• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Isn't this product page featuring photos of two different paddles?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36786

Ooh, looks like the same one to me in the images.

Could you advise what you see or maybe take a screen shot please ?

Thank you 

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It has already been fixed for about an hour now Leanne, it was four pictures previously :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

It has already been fixed for about an hour now Leanne, it was four pictures previously :)

Fab yes I was just too slow this time

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

Hi Leanne, not sure if this is just me, but I can't get the vibrator finder to work. If, say, I choose to see extra quiet pebble vibrators, all it does is tell me how many there are, but doesn't actually filter the results for me. I've tried on multiple browsers and on mobile, and it doesn't work on any of them.

I am sorry to hear that , It ahs not been raised as a fault . maybe try clearing cookies and attempting again ?

If that doesn't work I shall leave this one for tech team to pick up from here

Just cleared cookies and cache, and reattempted - no joy :( It used to work though, when it was initially launched.

Hello

Tech here picking it up ...

I'll do some digging and find out what's going on, please be patient as Leanne mentioned in previous post we are going through major changes here at LH HQ and the vibrator finder being part of this big additions is currrently under test, so still some adjustments to do to it.

However I will report back and forths to find out the issue and sort out as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for reporting

Jn

Hi, thanks for responding! And yes I'm aware it's not priority atm, just thought it might be worthwhile flagging up anyway, considering it's a really useful too :) But thanks for the update!

*useful tool, not too. Can't edit for some reason

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I just wanted to thank you for fixing the glitch that stopped item appearing on my profile page when reviewed. Greatly appreciated.

Big ali [sign in to see picture]

Hi

The reviews I made don't seem to link to my profile (my two recent ones!). It only shows my old ones??

Hello 

I thought it may be an idea to let you know of some issues we are aware of and are resolving:

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

**Bump** 

Hello

I thought it may be an idea to let you know of some issues we are aware of and are resolving:

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mobile devices. .

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now.

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry.

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title.

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence

**Bump**

Was just about to contact customer care about updating my photo, good thing I stumbled upon this first! Thanks for the update!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if this is a glitch or not but just seen this item in the bra set catagory http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17076 is obviously out of stock and part of the Christmas range so don't know if it's up by mistake or part of last years Christmas items ha

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Unsure if this is he place for it but want to see when this dress ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34151 ) is coming back in stock in an 18-20 and the site says "We expect it back in stock on: 27 April 2016" :/ which is obviously a bit late and so prob a mistake

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

^^ I've seen that for quite a few items. Either needs to be updated or never coming back in stock :/

honeybun91 wrote:

Don't know if this is a glitch or not but just seen this item in the bra set catagory http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17076 is obviously out of stock and part of the Christmas range so don't know if it's up by mistake or part of last years Christmas items ha

Looks like we are getting ready for Xmas 🎅🎅🎅🎅 Keep an eye out for stock on this 

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Unsure if this is he place for it but want to see when this dress ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34151 ) is coming back in stock in an 18-20 and the site says "We expect it back in stock on: 27 April 2016" :/ which is obviously a bit late and so prob a mistake

Hello 

Sorry I know it is quite confusing but shipment issues usually cause this, 

A quick chat with Customer care and they can advise on stock :) 

I have checked this one and it is due this week *subject to shipment changes*. You can always pop your email in to get a notification once it is back too. 

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i have a glitch on my wishlistm the product is on the left then a big space then over to the write just half the wording of the item, doesnt show for example we dont stock this or out of stock, i remember this happened before and then was fixed, hope it can again as quite annoying, thanks

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

It says that there is "1 review" for this product

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36551

but further down the page there is no sign of it at all and it says "not yet reviewed".

lmh95 wrote:

but further down the page there is no sign of it at all and it says "not yet reviewed".

Ohh thanks for letting us know. 

I have removed the review and re-added it . Give it 30 mins to update 

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Ohh thanks for letting us know.

I have removed the review and re-added it . Give it 30 mins to update

Thanks Leanne :)
    sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

When adding a review for the "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22653" the image displayed whilst reviewing is the card for a 'loyalty' bondage boutique gift, not the tickler.

Quick look on the forums and this loyalty scheme has ended. Perhaps fix to avoid questions to CS about how to participate (as I don't think the items come with the stickers anymore). As a latecomer to the range, seeing that promotion I wish I'd joined into the range earlier

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

sir.nick wrote:

When adding a review for the "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22653" the image displayed whilst reviewing is the card for a 'loyalty' bondage boutique gift, not the tickler.

Quick look on the forums and this loyalty scheme has ended. Perhaps fix to avoid questions to CS about how to participate (as I don't think the items come with the stickers anymore). As a latecomer to the range, seeing that promotion I wish I'd joined into the range earlier

Edit: oh I see 'broken images' should not be listed. But I thought this might be handy for CS to avoid confusion for buyers who submet reviews and think huh how do I do this (or fill up the now cleaned forum :P)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.