• Housekeeping and Information .................

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the update Leanne :) All received and understood 😀😘 Xx

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hey all

As we are continuing my journey as secret squirrel commander I thought now would be a perfect time to go over some updates , reminders and general helpful housekeeping of the forum and review process....

BOT emails : So many have you have received emails from BOT and sent emails to this address

Most of you are aware this is not typically manned and moving forward this will be a non monitored address. There for you will now receive emails that can be responded to from the community address., I will be addressing these emails and you will get a reply between the time frame of Mon-Fri (typically 9-5)

Tester List : I am aiming to update this list every Monday , Wednesday and Friday by close of play . The list can be located here : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/. For those of you that have yet to see this.

****Please ensure you have a public wish list titled SEX TOY TESTER to be considered for these items. Also please update your own list to only include that you wish to review from the live list. If you have too many items listed it could impact on you being selected . *****

Sizing for review : Please let me know sizes when you are considering an item I have posted to possibly review in the forum. We are looking to get some updates around this so please keep a look out !

Main points to be tester :

*Live reviews on the website , a couple is best to get an idea of your review style

*Make sure we have your most current address

*Tester Wishlist is tidy and named correctly

Rules : And just to go with the reminders , rememeber the rules and photo guidlines : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Over and out ... for now

Recieved and understood secret squirrel commander..almost..iam needing to send you an email of secretness only iam now unsure of which email address you are meaning.. please enlighten me ..thank you ❤ over and out xxx
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Email address I will be over seeing is:

community@lovehoney.co.uk

The one many of you get to say your review is live - hooray ! 

I will now close this thread and keep it for information purposes 

Thank you all  heart

rumbled [sign in to see picture]

May I make a suggestion.

I often like to read through threads for inspiration, there are a few however that come up with oops that thread is no longer available, especially older squirrel ones!

Once they are closed off and no longer available could they be removed to save space and easier reading.

Many thanks!

rumbled wrote:

May I make a suggestion.

I often like to read through threads for inspiration, there are a few however that come up with oops that thread is no longer available, especially older squirrel ones!

Once they are closed off and no longer available could they be removed to save space and easier reading.

Many thanks!

Please pop this on the suggestion thread  . Thank you 

**THIS THREAD IS CLOSED ***

Opened to bump. 

I know some of you follow me on my personal twitter account but it is just that - personal.

Please do not contact me on their relating to your orders, reviews or accounts via DM/ tweet.  I won't always see it as I manage the LH twitter account now too. And I would hate for you to be waiting for a response on there when I am totally oblivious. 

Please use the community email, forum, LH social media or best way is customer care as they are 24/7 . They can direct to me if need be.

If you email community I will respond as soon as I can - within 48 working hours. 

Thank you all for your understanding

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the bump, had missed this before!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.