• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

There seems to be a problem with the wishlists. Try adding a item to the tester wishlist and it just adds the item to another personal wishlist.

Other members seem to be having this trouble I tried it out and it does the same.

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

Woo! My wishlist issue is fixed. Not sure if it just resolved itself but if it was LH staff, thank you!

We rolled out a fix last week. Keep us posted if there any more problems.

NatandTom wrote:

I'm having a glitch with my OH! Points, I believe they're still being added to my total when I place an order, but the last date it shows them being added to my account is back in January?

We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there. Having a problem with wishlists. When I try to add an item to my wishlists it goes into a random one and not the one I have selected. All the grey buttons at the side are out of alignment and on my bottom list there is no button to allow me to open it to select it for adding items. I think there is a few of us having the same problem. Hope it's not too tricky to fix.Thanks:)

lmh95 wrote:

Hi there. Having a problem with wishlists. When I try to add an item to my wishlists it goes into a random one and not the one I have selected. All the grey buttons at the side are out of alignment and on my bottom list there is no button to allow me to open it to select it for adding items. I think there is a few of us having the same problem. Hope it's not too tricky to fix.Thanks:)

I'll give this some investigation, thanks for letting us know.

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Me again. Sorry. It now won't allow me to edit the wishlist to make it visible for anyone who views my public profile. It is automatically set to private.There is no grey dot next to it to select and the public profile script is in blue lettering. Sorry to be a pest:)
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Wishlist problems hear too only let me do personal list not tester

lmh95 wrote:

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Me again. Sorry. It now won't allow me to edit the wishlist to make it visible for anyone who views my public profile. It is automatically set to private.There is no grey dot next to it to select and the public profile script is in blue lettering. Sorry to be a pest:)

I'm raising a fix with the department now, what's happening is that the line breaks in the wishlist hierarchy have been displaced.

For the sake of ease, and hopefully this issue will be resolved soon, the button to the left of the wishlist is the one you want. Even if it's on another line.

I seem to be having the same problem as other people with my wishlists. I deleted them yesterday and it is still the same problem. The only way I can items to the list is to add it to the wishlist above the one that I want to add it to and then the item goes in to the wishlist below.

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Can't even open my tester list 😕

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

glittergirl wrote:

Can't even open my tester list 😕

Please pop on the tester list thread for some pointers on what may help , and also details on what to do to let me know what is on the list 

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

I've cleared my cache/ cookies and browsing history and still no good :(

I got mine working by creating a new list... But the buttons for selecting which wist list are all over the plaveb

When uploading photos there is no option for linking the product to the photo. Only the box for making a comment about the photo?

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

When uploading photos there is no option for linking the product to the photo. Only the box for making a comment about the photo?

Do it direct from product page :)

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

I'm raising a fix with the department now, what's happening is that the line breaks in the wishlist hierarchy have been displaced.

For the sake of ease, and hopefully this issue will be resolved soon, the button to the left of the wishlist is the one you want. Even if it's on another line.

Thanks Ben. That seems to have done the trick. My wishlist is showing as public again. Have a great weekend :)

Will give that a try littleswitchbitch.

There is no option to upload a photo from the product page littleswitchbitch.

bondagegod wrote:

There is no option to upload a photo from the product page littleswitchbitch.

Uh oh more Gremlins ! What item is it ? 

This product Leanne.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33894

Or less I'm missing something and can't see where you upload from the product page.

bondagegod wrote:

This product Leanne.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33894

Or less I'm missing something and can't see where you upload from the product page.

Hmm I can see it , it is just under the images and it is a hyperlink. If it still isn't showing try another browser . That sometimes does the trick 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.