• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Hello, Sorry to pile on, but I logged in tonight and:

saw that from my profile that the names of private wishlists were viewable from my profile page ... that is super frustrating because I was building those in private for a reason.

My lingerie and sex toy tester list appears to be gone off my profile link and under manage my wishlist page. 

I recreated my tester list

Gave up on my lingerie list.  It is pretty upsetting to spend time building them and poof it is gone. 

and attempted to delete a private lists since I never intended for those to be listed anywhere except for my reference.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Please can you investigate why our public wish-lists can't be viewed 😕

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanessa, if you look at your own 'private' wishlist while LOGGED IN to your account, you will be able to see it and items in it! If you try and search for your profile while NOT logged in, you will not be able to see any private wishlists! This should set your mind at ease regarding the private lists - you only saw them because they were yours to begin with. I learned this the hard way too! :) I have a lot of lists (redoing them now), and I see them all from my profile, but I bet you can't as they are all 'shared' or 'private' (except for testers' of course). (But if you do, please let me know, 'cause you're really not supposed to, LOL!)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Heya 

This wishlist issue has been raised . I am sorry about this glitch, we will get it resolved ASAP .

heart

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Hi Vanessa8 I just looked to see if I can see wishlists on your profile. I can see 4, not sure if you already deleted your private ones. If you wanted to create a private one I can check if I can see it for you?

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

Hello All:

The Wishlist issue as LH - Leanne said it has been raised and we are looking at other inconveniences you have reported around the same feature. Bear with us we are trying to solve problems at the best of our capacities.

Apologies for all the inconvenience.   

Era - your invisible frind fix should be deployed soon, it hasn't been forgotten. 

Thanks all for your patience and letting us know what's going on. 

Thanks wink

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

Hi Vanessa8 I just looked to see if I can see wishlists on your profile. I can see 4, not sure if you already deleted your private ones. If you wanted to create a private one I can check if I can see it for you?

What "names" are on my wishlists. I was pretty freaked out becuase my private ones never showed up on my profile lists before.

I did log off and viewed my profile logged off and the names of the lists all appeared. Totally freaked me out.

I also tried to delete some outdated private lists and I am not able to delete them at all.

Yet my lingerie and tester list just totally disappeared. I recreated the tester and started a new lingerie list titled x2 incase my old one appears.

ugggg. technology LOL.

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Hey Vanessa8 I can see Toy Wishes, Accessory and Essentials Wishes, Sex Toy Testers and Lingerie Wishes x2 😊

[suspended user]

suspended user

PayPal not working on your site. After confirming payment on the PayPal site, it redirects to Lovehoney error page saying: "Sorry, something has gone wrong with our site. Our crack technical department has been notified and will fix it asap."

It's been going on for a while now. I have already let know Customer Care, but it doesn't seem fixed.

I did use PayPal before these errors came up for most of my purchases and no settings have been changed on my PC since then (latest Firefox, cleans cache and cookies after each closure, has add-ons for privacy too).

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

PayPal not working on your site. After confirming payment on the PayPal site, it redirects to Lovehoney error page saying: "Sorry, something has gone wrong with our site. Our crack technical department has been notified and will fix it asap."

It's been going on for a while now. I have already let know Customer Care, but it doesn't seem fixed.

I did use PayPal before these errors came up for most of my purchases and no settings have been changed on my PC since then (latest Firefox, cleans cache and cookies after each closure, has add-ons for privacy too).

i've tried to recreate this in both our production and live envionments and can't replicate the issue. i'll have a word with some of the people in customer care, to see if they can shed any light on it.

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

era wrote:

i've tried to recreate this in both our production and live envionments and can't replicate the issue. i'll have a word with some of the people in customer care, to see if they can shed any light on it.

Having the exact same problem here! Never had any issues paying with paypal before now.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Still got a ghost friend request. After months. I just ignore it now, but it'd be nice to be fixed :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

popk1n wrote:

Still got a ghost friend request. After months. I just ignore it now, but it'd be nice to be fixed :)

Oh, then I'm not the only one! I thought I was just the odd one out with my invisible friend! :) However, they are handling it, a fix is on its way I've been told!
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Oh, then I'm not the only one! I thought I was just the odd one out with my invisible friend! :) However, they are handling it, a fix is on its way I've been told!

I have 2 and they've been there for ages. I did report it ages ago but nothings been done yet x

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Every time I try to pay with PayPal it won't let me :( it only worked once when I was gifting someone

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

era wrote:

I re-confirm - just placed an order and it's my third one (or more) that didn't let me use PayPal. I used it all the time before these last few orders, never had a problem.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

era wrote:

I re-confirm - just placed an order and it's my third one (or more) that didn't let me use PayPal. I used it all the time before these last few orders, never had a problem.

Same with me era. Tried to pay with PayPal last week and got the same message as you. Same thing again when getting some stuff in the sale tonight. Like you I've never had a problem paying with Paypal in the past. I also let live chat know the first time. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon x
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Are these two FSOG products in the sale because it says they are but there up at full price.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26090

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30882

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi I have recieved the email that says my OhMiBod, snuggle review is live, and it shows on my profile page as active, but there is no review there. And the product page says not yet reviewed.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Hi I have recieved the email that says my OhMiBod, snuggle review is live, and it shows on my profile page as active, but there is no review there. And the product page says not yet reviewed.

It's doing this with tester reviews. Same issue with my latest one too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.