• Channel 4's Sex Box are looking for couples/singles to have sex this weekend!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

Thanks mysteron for your detailed post. I have seen come dine with me coupled and I find it fascinating the chemistry between the couples. Not watched the others you mentioned. The inthe bedroom sounds like a good choice, if I can get tthat chanel. Someone else has also mentioned sexetera? Not sure what that is either

Sexetra was brilliant when it came out. However thtas the problem with it . It was a very later 90s productoon so many things have moved on since then . From my point of view I like Kiera Reed one of the presenters and she isn't shy about shedding her clothes. Well worth watching if a bit outdated . I think its on the Reality Channel very late at night 11.00 pm comes to mind with a double episode . I think its also on Pick Channel as well if I am not mistaken as a single episode.

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, looking for it now. Might be outdated but won't be wasted on me. I am new to rediscovering things so this may well help. Sex box is now on series record on my hard drive. Things are looking up

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Keria reed, not come across her before but I am into men rather than woman. Doesn't hurt to see a woman with her kit off though. Will look out for that! Especially if she is hot!

In fact I have done her an injustice her name is spelt Kira Reed . If you look at some of her earlier pictures then I think she is hot . She has also been in a few films as well . A very confident ,knows what she wants type woman.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

wasn't keen on the first series, found it a bit too tacky. It's good that sex is being discussed more commonly and it raises awareness to issues but i can't help thinking, that this could be done so much better

Blueeyes82 wrote:

wasn't keen on the first series, found it a bit too tacky. It's good that sex is being discussed more commonly and it raises awareness to issues but i can't help thinking, that this could be done so much better

Lets hope the 2nd series is much better as sometimes they are after lessons leaned in the first. A lot of it depends on how confident the participants are in talking about what still is a very much taboo subject in the UK.

mysteron wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Lets hope the 2nd series is much better as sometimes they are after lessons leaned in the first. A lot of it depends on how confident the participants are in talking about what still is a very much taboo subject in the UK.

agreed, i think it was the settings of the setup, that made me feel this way

Blueeyes82 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

agreed, i think it was the settings of the setup, that made me feel this way

I really feel for the guys here. Must be under a lot of pressure in a boxed off bedroom to perform on stage.

I think if it was me I would have prewarned the Mrs that I am going to fake it ! lol

lol maybe if it was in a hotel setting, more comfortable

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I'll just bump this x

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Keep seeing it advertised. Won't be watching it 😂

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Did anyone else see this?

The erotic massage sounded like fun. It was good to hear that the couples all seemed to enjoy their experiences. I would never have the guts to go on a TV show to have sex and then talk about it after. I would be mortified that my parents and friends could be watching.

That "severed" foot looked rather macabre to me but I suppose we don't all like the same things. The booty call emoji made me laugh though.

I wonder what will be happening on it next week.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Mysteron we clearly like the same tv!! Kira Reed is really hot, she's got an amazing body, no wonder she is so keen to shed her clothes!

Gem276 wrote:

Mysteron we clearly like the same tv!! Kira Reed is really hot, she's got an amazing body, no wonder she is so keen to shed her clothes!

Yeah I've got good tastes

I have to admit I was a tad dissappointed with this programme so far . For me it just hi- lights the British problem of not being able to talk comfortably about what goes on in the bedroom. I thought the couples that were chosen were a little on the inexperienced side and it showed .I am hoping that some more maturer couples will be chosen in later episodes and perhaps then perhaps a more decent conversation could ensue, instead of every other word being a snigger or giggle . Too many long advert breaks also made it more tedious to watch . My Mrs fell asleep watching it as it was that disjointed .

I agree about the massage tips though , I thought they were quite good.

Hoping for better things in future episodes.

First Dates is on tonight which is a much more enjoyable programme .

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I love First Dates, it's my favourite programme! I applied for it just before I met my fella! Handling potential rejection, how is the bill split, the sexual chemistry! Love it!!

I hope there are less adverts on Sex Box! I agree it would be interesting to have some more experienced couples who aren't shy about what they like, although I'm not one of them not everybody likes to think about older people having sex, I love sex and I just think it gives me hope as I really hope that I'm still just as passionate and in love when I'm drawing my pension!

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

Hey, I also love first dates!

Me and OH sat down to watch sex box last night, and thought it was good, sex expert Goedele did seem very open and knowledgeable! However found the best friends rather timid and awkward and thought perhaps more mature attitudes would be helpful especially with the feedback instead of silly childish giggling! OH wasn't too fond of it but gonna keep tuned as hoping it gets better, I hope it does, sex and talking about it shouldn't be hush hush

Lilmiss x

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I liked the massage tips as well and I think the woman Goedele (?) was great and has a really good attitude. I wasn't keen on the male presenter though, he came across as being pretty immature and I didn't like how he was trying to say that anything other than penetration doesn't count as 'real' sex. I don't think that's a very positive message, especially for same sex couples or those who don't get much enjoyment from penetration alone.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Well I've just watched Sex Box on catch up and I was fairly disappointed but not at all surprised having watched the previous series.
    The couples on there seemed to be almost squirming with embarrassment a lot of the time and reluctant to actually talk about their sex lives .
    Can't honestly see the point of the actual box .....after all, who knows what goes on in there ( or doesn't ! )They could be doing anything in there ! Think it would put too much pressure on people anyway ,to be expected to perform with a waiting audience.
    Channel 4 just need to stop with the gimmicks and produce a proper programme about sex that's open and informative .Do like the female presenter though....she's very straightforward and tells it like it is.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoyed seeing the female presenter again. I liked her open, easy going style on the joy of sex toys show. She seems very knowledgeable and friendly. Steve was okay but did maybe have too much joking, mucking about and playing the fool but maybe that was to put people at ease.

I did also find it very hard to hear what people were saying as there was a lot of mumbling between the couples and when they showed little video clips and the presenters spoke over them. I had to turn it up quite a few times and also rewind a few bits to catch what was being said.
    Unfortunately, for me, that's maybe an age thing though and other people heard it fine 😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.