• Channel 4's Sex Box are looking for couples/singles to have sex this weekend!

Lovehoney - Saz [sign in to see picture]

Sex Box is back and Channel 4 are looking for couples or singles to take part in their show this weekend.

They are looking for confident and adventurous couples and singletons to come and try a new sexual experience.

Couples or singles will try a sexual first in a private space and then talk about their experience in front of a live studio audience.

If this sounds like something for you, send an email to press@lovehoney.co.uk

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Any ideas of when this will be screened ?

Pinnell81 [sign in to see picture]

Nothing to do with this post but what do I use these points for?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Pinnell81 wrote:

Nothing to do with this post but what do I use these points for?

The Oh!Points? You get to use them as currency at checkout to pay for your purchases. You can also opt out from this at every checkout and collect them until they reach a higher value. Read up here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-scheme/ .
    Pinnell81 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you very much 👍🏻👍🏻

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I did send you an email and heard back from the company. I provided them with my mobile number as she wanted to get in contact with me and have since heard nothing back from them at all, and now they have my contact number? Is it all legit?

I took part in the "sex with an ex" story a while ago, too. I gave her my contact number, and also a photograph, and since she got my story etc, I've heard nothing back from her either. I'm a bit concerned.

A little bit wary now to participate in these. Does this normally happen?

Hi sugarboobies2232,

I hope you recieved my email. It's quite common for journalists/tv researchers to gather details of numerous candidates and only contact those who they think are suitable. 

Hopefully Claire has contacted you now.

If you have any concerns about media requests we post, feel free to contact me. 

Everything we post on the blog is legitimate and I'm more than happy to discuss any of them via phone/email if you're worried.

Thanks,

Sally

mysteron wrote:

Any ideas of when this will be screened ?

Unfortunately we don't have an air date yet.

Thanks,

Sally

If my Mrs didn't have any reservations then i may have gone along with it until I looked up on You Tube of how it is done. Even in a sealed off room on stage I don't think with the pressure I could perform on the night. But it looks a great show and looking foward to watching it.

Just in case you have been living in a cave for the past fortnight and not heard. This series starts next monday 4th April on Channel 4 .

I am hoping it will be better than their last programme on fetishes .

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Well spotted mysteron! I noticed this at the weekend. 

Oooooofffft.... That Steve Jones!!! 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

I believe we're in the episode that's due to be aired on the 18th! ^_^

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Must have been living in a cave. I had no idea this was about to air on our TV screens again. Thanks for the heads up. X

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Are people really that desperate to be on tv? This show sounds like it's on par with embarrassing bodies and the Jeremy Kyle show lol.

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

What's this programme? Never seen it but am intrigued.....

bagpuss356 wrote:

What's this programme? Never seen it but am intrigued.....

The new series hasn't been on yet. It's called Sex Box and starts next Monday. I don't know the precise time but it will have to be after 9.00 pm because of the content .I think it starts at 10.00pm but best to check .

I see, will look forward to it. Not come across the previous series. I am new to the forums and am trying to rediscover sex after some issues. Hopefully this will do the trick? Just looked it's on at 10pm. Is it an advice show?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

I see, will look forward to it. Not come across the previous series. I am new to the forums and am trying to rediscover sex after some issues. Hopefully this will do the trick? Just looked it's on at 10pm. Is it an advice show?

Yes! It's an show that talks about sex openly and offers advice for couples who go on the show. Sexpert Goedele Liekens presents alongside Steve Jones. Keep your eyes peeled for a few of the Lovehoney gang in the crowd! 😛

Thanks lovehoney jess. I am new to the site and am so enjoying the forums, boosted my sexual confidence no end thanks to members support. I have now tried out a toy I ordered months ago to my delight. I can't wait to watch the programme hopefully it will help keep the momentum going. Any other programmes like this currently on that can be recommended?

bagpuss356 wrote:

Thanks lovehoney jess. I am new to the site and am so enjoying the forums, boosted my sexual confidence no end thanks to members support. I have now tried out a toy I ordered months ago to my delight. I can't wait to watch the programme hopefully it will help keep the momentum going. Any other programmes like this currently on that can be recommended?

If your into relationships and want to cover all aspects ie watch chemistry flow between 2 people. Work out who's the dominant and a programme for when relationships are in trouble . The following list may be of interest.

Come Dine with me Couples . Interesting watch with the chemistry betwen 2 people and how competiveness can sometimes drive couples. Chanel 4 week nights . You can also work out who is the dominant in the relationship as well .

First Dates - Singletons getting together. Good programme if you are single as you can get tips on how to manage the dialogue . Again you can see potential chemistry between 2 strangers. They have an added advantage that they have already had their backgrounds matched by the programme producers so they generally have something in common .Channel 4 Tuesday nights and repeated on More 4 etc

In the Bedroom - An American production in saving or improving the relationships with couples.Features Sex therapists and Psychologists. Very interesting watch. Wellbeing Channel 10pm and repeated at 1.00AM

Thanks mysteron for your detailed post. I have seen come dine with me coupled and I find it fascinating the chemistry between the couples. Not watched the others you mentioned. The inthe bedroom sounds like a good choice, if I can get tthat chanel. Someone else has also mentioned sexetera? Not sure what that is either

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.