• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Test

There has been a glitch on this thread - oh the irony! 

Page 28 has vanished ! We have no idea why and  can not see the posts sorry 

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Gremlins about again?

As you say Leanne it's very ironic for the glitch thread to be the only one that glitches!

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Did someone drop a toy on their keyboard and hit delete lol

No idea, Jess and myself are at a loss ! But it has vanished... We miss you page 28 please come back to us! 

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Well I thought I'd lost my internet for a moment lol

Has it been reported as a glitch 😂

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I suddenly start singing alanis morrisette's ironic.

Lovehoney - Katharine [sign in to see picture]

rach74 wrote:

i have a glitch on my wishlistm the product is on the left then a big space then over to the write just half the wording of the item, doesnt show for example we dont stock this or out of stock, i remember this happened before and then was fixed, hope it can again as quite annoying, thanks

Hi rach74

Thanks for reporting!

We've raised the glitch and I've noticed that it only seems to be in Internet Explorer - if you have another browser you can use hopefully it will display properly

We'll try to fix it here

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

Price: £2.50, but if you add three pairs to your basket, they're charged as a tenner, probably to do with the deal they're in. Probably not a glitch, but I didn't know where else to put this. :/

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

My pending review isn't showing at all on my profile page. I submitted it again as I thought it hadn't gone through now I suspect you'll have a duplicate. If so can you delete one before they both get to the product page? This is the product. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36007
    Thanks in advance. X

Dom+sub1810 [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I have just noticed that some of my reviews are not showing up on my account?

I can see the reviews on the items themselves, but not on my account??

Not quite sure what's happening, I think it may only be 2 but I haven't been through them all.

Thanks

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello 

I thought it may be an idea to let you know of some issues we are aware of and are resolving:

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

**Bump**

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Hello, I sent in 3 reviews today. 2 have gone though as waiting approval on my profile but the LHM red lace boxers aren't showing. I put it in twice just incase. Is it just not showing or have they been sooked up into cyberspace?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

My reviews never show on my profile as pending, never. So I don't think there is something wrong, it'll get approved anyway :)

Lovehoney - Katharine [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

Price: £2.50, but if you add three pairs to your basket, they're charged as a tenner, probably to do with the deal they're in. Probably not a glitch, but I didn't know where else to put this. :/

Hi Shadow Collector

Sorry about this, it was due to the 3 for £10 deal. We are going through the upcoming deals to try to stop this happening again

Thanks for reporting!

Northseaguy [sign in to see picture]

The new this week list doesn't seem to have updated for 3 weeks. I use Android browser.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I realize this may not be a priority as it seems to have just been one of "those things" but I reallly, REALLY wish the glitch would be fixed where all of my reviews are listed on my community profile. I send people there from twitter who ask advice, like to link reviews direct in posts and unless I save the original "your review has gone live" email I can't retain the link. Also I like to shop off of other people's profiles when I know our body types are similar for lingerie, etc.

It seems to be that at this point all products that went live after a certian date are missing some type of link code? I am not a programmer but I have a review for an older product that was linekd today and literally makes it look like that is first review I have done since August when I have written many more in between.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.