• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]

Also having trouble uploading photos from my phone , have only been able to put on profile picture .Just goes to home page .However I admit I'm a bit of a technophobe and am new to this !!! X appreciate any help x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

So if I try and edit my previous post now, it will not load my new edited text unless I delete the emoticon from it too!!!

Hello Era:

This issue is on hand now.

Your invisible / ghost friend still to be sorted. Will update you shortly on that please bear with us.

Thanks for your patience

Thank you! :)

Hello Era:

You'll be pleased to know that a fix is on his way for your invisible / ghost friend disappear for ever (fingers crossed) I'll keep you posted as in when has been put Live but it has been handed and fixed internally.

Anyone experience this annoying oddity will be affected so all unwanted ghost friends will be cleared out.

I hope that helps

Cheers!

Thank you! I have another issue though: it seems my profile was not included in the Happy Birthday list / side panel yesterday. As far as I recall, I have inserted my birth date on the very occasion of signing up for a profile on occasion of my first ever purchase here. A community member (on the same themed thread) suggested this is due to me not having a profile picture, so if you don't have one, than you're not included in the list. I'd say this is a glitch :(. Thanks!
    Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

gingerhippy wrote:

Also having trouble uploading photos from my phone , have only been able to put on profile picture .Just goes to home page .However I admit I'm a bit of a technophobe and am new to this !!! X appreciate any help x

Hello gingerhippy:

Currently we are experiencing difficulties with uploading a picture feature, it seems to be related to a specific browser only (Chrome) but it could also happen with other browsers, including trying to upload pictures in your phone. 

We have raised a job for the tech team to look into it, so please bear with us while we try to fix. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this little glitch may be causing.

Thanks yes

era wrote:

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

So if I try and edit my previous post now, it will not load my new edited text unless I delete the emoticon from it too!!!

Hello Era:

Your invisible / ghost friend still to be sorted. Will update you shortly on that please bear with us.

Thanks for your patience

Hello Era:

You'll be pleased to know that a fix is on his way for your invisible / ghost friend disappear for ever (fingers crossed) I'll keep you posted as in when has been put Live but it has been handed and fixed internally.

Anyone experience this annoying oddity will be affected so all unwanted ghost friends will be cleared out.

I hope that helps

Cheers!

Thank you! I have another issue though: it seems my profile was not included in the Happy Birthday list / side panel yesterday. As far as I recall, I have inserted my birth date on the very occasion of signing up for a profile on occasion of my first ever purchase here. A community member (on the same themed thread) suggested this is due to me not having a profile picture, so if you don't have one, than you're not included in the list. I'd say this is a glitch :(. Thanks!

Hello era:

Are you receiving other promotion emails? or Deal of the Day? is quite an odd one but I'll try to see if we can replicate somehow.

Thanks for letting us know. yes

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

Hello Era:

Thanks for your patience

Hello Era:

I hope that helps

Cheers!

Hello era:

Are you receiving other promotion emails? or Deal of the Day? is quite an odd one but I'll try to see if we can replicate somehow.

Thanks for letting us know.

It seems I have not explained myself correctly. I don't have issues with receiving mail, I never missed Deal of the Day or other offers as far as I know, and my birthday discount reached my mail just fine a week ago. My ID was simply not in the list of the 'Happy Birthday!' sidepanel on the community page yesterday, between those profiles that were having a birthday. Hope this clarifies it. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

era wrote:

Hello era:

This works for me http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/

discontinued will direct you to non existing page 

I'll have a look at the other issue you reported - Skipped ID on your birthday by the left nav. 

Thanks yes

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

This link is broken: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/discontinued/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/

Hello era:

This works for me http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/

I'll have a look at the other issue you reported - Skipped ID on your birthday by the left nav.

Thanks

I was looking at the discontinued page on purpose, I did not get lost :). Worth mentioning that it is the only category link broken on this page: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/discontinued/ and I have tried quite a few (all 'sex toys' ones and all 'the essentials' ones too) so I don't quite think it's the "natural way of things" on here to land on the 'non existing page' message. Just thought to let you know, I have found what I was looking for under a different (working) link between the discontinued product ones.

For the birthday issue - well, you have almost a year left to solve it! Just kidding, might be a good idea checking out if it is indeed caused by the lack of a profile image on the account, as I suspect this would affect lots of other members too.

era wrote:

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

This link is broken: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/discontinued/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/

Hello era:

This works for me http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/

Thanks

I was looking at the discontinued page on purpose, I did not get lost :). Worth mentioning that it is the only category link broken on this page: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/discontinued/ and I have tried quite a few (all 'sex toys' ones and all 'the essentials' ones too) so I don't quite think it's the "natural way of things" on here to land on the 'non existing page' message. Just thought to let you know, I have found what I was looking for under a different (working) link between the discontinued product ones.

For the birthday issue - well, you have almost a year left to solve it! Just kidding, might be a good idea checking out if it is indeed caused by the lack of a profile image on the account, as I suspect this would affect lots of other members too.

Hello era:

I have passed on the information for the link under discontinued products to be fixed if it meant to be on site. 

The birthday issue we'll look into it and hopefully will be fixed before your next special day. I imagined as you said it could be affectign others. 

Thanks for your patience and explanations. yes

squeakysquirrel [sign in to see picture]

I have been unable to view or edit any of my wishlist via the Australian site. As I review toys pretty often this is becoming a big problem! I can get to the 'add product to a wishlist' and I get the 'Sorry, something has gone wrong with our site' page.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi I guess your probably updating stuff, but I can't see some of my lovehoney friends wishlists.

eh. One friend has a wishlist for underwear containing 16 items, but page not found. I can see that persons other wishlists.

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

squeakysquirrel wrote:

I have been unable to view or edit any of my wishlist via the Australian site. As I review toys pretty often this is becoming a big problem! I can get to the 'add product to a wishlist' and I get the 'Sorry, something has gone wrong with our site' page.

Hi there,

I'll do some investigation for you this afternoon to see what I can find.

Ben

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

squeakysquirrel wrote:

Hi SS

Unfortunately, we don't have a community on the Australian website yet, and wishlists are site specific. This means that your current wishlist is only viewable on the UK website. 

If you would like to set up a wishlist on the Australian site, you will need to log in there (using the same details you use here) and start a new wishlist.

I've also noted that your UK Sex Toy Tester wishlist has a 277 products in it! (Whoa!) To be conisidered as a sex toy tester we ask that you keep your wishlist up to date and uncluttere and set your Sex Toy Tester wishlist to 'Public' (which currently it's not) and all freebie reviews must be submitted within the agreed timescale.

Please see the housekeeping thread by Leanne for more information. 

Thank you 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Hi I guess your probably updating stuff, but I can't see some of my lovehoney friends wishlists.

eh. One friend has a wishlist for underwear containing 16 items, but page not found. I can see that persons other wishlists.

It's only possible to view 'public' wishlists. If you stumble across wishlists that won't open, that's becuase the user has set it to 'private' or 'shared'. 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Sorry for the similar post to Fun Louise, my wish-list are both public but a few forum members can't see the items I have on there. X

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Sorry for the similar post to Fun Louise, my wish-list are both public but a few forum members can't see the items I have on there. X

Neither of the wish lists show for me on this member's page too 

I am unable to view the tester list 

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Neither of the wish lists show for me on this member's page too

I am unable to view the tester list

hi leanne,

will you let any members whose lists you can't see know? thanks :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sorry to be back again with my own profile glitches, but I just like everything in proper order around my house :).

If (while logged in) I follow this path: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/era/wishlists/ I can see a list of all my wishlists (with date, name, items, link to edit). I have 14 lists here, 12 of these are set to 'shared' (and have been), 1 is the 'public' Tester one, and the last one created on 31 May 2014 called 'Cuties' seems to be set to 'private' and seems to have 16 items.

Clicking the name of this 'Cuties' list lands me to a 'page not found' error, while clicking the "edit this wishlist" takes me to https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/wishlists.html?wishlist_id=152998.

On this latter page this is what is written:

Intrigued by beauty

This is a shared wishlist, created 28 May 2014.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/wishlist-edit.html?wishlist_id=152555 | Share this wishlist | https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/wishlists.html?delete=152555

This wishlist is empty.

Please note that the 'Intrigued by beauty' is one of my "real" lists and has 26 items on it. That is why I didn't want to delete the empty "Cuties" list when it lands there and calls itself "Intrigued by beauty" (I wouldn't want to delete the Cuties empty version of the Intrigued by beauty but actually deleting the real Intrigued by beauty with all 26 items on it...).

The 'Cuties' list is not listed in the 'Your wishlists' left side panel on the 'Manage your wishlists' page in my account. Here I only have 13 lists, 12 shared and one tester.

Could you please clean this up for me? Thank you!

[suspended user]

suspended user

And since I know some other mebers had issues with these as well, I just discovered this affects me too.

From the 14 lists on this page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/era/wishlists/ some I can open (while logged in), some land on the 404 page - in order of appearence:

1 - ok,

2 - 404,

3 - 404,

4 - ok,

5 - 404,

6 - ok,

7 - ok,

8 - ok,

9 - 404 (the above mentioned Cuties one),

10 - ok,

11 - ok,

12 - ok (the Testers one),

13 - ok,

14 - ok.

Please note that from the "Manage Your Wishlists" page in my account I can see all of them correctly (except for the issue mentioned in my above post of course!).

Thank you again.

(PS: I still have my invisible friend. :) )

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.