• Offers You Would Like to See | Bondage and Fetish

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

How about offering discounts at club nights with fetish wear?

Just my cup of tea. [sign in to see picture]

I guess a lot of sales are from returning customers so an expansion of the points system to a clear cash back system would be good. Then if you spend enough you can cash in your points for something free whenever it suits you.

Buy 2 get X free doesn't help if you already own X. What about giving a choice of X, Y or Z as a free gift.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I'm a hard sell.
    I will never be persuaded by an x for x offer, much rather % off, the higher the better. 10% for example, is in my opinion, derisory.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

The 3 for £X offers tend to encourage me to try something new, to make up the items in the offer. Certainly when I was first buying these were my main source of items, I wouldn't have bought a lot of things had they not been in the offer. Even now I like being able to pick a number and know I can get three items, at least one of which will often be something new for us to try. I also like when the offers include full sets of items, like a matching set of wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and collar, or items that go nicely together like a paddle, crop and soothing balm (for the full evening routine!), or three lengths of rope so you have enough to make a harness. . Things like that.

I've also loved your themed offers, like the one where if you bought spanking knickers you got a free spanking ruler. You could probably find more matching items like that quite easilly? It's awesome when items that you need to enhance the experience come bundled in free, like shining spray or dressing powder with a latex dress, leather cleaner with leather pieces, etc.

I've never seen a BOGOF offer here, have I missed something?? Not with the ability to pick the two items yourself anyway. I would imagine those would be great! Would definitely be interested in that, and again I'd be likely to pick something more daring or unfamiliar as the free item as if we don't like it...well, it's not like it cost us anything :)

On a personal and minorly off the topic point I'd love to see more offers on/including spreader bars. We've not gone for one only because there's never been a tempting enough offer. So. Hint hint! :p

zombifiedguy [sign in to see picture]

Most of the bondage gear i buy is usually bought with the % off offers that lovehoney offers (which are very much appreciated).

For the more expensive things a buy 2 get one free kind of offer would attract my attention (love a good deal).

I like that lonehoney give free items with certain items but theres only so many free satin tie and tease sets a person can own. If there was a selection for the free item, such as buy 2 get one free i believe people would buy more.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I clicked this for the title...stayed for the llama photo ^_^

I agree with some of the other posts, possibly do a free item (up to a certain ££) free with specified fetish clothing or vice versa. It'd be nice to have an item to match a piece of clothing ^_^

Or free shining spray with clothing? The cost of sprays used to put me off buying the clothing as the upkeep seems a little pricey

Can't complain really as the offers on are always reasonable and with extra discounts on top for some (student joy) it's not as pricey as it could be, I like the idea of collecting stickers too, that's always fun Xx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

A lot of the comments do sound quite good with the offers people have suggested. I think the idea of a collection of buying two items get one free. Or a % off items or free gifts is always qtempting and can make you buy more. Regarding free gifts with spanking pants lovehoney have gave away a free paddle before if you already own a good paddle is it possible to swap it for another item.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Oh yea I love the photo. Looking foward to see what comes out of the bondage cupboard while ur doing the testing Jess.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Would much rather have the % off than anything else!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh, so many good ideas so far, it's hard to add anything new (also because I'm knackered today). So I'll just second the ones I liked best so far: choosing your freebie from a selection is fantastic, the 3 for £ offers are great, but changing the items more often would definitely make me buy more (I am now out of the 3 for 15 and 3 for 30 offer choices with everything bought and not yet advanced player to invest more in experimenting). I also like the idea of having more items from the same range in the same offer.

I do not like the idea of the stickers, just can't be bothered with it. (Oh, and the movers found my Bondage Boutique postcard with stickers on it recently and just showed it to me saying: "sorry, this seems to have fallen out from this drawer".)

On a personal note (as I do know UK customers are not affected by this): if you'd find a way to have delivery free above a certain minimum spend also for international parcels containing 'long' items such as crops, that would surely make me try out more stuff. I have many-many times put in my cart crops or other long items only to take them out due to the shipping cost. When you buy a crop for £15 or even less, you really don't want to add £15 for delivery.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I am not a heavy bondage category buyer, but I have a few items and enjoy light impact play. I personally prefer the offers for overall shopping that Lovehoney offers like the 25% off if you spend $50 or whatnot and then I can pick what combination of "stuff" I want to buy.

I have also utilized the 3 for $80 category of toys as well, so having some bondage items on that type of program I think would and is lovely. Kinda like a build your own bontage bundle that you can pick 2 or 3 items to make a custom bundle.

As a total toy, lingerie and lovehoney addict I am not a huge fan of the buy this and get that item unless I can have a choice... I know that sounds stupid, but sometimes the buy this and get that toy offer are for something I already own and then I am gutted. Unless it is something I need more than one of like lube, cleaner or oils and the like.

I would think people that are into bondage already have their favorite crop and such so that is a random suggestion that maybe I spend x dollar and get to choose between some tape or a spanker for example. May be too complicated to implement but you asked for ideas Jess.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I like the x for £x offers but, like others have said, it would be good if the products changed more frequently. I'd also occasionally like a 2 for £20 on bondage stuff as the price jump to 3 for £30, combined with struggling to choose a third item, means I often end up not buying anything.

One thing that would encourage me to buy more would be a percentage discount on a class of bondage items (e.g. 25% off electro and medical or spankers and ticklers). That way I could try both a cheap item and a more pricey one, which is something the x for £x offers can't offer. It would also encourage me to look more closely at categories I usually brush over.

[suspended user]

suspended user

One thing I meant to suggest last night but then slipped my mind is a bondage DOTD - either one on it's own, either simply including more bondage items in the already existing version. That would interest me a lot.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

^I like that idea. Bondage DOTD might be too much effort to implement but bondage DOTW would be good.

rumbled [sign in to see picture]

Really would like to see (internal) dildo knickers, my oh has been going in about the different variations of them for a while.
    Think the popping out for an evening with her wearing them would be very exciting!

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I'll come across as & spoilsport, but needs must...

I HATE the photo! For two reasons: I don't enjoy seeing pictures of unhappy animals, and a happy, relaxed alpaca does not have flared nostrils like the one in the photo. Secondly this picture promotes the idea that alpacas make good pets, and nothing could be further from the truth: Alpacas hate being touched (I've read that mother's don't even lick their newborns but with three geldings I can't verify - I can however confirm that there's absolutely no friendly physical contact between my alpacas), they make worse pets than sheep or cattle (who can quite enjoy a good scratch), much less goats (for a few treats a goat will do anything, probably even play dress-up).

As for the bondage offers, I generally jump on 'buy this get that free' - but only if I really want the free item (and sadly, in the last few months, I didn't). I probably could still find three items I like in the 3 for x offers, but it's not as easy as it sounds - often enough I see only two - or four! What really gets me to buy things I hadn't considered before is 70 % off ;)

@era: I've never understood why people buy riding crops in a sex shop - tack shops or general sports shops offer a much better selection (you don't need to be a horse person to shop there, you can always say it's a present for your niece who always looses her equipment).

[suspended user]

suspended user

Talia, that might be a good point. Except I am not British, and never lived in the UK. Riding and horse loving are not quite as common here. I also live downtown in a capital city, I wouldn't know where horse accessories start, end and what they are called or where being sold. :) I also would probably spend more in a shop like that and not have the returns policy or reviews to reassure me of my purchase. Oh, and the crops are not the only "too long for free delivery" bondage items I came across on here.

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I really like the 3 for £20 or 3 for £30 format, it gives you a good selection of items and often puts you over the mark for the deal of the week free item, that being said I have often been enticed by a 20% off for reviewers coupon

Talia [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Talia, that might be a good point. Except I am not British, and never lived in the UK. ...

Neither am I, but I've managed to find horses everywhere ;) Including in cities...

Decathlon hasn't made it to whereever you live now?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Talia wrote:

era wrote:

Talia, that might be a good point. Except I am not British, and never lived in the UK. ...

Neither am I, but I've managed to find horses everywhere ;) Including in cities...

Decathlon hasn't made it to whereever you live now?

Yes, there is Decathlon over here, but have not yet checked it out. In any case, Decathlon or whatever other chain store only sells items that are localised to the geographical needs. I doubt they sell a great deal of - I don't know - fishing equipment where there are no rivers/lakes/sea... And this exchange of ideas is now sort of becoming about competition which is against the forum rules so better leave it to that. But we do already think outside the box sometimes for our toys, that's always fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.