• Offers You Would Like to See | Bondage and Fetish

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone

Just looking for a spot of feedback  / some ideas. 

What sort of offers would you like to see in the bondage / fetish / fetishwear category? Have we done an offer in the past in either bondage or another category that you thought was great value? 

Is there a type of offer that you think would encourage you to buy something you usually wouldn't or take a plunge to explore something new? 

Think along the lines of % discount when you spend £XX, 3 for £XX, BOGOFs etc.  

Obviously we're looking for reasonable / feasible suggestions, and they may not happen soon or ever, but we're  want to get a feel for the sorts of things you'd like to see in future :) 

Fankoooo! 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚where do you find these pictures?
    For us it's either a 20% off or the lure of a free product. I've purchased a few times for a free flogger 😈 although if you look at our account you'll probably notice it doesn't take much for us to be ordering againπŸ˜† but you can't put a price on sexual happiness, can you? X

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

That is an alarming llama. Or is it an alpaca? Either way!

I thought the offer on the Black Rose items was a good one - buy two items from the range get the cuffs free. I'm definitely drawn in by offers like that, I enjoy having a set so it definitely encourages my spending and opens up possibilities of trying something new πŸ˜… when I actually get there on time, missed out on that offer, ho hum πŸ˜” hope that helps a little!

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Hehe I love love the pic!!!!

You have different ranges such as the black rose range which I adore..so maybe a buy two and get the third item (obviously the cheapest item) free across some of the different ranges.

I love the three for £xx deals

And a % off bondage gear is always welcome maybe through the email offers? Xxx

VioletWolf wrote:

That is an alarming llama. Or is it an alpaca? Either way!

I thought the offer on the Black Rose items was a good one - buy two items from the range get the cuffs free. I'm definitely drawn in by offers like that, I enjoy having a set so it definitely encourages my spending and opens up possibilities of trying something new πŸ˜… when I actually get there on time, missed out on that offer, ho hum πŸ˜” hope that helps a little!

Oh yeah - sorry. 

It's a Alpaca. :P 

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Harry Zidler will be opening a new Moulin Rouge, no more Diamond Dogs, Alarming Alpacas are the way forward! Doing their Alpesque Burlesque

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I used to find collecting the stickers for a flogger via bondage boutique got me buying items I probably otherwise wouldn't have. Unfortunately I lost all the stickers when I was 2 away from completing my card :'(
    It definitely got me buying products from that particular range rather then looking at alternative brands.

oooh collecting stickers sounds fun xxx

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Is it bad that I'm envious of how good that Alpaca looks in thigh-highs compared to me?

Anyway, putting my new Alpaca triggered inferiority complex aside, I like the idea of having a selection of free products I can choose from when I hit a certain spend threshold, rather than ending up with three of the same paddle or whatever.

As mentioned by someone else, a buy 2 get 1 free offer is always good to see, and buy X number of items from the X range and get X% off your order sounds good too. BOGOF's are fab, but less so if you get 2 of the same item. That kind of offer on a selection of similarly priced products would definitely grab my attention though.

The 3 fors that already exist are spot on as they cover a wide number of price ranges, but I'd love to see the products within them switched up more often, because I personally find that I'm always stuck on picking a third item because I've taken advantage of the offers so many times I have most of what's in them. I usually give up when this happens cos I don't want to buy for the sake of buying, especially when storage space for spares is limited.

Hope this helps ya, Jess.xx

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Following your recent research I was hoping for some deals on latex and fetish wear as I think it really heightens the whole experience and we would love to see more Lovehoney latex. Perhaps an introduction to latex wear package, grouping of matching items with a reduction etc?

You could offer a Free kinky alpaca too!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I think a free kinky alpaca would make me buy almost anything !! Lol

I like the idea of spending a certain amount and then qualifying for a free gift from a good selection. Or a % discount once the qualified spending is reached. The '2 for' and '3 for'' offers are great but I often can't find the right amount of items from the categories, hence why I don't think I've ever bought any of these offers.

If you're just starting to experiment this probably isn't a problem but when you already have quite a bit of kit I just find that I'd be duplicating something I already have to get the offer xx

AsYouWish! wrote:

Following your recent research I was hoping for some deals on latex and fetish wear as I think it really heightens the whole experience and we would love to see more Lovehoney latex. Perhaps an introduction to latex wear package, grouping of matching items with a reduction etc?

You could offer a Free kinky alpaca too!

Hold your horses! (Or should I say alpacas?!) 

We're in the process of looking at the sorts of proucts we can add to our fetishwear line, and the best way to offer quality and style, whilst still maintaining a "Lovehoney friendly price point".

You may have noticed we've re-categorised materials though, to make it easier to shop for PVC, latex and leather :) 

See here

Thanks everyone - this is really helpful. Keep 'em coming! :) 

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I would quite like to see fetish clothing mixed with bondage items. Eg get a free pair of latex crotchless knickers when you buy X paddle.

like others have said if you already own a few items then it can be a struggle finding 3 items in a set list. Bringing in clothing might help that and also allow you to try something that you may not buy but might end up liking!

JM88 wrote:

I would quite like to see fetish clothing mixed with bondage items. Eg get a free pair of latex crotchless knickers when you buy X paddle.

like others have said if you already own a few items then it can be a struggle finding 3 items in a set list. Bringing in clothing might help that and also allow you to try something that you may not buy but might end up liking!

yes I like it!

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Is it bad that I'm envious of how good that Alpaca looks in thigh-highs compared to me?

Anyway, putting my new Alpaca triggered inferiority complex aside, I like the idea of having a selection of free products I can choose from when I hit a certain spend threshold, rather than ending up with three of the same paddle or whatever.

As mentioned by someone else, a buy 2 get 1 free offer is always good to see, and buy X number of items from the X range and get X% off your order sounds good too. BOGOF's are fab, but less so if you get 2 of the same item. That kind of offer on a selection of similarly priced products would definitely grab my attention though.

The 3 fors that already exist are spot on as they cover a wide number of price ranges, but I'd love to see the products within them switched up more often, because I personally find that I'm always stuck on picking a third item because I've taken advantage of the offers so many times I have most of what's in them. I usually give up when this happens cos I don't want to buy for the sake of buying, especially when storage space for spares is limited.

Hope this helps ya, Jess.xx

I like the idea of more choice too. Thanks OUCH! 

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I like the idea of fetish clothes offered with toys too.

If you got a top that went with a skirt for example, you could get a discount for buying together.

How about surprise gifts based on a choice of kink level - mild, moderate or seriously kinky?

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

I'm gonna second Ouch on allowing us to pick which item we get free. I actually have 3 of the satin backed paddles and they are wicked but I don't need 3.

I also will second mixing up the 3 for? Bundles more often in every section... I always struggle picking a third item too as I already own all of what's in them...

Plus the sex swing was in an offer ages ago and it never appeared back....😭😭 I'd love if that made an appearance again, I needs one πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡

Hope that helps. Thanks Jess x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Maybe an offer where if you spend £X on fetishwear (or bondage gear) you can buy any one of "these" products at half price.

This way you purchase an item you do want and are introduced or tempted by a whole range of other items at a great price.

Omg...a bit off subject but looking at the link you posted jess which I haven't seen before I've fallen hard and fast for this...http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34604 ...stunning!!! Love the idea of spanking knickers or something free with paddles etc xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.