• Happy rabbit charger

    1452419653
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I lost my charger for my happy rabbit during a house move so now I'm not able to use it. The rabbit has been discontinued now. Is there any way I can charge it like a different charger I could purchase without buying a whole new rabbit? Or is it destined for bunny heaven?http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19164

    1452420551
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3479
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I have the happy rabbit 2 but I'm not sure if the original happy rabbit has the same charging port so not much help. 😕

    1452421409
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1124
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    Hello!

    Pop onto live chat - most of the time we have spares we can send out to you for free :-)

    1452422759
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

    Hello!

    Pop onto live chat - most of the time we have spares we can send out to you for free :-)

    Ooo thank you I will give it a go :)
    1452423783
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    No spare chargers :( so it's happy rabbit heaven it is. Poor bunny

    1452424594
    Onlyones [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2579
    • Joined: 6 Jul 2009

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    No spare chargers :( so it's happy rabbit heaven it is. Poor bunny

    I would not give up just yet,it may be possible to get a suitable charger from somewhere like Maplins.

    1452425896
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Onlyones wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    No spare chargers :( so it's happy rabbit heaven it is. Poor bunny

    I would not give up just yet,it may be possible to get a suitable charger from somewhere like Maplins.

    I did ask on the live chat whether there was some sort of universal charger I could get but they didn't know unfortunately. I will look into it but I'm a bit lost when it comes to electronics to be honest. Usually I would take the item to maplins but I think in this case I'd rather buy a new rabbit haha x
    1452426067
    Onlyones [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2579
    • Joined: 6 Jul 2009

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    Onlyones wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    No spare chargers :( so it's happy rabbit heaven it is. Poor bunny

    I would not give up just yet,it may be possible to get a suitable charger from somewhere like Maplins.

    I did ask on the live chat whether there was some sort of universal charger I could get but they didn't know unfortunately. I will look into it but I'm a bit lost when it comes to electronics to be honest. Usually I would take the item to maplins but I think in this case I'd rather buy a new rabbit haha x

    Why not have a look on the Maplin website first.

    1452426507
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Onlyones wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    Onlyones wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    No spare chargers :( so it's happy rabbit heaven it is. Poor bunny

    I would not give up just yet,it may be possible to get a suitable charger from somewhere like Maplins.

    I did ask on the live chat whether there was some sort of universal charger I could get but they didn't know unfortunately. I will look into it but I'm a bit lost when it comes to electronics to be honest. Usually I would take the item to maplins but I think in this case I'd rather buy a new rabbit haha x

    Why not have a look on the Maplin website first.

    Yes I will. Hopefully I will be able to make sense of it all :) I want to avoid getting a new rabbit if I can as I like the one I have and it's discontinued now so wouldn't be able to replace it x
    1452430536
    BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 338
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2006

    If you can upload a photo of the charging port of the rabbit, and if it has any power rating information on it (or the instructions) then I'd be happy to see if I could find an equivalent for you.

    1452432182
    BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 338
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2006

    Just had a look, and on the description section of the page you linked to it says:

    • USB rechargeable, for use anywhere in the world
    • So if you have an Android phone or tablet you might find that the charger for that fits.
      As per my above post though, if you can upload an photo of the port, and of any information on the toy or instructions to your profile I'd be happy to take a look and advise.
    1452432519
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    BarginHunta wrote:

    Just had a look, and on the description section of the page you linked to it says:

    • USB rechargeable, for use anywhere in the world
    • So if you have an Android phone or tablet you might find that the charger for that fits.
      As per my above post though, if you can upload an photo of the port, and of any information on the toy or instructions to your profile I'd be happy to take a look and advise.
    Wow that's very kind of you! I am not at home right now but I will get a picture later this evening. I have a Samsung charger so the end is different to the rabbit x
    1452459159
    BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 338
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2006

    No problem, just post here when you've uploaded it :)

    1452463183
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1212
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2014

    Did live chat say if it is definitely different to the happy rabbit 2? Had a look on the g spot version and the charging port looks identical to the newer version.

    1452464271
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 718
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Is this rabbit your only USB rechargeable sex toy? If not, I'd start by trying all the cables you have.

    1452971393
    BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 338
    • Joined: 7 Aug 2006

    Did you find one that worked VK?

    1452991414
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1124
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    Hi VK,

    I have some good news!!! I've popped you an email 

    1452992157
    Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 153
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

    Hi VK,

    I have some good news!!! I've popped you an email

    Ohh sounds like your in luck VK,great news!

    I didnt have no luck with my Fun Factory Cobra Libre wire

    1452992780
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1124
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    Horny 24/7 wrote:

    Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

    Hi VK,

    I have some good news!!! I've popped you an email

    Ohh sounds like your in luck VK,great news!

    I didnt have no luck with my Fun Factory Cobra Libre wire

    Have you been in touch? we have some of those!!

    1453025355
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Just saw the email, thank you so much! Can't believe you remembered. Customer care is just so amazing at Lovehoney! I'm so so grateful xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.