• Housekeeping and Information .................

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hey all 

As we are continuing my journey as secret squirrel commander I thought now would be a perfect time to go over some updates , reminders and general helpful housekeeping of the forum and review process.... 

BOT emails : So many have you have received emails from BOT and sent emails to this address 

Most of you are aware this is not typically manned and moving forward this will be a non monitored address. There for you will now receive emails that can be responded to from the community address., I will be addressing these emails and you will get a reply between the time frame of Mon-Fri (typically 9-5)

Tester List : I am aiming to update this list every Monday Wednesday and Friday by close of play wink. The list can be located here : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/. For those of you that have yet to see this.

****Please ensure you have a public wish list titled SEX TOY TESTER to be considered for these items. Also please update your own list to only include that you wish to review from the live list. If you have too many items listed it could impact on you being selected crying. *****

Sizing for review : Please let me know sizes when you are considering an item I have posted to possibly review in the forum. We are looking to get some updates around this so please keep a look out ! cool

Main points to be tester : 

*Live reviews on the website , a couple is best to get an idea of your review style

*Make sure we have your most current address 

*Tester Wishlist is tidy and named correctly 

Rules : And just to go with the reminders , rememeber the rules and photo guidlines : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Over and out ... for now heart

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

All recieved, Over. X

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Leanne, you're very efficient. I would not be this organized. You're doing a great job 👍 x

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the update Leanne 😊 hope you are enjoying your new job. x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne.

When it comes to female lingerie are you happy to select men to test it? When it would be for the wives to wear and to get a couples point of view for the review if selected.

Over and out.
    Bondage God.

bondagegod wrote:

Hi Leanne.

When it comes to female lingerie are you happy to select men to test it? When it would be for the wives to wear and to get a couples point of view for the review if selected.

Over and out.
    Bondage God.

Hi Bondage God 

I will be happy to send out any items that have been added to inderviduals wishlist and any items people have given interest on in the forum :)

A couple's persepective is always helpful too . I know I have done that myself in my own reviews ! 

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Ok thank you Leanne for letting me know.

Over and out.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Squirrel sub receiving.

yes ma'am. 10-4. *saluting emoji* 💂

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

I feel stupid now, I had no idea that the bot email wasn't really read!
    I have a question, does it matter if the wishlist is named "sex toy tester" or "sex toy testers" it does say testers on the main page so I just want to clarify :). Thanks!

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Do you remember when Lovehoney started there was a tester army (hence the ranks). I think our new commander is rejuvenating the military approach. I am sure it is required to keep us all in order!
    Good work Squirrel Commander Leanne.

PurpleHeart wrote:

I have a question, does it matter if the wishlist is named "sex toy tester" or "sex toy testers" it does say testers on the main page so I just want to clarify :). Thanks!

Nope! tester or testers is fine , testers for more than one item I guess and tester for just the one cheeky

I have been tidying up the emails in BOT and now that i am up to date thoguht it was great timing to announce that it will not be monitored moving on , so no need to feel silly as you may have had a reply from that address or even a direct email before today laugh

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Understood

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, ma'am!

Over and out.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

Nope! tester or testers is fine , testers for more than one item I guess and tester for just the one

I have been tidying up the emails in BOT and now that i am up to date thoguht it was great timing to announce that it will not be monitored moving on , so no need to feel silly as you may have had a reply from that address or even a direct email before today

Thanks for the speedy response Leanne ❤! I guess I'll stick to testers! :)
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Didn't know there was a tester list! 😯 as if I hadn't discovered that yet! Happy to see there are plus size items on there 😃 thanks for this post Leanne!

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the update!!!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the update Leannne

Unfortunately, I have written a couple of e-mails to the bot address, thinking it would get to you. If you haven't received them, can you please let me know, and I will re-send them to you. Apologies for this xx

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the update Leanne.

Scorpius12 wrote:

Thanks for the update Leannne

Unfortunately, I have written a couple of e-mails to the bot address, thinking it would get to you. If you haven't received them, can you please let me know, and I will re-send them to you. Apologies for this xx

All received and noted :) Thanks 

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for the information. Now I'm being daft because I have been very busy, but how do we email you if we have a question? Sorry to be stupid but my brain is not working right now.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.