• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

rumbled [sign in to see picture]

A useful thing to have on the community pages would be an identifier to show which threads are closed. Sometimes I see a thread and feel I could comment on but it's already closed; I still find myself reading them but it saves going back over it and then seeing that it's already closed!

Thanks guys.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

rumbled wrote:

A useful thing to have on the community pages would be an identifier to show which threads are closed. Sometimes I see a thread and feel I could comment on but it's already closed; I still find myself reading them but it saves going back over it and then seeing that it's already closed!

Thanks guys.

I would add this to the Great Big Suggestions Thread instead, as this isn't a glitch. Much more likely to get a response.

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

rumbled wrote:

Thanks guys.

While we appreciate the suggestion, this thread is specifically for glitches, I believe that there is another thread called 'Great Big Suggestions'.

Ben

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

So if I try and edit my previous post now, it will not load my new edited text unless I delete the emoticon from it too!!!

Hello Era:

This issue is on hand now.

Your invisible / ghost friend still to be sorted. Will update you shortly on that please bear with us.

Thanks for your patience

Thank you! :)

Hello Era:

You'll be pleased to know that a fix is on his way for your invisible / ghost friend disappear for ever (fingers crossed) I'll keep you posted as in when has been put Live but it has been handed and fixed internally.

Anyone experience this annoying oddity will be affected so all unwanted ghost friends will be cleared out.

I hope that helps wink

Cheers! 

bondagegod wrote:

Even though I did that I am still not receving e-mails.

Hello

Are you still not receiving DOTD emails? 

Thanks

NatandTom wrote:

Is there a glitch with the what's new page? It doesn't seem to be adding all new products, but the US version of the website is.

Hello NatandTom:

There are no confirmed glitches / defects or Bugs on the What's new page, there may be limitations as in what new products we can sell in each country, given the content, description, licenses, etc.

It is expected that what you see as new in LHUK might slightly differ from what you see as new in other LH site. To have a more accurate look at what's new in UK or any LH site go to the What's new section of each category e.g.  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/whats-new/ to see specifcally what's new in sex toys for LHUK.

If this is what you do already, then accept my apologies but there is no other way around it or something wrong with it either.

There use to be a What's new page but that has been replaced for the Wha'ts new in ...  for each specific category / section on the website.   

If you believe there is something wrong with it, can you follow the guidelines at the beginning of thread on how to report and we'll do our best to investigate and get it resolved. 

Sorry for the long response. I hope it helps yes

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I tried to comment on an old thread and it came up with a message saying 'thread is locked'. Just wondering what it meant?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Im having a few problems with my basket multiplying. I had several items saved in there but deleted them as they doubled. It went upto 1344 last time I logged in. Since then it's emptied, but I'm still concerned about it coming back.
    Also, when I view my profile there's a wishlist (shared) that i deleted ages ago but it won't disappear.
    Cheers folks xx

Glitter&Pearls [sign in to see picture]

I always have the same two things in my basket even tho I have removed them numerous times xx

SweetpeaAndSir [sign in to see picture]

I've been trying to submit a photo today.

When I click the banner on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/ it just loops back to the home page.

I've tried on Safari and Chrome, cleared cookies and history, but issue continues.

Any thoughts?

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

+1 ^^^

slinky binky wrote:

Im having a few problems with my basket multiplying. I had several items saved in there but deleted them as they doubled. It went upto 1344 last time I logged in. Since then it's emptied, but I'm still concerned about it coming back.
    Also, when I view my profile there's a wishlist (shared) that i deleted ages ago but it won't disappear.
    Cheers folks xx

Hello 

This looks like a cache problem we have seen before, have you tried delete cookies? if you have done so already bear with us and we'll try to have a look at your account and attempt to resolve that way.

Delete history and if still happenning let us know please. 

Thanks yes

SweetpeaAndSir wrote:

When I click the banner on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/ it just loops back to the home page.

I've tried on Safari and Chrome, cleared cookies and history, but issue continues.

Any thoughts?

Hello SAndS:

I have reported the issue and created a job for the tech team to look at.

Thanks a lot for reporting it. 

yes

Glitter&Pearls wrote:

I always have the same two things in my basket even tho I have removed them numerous times xx

Hello:

Could you please delete cookies and retry if still happens, there's soemthing else to look at to try and get it resolved. 

Bear with us while we try to solve your problem.

Thanks yes

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

SweetpeaAndSir wrote:

Any thoughts?

Hello SAndS:

Just a little fyi, I had this problem just now while using Chrome. I logged into Firefox instead and was able to upload as normal.

So for me, this is a Chrome related issue. Hope this helps :)

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

I am also having issues uploading photos on the Members photos page...

it is looping back to the homepage for me too...I've tried the link on my iPad and on my Samsung phone...so don't think it's a browser issue...

HornyGeekGirl [sign in to see picture]

I keep trying to upload a photo (in sexy stockings) but every time I click upload a photo it takes me to the home page.

The address bar says upload - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm?p=34761 but the page I am on just looks like the home page. There's no where for me to add an image.

Have tried a few ways to get to the upload page; from my profile, and from the product page. Both take me to the same place.

This was using Firefox, also tried chrome and Opera. Still no luck. :(

Jayx1 [sign in to see picture]

Same here, no luck uploading any new photos, which is a shame cuz i really wanna show off my new stuff!

Hello Everyone:

We are aware of the issue where you cannot uplaod a picture it occurs in different browser and our Tech Team is having a look in order to sort it out as quick as possible, for you to upload your images.

Bear with us please, save those pics you'll be able to send it to us really soon. 

Apologies for the incovenience 

Thank You heart

SweetpeaAndSir [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

SweetpeaAndSir wrote:

Any thoughts?

Hello SAndS:

Hey JLo, thanks for looking in to this! Just thought I'd add to my original message,incase it helps, I discovered yesterday that the only browser I can upload photos from is Firefox. Tried on Chrome, Safair and Opera (yup... I have a lot of browsers...) issue persisted on all of those. Might be useless info, but... figured I'd share just incase it's of any use. Anyhoo.. thanks again :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.