• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Looks like the review issue has been resolved , I can see them :) 

Thanks to the tech wizards ! 

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I still can't see Fun Louise's OhMiBod one...

era wrote:

give it time to update smiley

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

give it time to update

Hey guys,

apologies for not posting about this issue sooner. We've put in a fix which has resolved the issue with reviews. We're working on retrieving any reviews posted over the last few days, however, any new reviews should behave as normal.

Ben

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

On your new little widget showing how many of each star-rating of the reviews you have, some aren't showing up, even though there is clearly a review there....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35365

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35566

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

On your new little widget showing how many of each star-rating of the reviews you have, some aren't showing up, even though there is clearly a review there....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35365

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35566

Hiya popk1n:

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. There's a new job  raised in the tech team to investigate this and fix promptly.

Cheers yes  

[suspended user]

suspended user

Update on the birthday panel issue with missing profile images.

I think I can confirm what was already raised here: there's a new community member that had a profile picture on earlier and incidentally I spotted him in the birthday side panel. He than took the picture off from his profile and he disappeared from the birthday list. It is his birthday though so that hasn't been changed. So might just be that members without a profile image are not shown there. I suspect this affects a lot of members and it is kind of unfair to them (us). :)

I realize you have a lot on your plates now, but just thought of letting you know.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if this is part of an ongoing wishlist issue or if that has been fixed and this is a different one. I can't remove things from my wishlists and when I click 'wishlists' at the top of the screen, I see a page saying "Sorry, something has gone wrong with our site. Our crack technical department has been notified and will fix it asap." (Url: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/wishlists.html )

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I am not sure where to ask as live chat wasn't able to help. I am signed up to receive all emails from Lovehoney but I don't get any. Only tester and review emails. Anyone able to help please?

Try this trick :

Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner). Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link. Select the “Safe List” link. Copy and paste email@newsletter.lovehoney.co.uk into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”. Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Thank you leanne. Unable to do it on my mobile but will go to the library and try on one of their computers when I get the chance x

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I've been trying to get into my wishlist options, so that i can make a new one for myself but whenever I click on the wishlist link, it comes up with a technical error.

Anyone else having this problem?

Lovehoney - Harry [sign in to see picture]

Hi Blueeyes82,

Are you still having this issue?

As I cannot seem to reproduce it.

Thanks

Harry

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Hi harry

yes, i've uploaded a screenshot to tinypic:

http://tinypic.com/m/j6imqc/3

Lovehoney - Jools [sign in to see picture]

Hi Blueeyes82,

I have had a look at your account and things look fine, i will do somemore digging to try and work out why your having the problem.

Thanks

Jools

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

This isnt a glitch as such but I've just spotted this in the email which was sent to me regarding a tester product....I've never actually clicked on this part of the email before.

• References to other sites - Feel free to talk about other sites on the Forums but not in your reviews please.

I was under the impression we're not supposed to mention other sites on the forum but this states that it is ok to do this ?

(it's at the bottom of 'how to write a brilliant review')....... could just be me being thick) !! lol

Terri JJ wrote:

This isnt a glitch as such but I've just spotted this in the email which was sent to me regarding a tester product....I've never actually clicked on this part of the email before.

• References to other sites - Feel free to talk about other sites on the Forums but not in your reviews please.

I was under the impression we're not supposed to mention other sites on the forum but this states that it is ok to do this ?

(it's at the bottom of 'how to write a brilliant review')....... could just be me being thick) !! lol

Sorry Terri JJ I am struggling to locate that reference, is it on the site or the email itself ? 

Terri JJ wrote:

Sorry Terri JJ I am struggling to locate that reference, is it on the site or the email itself ? 

Ignore me , found it and sorted - Thank you :) 

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

I'm not sure if this is part of an ongoing wishlist issue or if that has been fixed and this is a different one. I can't remove things from my wishlists and when I click 'wishlists' at the top of the screen, I see a page saying "Sorry, something has gone wrong with our site. Our crack technical department has been notified and will fix it asap." (Url: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/wishlists.html )

This issue is still ongoing. I know you guys are busy, just letting you know in case you think it's fixed.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if its just me, but don't seem to be able to 'edit' my comments. Allows me to type corrections, but when I press update nothing happens.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.