• Offers You Would Like to See | Bondage and Fetish

    1454616434
    SweetpeaAndSir [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2014

    Hi Jess.

    I just wanted to add, I placed an order the other day that, although I was planning to place anyway, I did earlier, and spent a little more than I had planned, because of the great offer for the almosta 4posta (I think that's how it's spelt) under bed restraints.

    I'm not normally swayed by BDSM offers, because a lot of them tend to be focused around the 50 Shades brand (which I'm not a fan of), or are entry level paddles etc (in our house, things like paddles tend to be really personal, custom made). So anyhoo... I just wanted to say how awesome that offer was. I probably wouldn't have purchased it of my own accord, but now that I have it, I LOVE it (and will be posting a 5 star review). So... for my taste, I guess the offers that get me going are the more traditional BDSM kit (rope, gags, restraints etc).

    I rant and rave about how awesome LoveHoney is to everyone anyway, so I'm probably not really the target market for this forum, because I'm gonna keep purchasing regardless of the offers, but I love the idea that those sorts of offers could potentially introduce people to items that they wouldn't normally buy, or maybe even BDSM as a whole!

    Okay, I'm going to stop this sleep deprived fan girl essay now.

    Thanks,

    Sweetpea xx

    1454929946
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1963
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    I agree with Vanessa, mixing the 3 for £ offers to include bondage gear with toys and lingerie would be awesome! I know that you offer 3 for £30/£10 on some bondage gear but sometimes I only want one thing from the offer and no other bondage stuff appeals to me. Like, I really would like a flogger, but I won't buy it because I don't need two other bondage items in the 3 for £30 offer... So I'd rather wait till the flogger is on sale, for say, a tenner, and use a discount code instead. But it would be cool if I could buy a pair of stockings, some massage oil and a flogger at 3 for £30. Do you understand? Sorry if I'm a bit muddled!

    1454930264
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5927
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I agree with Vanessa, mixing the 3 for £ offers to include bondage gear with toys and lingerie would be awesome! I know that you offer 3 for £30/£10 on some bondage gear but sometimes I only want one thing from the offer and no other bondage stuff appeals to me. Like, I really would like a flogger, but I won't buy it because I don't need two other bondage items in the 3 for £30 offer... So I'd rather wait till the flogger is on sale, for say, a tenner, and use a discount code instead. But it would be cool if I could buy a pair of stockings, some massage oil and a flogger at 3 for £30. Do you understand? Sorry if I'm a bit muddled!

    I also agree. After all there are only so many restatints one needs or hitting implements. So deals across the ranges would be better.

    1454931057
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1264
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    How about a mix'n'match deal...

    Select one item of clothing, one bondage and one accessory. A bit like the meal for £10 in some shops where you choose a starter, main and desert or wine. It would be similar. A night in for £20 etc!

    1454931103
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    I think an offer where you select a ball gag, blindfold, and cuffs couled work. Have a few options of a few types. A bit like Argos extra offers if that makes sense? From working with them with their online offers that see to work surprisingly well (considering how the company is always failing on so many of their other offers).

    1454933326
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    only just come across this thread. That pic though!

    I love 3 for £15 and £30 deals

    1455100542
    Mrnw [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2012

    I think you should try some deals appealing to Femdom, chastity couples
    A few examples
    Buy any chastity device and get 50% off a strap-on
    Buy any chastity device and get a free but plug
    Buy Humbler and get a 50% discount flogger

    1455890228

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1375
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    I just saw this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/6962/ which is great!

    But I also noticed the 3 for £100 in the bondage section has disappeared.

    Is the new offer permanent and is the disappearing too?

    1455891250
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2076
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    era wrote:

    I just saw this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/6962/ which is great!

    But I also noticed the 3 for £100 in the bondage section has disappeared.

    Is the new offer permanent and is the disappearing too?

    +1 I love this offer...please please tell me it's going to be around long enough for the ouch plug to come back in stock as we missed it AGAIN waiting for a return to get back to you :( (not anyones fault obviously just bad timing).
    1455904410
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    era wrote:

    I just saw this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/6962/ which is great!

    But I also noticed the 3 for £100 in the bondage section has disappeared.

    Is the new offer permanent and is the disappearing too?

    +1 I love this offer...please please tell me it's going to be around long enough for the ouch plug to come back in stock as we missed it AGAIN waiting for a return to get back to you :( (not anyones fault obviously just bad timing).

    So glad you like it! Right now it looks as though it will be sticking around for a while, but it does depend on how well it does :) 

    Right now I'm not sure when we're expecting more stock of the Ouch butt plug so I'm afraid I can't even approximate it for you - sorry! 

    1455906404

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1375
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    era wrote:

    I just saw this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/6962/ which is great!

    But I also noticed the 3 for £100 in the bondage section has disappeared.

    Is the new offer permanent and is the disappearing too?

    +1 I love this offer...please please tell me it's going to be around long enough for the ouch plug to come back in stock as we missed it AGAIN waiting for a return to get back to you :( (not anyones fault obviously just bad timing).

    So glad you like it! Right now it looks as though it will be sticking around for a while, but it does depend on how well it does :)

    Right now I'm not sure when we're expecting more stock of the Ouch butt plug so I'm afraid I can't even approximate it for you - sorry!

    Thank you!

    So is the 3 for £100 gone forever?

    1456313149
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    era wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    era wrote:

    I just saw this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/6962/ which is great!

    But I also noticed the 3 for £100 in the bondage section has disappeared.

    Is the new offer permanent and is the disappearing too?

    +1 I love this offer...please please tell me it's going to be around long enough for the ouch plug to come back in stock as we missed it AGAIN waiting for a return to get back to you :( (not anyones fault obviously just bad timing).

    So glad you like it! Right now it looks as though it will be sticking around for a while, but it does depend on how well it does :)

    Right now I'm not sure when we're expecting more stock of the Ouch butt plug so I'm afraid I can't even approximate it for you - sorry!

    Thank you!

    So is the 3 for £100 gone forever?

    I'm not 100% sure to be honest. The online trade team usually trial new offers here and there, and will stick to the ones that work best. That's not to say that if they get rid of one, it won't come back in the future. They just like to keep things fresh with new deals that suit different people. 

    We do still have the 3 for £15, £30 and £60 available though... 

    1456425131

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1375
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Thanks Jess!

    Trouble is I'm all out of the 3 for 15, mostly out of the 3 for 30, not very inspired by the 3 for 60 and have been making myself courage to upgrade to the 3 for 100... :)! But that's ok, I'll find some other suitable offer to take advantage of, I'm sure...

    1456494500
    MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 31
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2015

    Having not ventured down the bondage/fetish route We were never really interested in this side of sex. Although since FSOG my OH has taken a slight interest to the lighter side of this and has enquired about a few things, floggers/ restraints etc With the current amazing offers of 3 for £15 on bondage etc having picked more or less what you went after it generally leaves a third choice, which for me takes a more experimental route on the choosing. The '3 for' offers are great, maybe put together bundle boxes for beginners, intermediate etc? Just a thought, though I'm sure ive seen these before, or maybe these were the mystery boxes.

    1456629005
    TheGoldenBalls [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2015

    Oh Hey there, Ive recently tried the Urethal Dilator and they arnt too bad but i would like to try others with different textures and even one with vibration. So if possible, maybe add some to the Bondage Offers also i would like to see more Male Sex Toys on the Deal of the Day if possible, they arnt as frequent as the Ladies toys

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.