Oooh, ordered a little surprise for my oh yesterday !......fingers crossed x

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

Do we get a chance to meet the Lovehoney umpa lumpas?

Well I have green hair, and when I'm having an off day on the make-up front I have the orange face too.... Does that count??! :P 

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Well I have green hair, and when I'm having an off day on the make-up front I have the orange face too.... Does that count??! :P

Hahaha that literally made me lol lovehoneys very own oompa lumpa :p
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Now I have an image of you singing as the golden ticket holder falls into the lube lake in the Lovehoney factory. I would love to visit Lovehoney as the prize! PS. I think you seem to carry off Umpa Lumpa chic very well.
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

bummed that is is only for uk webiste orders, good luke all you UK orders.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Well! That's enough of an incentive to get me to pick up some of the things I've been snooping at but putting off.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanessa8 wrote:

bummed that is is only for uk webiste orders, good luke all you UK orders.

Vanessa, why don't you buy from the .co.uk? As someone who has bouhgt stuff from (almost) all Lovehoney's websites (.co.uk, .com, .eu) in the past (I now stick to the UK one to simplify my life), and previously to the website's change sometimes bought from the UK one using USD as a currency, I can tell you most prices and deals are way better on the UK site anyway, even considering the exchange rate your payment card company / bank might apply for the different currency. Just my personal experience as someone buying from a different country and having her payment methods in other currencies. If you are unsure, you could just try placing a smaller order on here and see how it goes when it appears on you card statement comparing the prices to the .com website at the time of ordering.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered some LoveHoney plus sized knickers for Valentines, heres hoping!

EmmaS82 [sign in to see picture]

I've put an order in so fingers crossed. Would love to win this. However good luck to everyone and good to those who've won.

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Oh well good reason to buy something else then... Any recommendations for my next purchase?

Kotabear24 [sign in to see picture]

I am soooo about to be in trouble because I'm totally buying something now!

lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]

Ahh dayum. We literally ordered a tonne of stuff over the weekend and have broken our bank account for the time being.... *hmph*

Good luck everyone else!

ChungKessler [sign in to see picture]

Hey, I'm new to the Forum (but a long time customer). I needed somewhere to post, to make sure everything is working with my account. This seems a good place as I placed a new order today :)
    Love Honey is great!

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Ooooohhhhhhhhh I love this idea ^_^

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I buy from the .com website because of the following reasons:

-everything is in US Dollars (I live in the US) so I can process my payment without a foreign transaction fee / conversation fee on my CC. Altought I might be able to use paypal when i am shopping for myself vs. gifting on the UK site... ummmm!

-Free shipping in the US when I hit $40, I feel like this is very fair and straight forward so I just keep my order there vs. potentially paying shipping fees

I have ordered off the UK site when I have gifted some of the lovely forum members and I get dinging with the transaction fees.

I guess I also feel like the .com website is for us US customers so I try to use it as Lovehoney builds up their fan base internationally.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Darn just realised I ordered Monday night so no chance of winning 😢

Oh well, good luck guys!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Using PayPal would indeed solve the transaction / currency fee issues if your bank really stings you on those (mine doesn't but I live in Europe so things might work differently here). Mastercard actually has better currency converting fees than the default PayPal one (and in my experience better than Visa too), but PayPal is not bad at all and might still be worth it for you.

You get free international shipping at the UK site if you spend £20. No additional fees being in the US or wherever. You can actually use any site for your orders and and have your parcels shipped anywhere. Same conditions apply to everyone shopping on any given site.

MrsF1 [sign in to see picture]

Order due tomorrow fingers crossed for a cheeky wee letter

MrsI [sign in to see picture]

Fingers crossed!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.