• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

sir.nick wrote:

When adding a review for the "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22653" the image displayed whilst reviewing is the card for a 'loyalty' bondage boutique gift, not the tickler.

Quick look on the forums and this loyalty scheme has ended. Perhaps fix to avoid questions to CS about how to participate (as I don't think the items come with the stickers anymore). As a latecomer to the range, seeing that promotion I wish I'd joined into the range earlier

Sorry about that we do card, we have many different offers now. Including Loyalty points. Please feel free to pop it as a suggestion here 

The review will go to the correct item , the image update has been requested for this now :) 

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

Oh don't worry about the promo - you'll see from my review everyone should get the feather ticker no matter what, it's devine!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

no help or idea on the glitch i posted as still like it?

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

On "The Essentials" page (under Lubes and Better Sex), the Warming Lube category on the left leads to an Error 404

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I am going to assume that new reviews will stay missing from our profile page? It really us a,shame as I like to review others profiles I know are similar size or taste as mine to see what they are buying / reviewing.

beejz [sign in to see picture]

I'm trying to add a profile photo and keeps saying there is an error uploading.... it's a 200kb Jpg file, tried from phone and a laptop... tried different images too!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello

I thought it may be an idea to let you know of some issues we are aware of and are resolving:

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. .

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now.

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry.

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title.

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence

**Bump**

This should explain it xxxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The last two (non tester) reviews that I've wrote seem to have got lost between me sending them and then being approved. I posted one on Thursday, which usually would have gone live by now but it hasn't. This happened last week with a different new item too.

Totally agree Vanessa! That's how I find toys haha - find a reviewer I like, see what toys worked for them, and add those to my wishlist! Hopefully LH gets round to it when they've sorted out the other more important stuff :)

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i did two secret reveiws also and they now appear on the items but not on my profile of reveiwed items which is annoying, also the glitch ive had for the past month on my wishlist has never been resolved so i only try and clear this out now once every couple of weeks as takes so long as cannot read or see items

I just noticed 'Christmas' in the red banner and got very very excited - didn't last long though as when I tapped on it nothing happened!!!!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I just noticed 'Christmas' in the red banner and got very very excited - didn't last long though as when I tapped on it nothing happened!!!!

OK ignore the above - just tried again and it worked so thats where I'm going now xxx

I've not been receiving DOTD or other promotional/discount emails from Lovehoney in a while now - used to get them multiple times a week.

Initially thought it might just be something to do with my own email address filters etc., but recently saw that someone else had the same problem too, and mentioned it on the DOTD thread. So just posting here as it's now occured to me that this might be a wider issue than I realised!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

When I went to send my review for the Dreamgirl Cami Set, I noticed that the picture on this page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html?p=36701 is actually of the Dreamgirl Plus Size Sparkle Babydoll!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I can't upload photos from my computer or phone. I tried uploading at the product page and from the MOTM competition page but nothing seems to work :/

The durex play feel lube review page still features a photo of an older version of the product http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html?p=989

@NatandTom & Captainmeow:Thank you for letting us know about the image issues on the review pages. This has been raised previosuly, we are trying to duplicate the issues to see what is causing it, but will most likely be on hold for now with Christmas. The review will show on the correct item as long as the correct link is followed. Thanks again and I am sorry for the confusion.

@Rach74 Wishlist issue: It may be best to start a new one and remove this old wishlist as there are 40 on your tester list. Do let us know if this continues after setting up a new wishlist. 

@Sxleksaker; Could you make sure the sizing is correct and maybe try another browser.  Sorry you are struggling with the uploads. Other images are still coming though for many members. The profile image issue has yet to be fixed though. 

We have a lovely lady called Kat that shall be over seeing this thread and is picking up these issues as you post them. I am sure as soon as she can she will introduce herself to you all 

NatandTom & Captainmeow

Test

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

What is going on?? 

Test

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.