• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

This video cuts out before the end, just when lisa puts it in the tank http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/5109/

This one stops too: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/5111/
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

This video cuts out before the end, just when lisa puts it in the tank http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/5109/

Howdy 

Thanks for picking this up , I have edited the video and should be A ok in 20-30 minutes.

Thanks again :) 

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

There seems to be an issue around images currently hat is impactying profile images.

IT are aware and I am sure it will be reolved as soon as possible.

Sorry guys!

Is this issue still current? Or is it something I am doing wrong?

Thank you xxx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi my new reviews are not showing on my profile page. This is since the fifty shades darker launch.

I have written a review for Lubido aloe anal lube, which is live on the product page but not showing on my profile, and a review of the teal flirty boyshorts that would normally show with the words "pending aproval". Neither are visible.

Both of these items were purchases and not testers, I know testers don't show on your profile page.

thanks

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It's not just testers that aren't showing FL. It seems to be almost all new items :)

The photo with the clamp in the hand is double :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35196

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne, not sure if this is just me, but I can't get the vibrator finder to work. If, say, I choose to see extra quiet pebble vibrators, all it does is tell me how many there are, but doesn't actually filter the results for me. I've tried on multiple browsers and on mobile, and it doesn't work on any of them.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

The video for the fifty shades darker the sounds disappear around 30 seconds but the video continues playing.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35198

Hello 

I thought it may be an idea to let you know of some issues we are aware of and are resolving:

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

bondagegod wrote:

The video for the fifty shades darker the sounds disappear around 30 seconds but the video continues playing.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35198

Should be resolved in 10-15 minutes , just updated it.

Thanks for letting us know 

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

No problem. Thank you Leanne.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The video on this product page seems to be showing and talking about a different product from the same range

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36047

NatandTom wrote:

The video on this product page seems to be showing and talking about a different product from the same range

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36047

hello

I have removed the vid for now. Today is my video day so I shall take a closer look .

Thank you heart

Hello 

I thought it may be an idea to let you know of some issues we are aware of and are resolving:

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

**Bump**

captainmeow wrote:

Hi Leanne, not sure if this is just me, but I can't get the vibrator finder to work. If, say, I choose to see extra quiet pebble vibrators, all it does is tell me how many there are, but doesn't actually filter the results for me. I've tried on multiple browsers and on mobile, and it doesn't work on any of them.

I am sorry to hear that , It ahs not been raised as a fault . maybe try clearing cookies and attempting again ? 

If that doesn't work I shall leave this one for tech team to pick up from here 

Sxleksaker wrote:

The photo with the clamp in the hand is double :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35196

Ah yes, oops I will let studio know 

Thanks for letting us know 

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

captainmeow wrote:

I am sorry to hear that , It ahs not been raised as a fault . maybe try clearing cookies and attempting again ?

Just cleared cookies and cache, and reattempted - no joy :( It used to work though, when it was initially launched.

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

captainmeow wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

Just cleared cookies and cache, and reattempted - no joy :( It used to work though, when it was initially launched.

Hello

Tech here picking it up ... 

I'll do some digging and find out what's going on, please be patient as Leanne mentioned in previous post we are going through major changes here at LH HQ and the vibrator finder being part of this big additions is currrently under test, so still some adjustments to do to it.

However I will report back and forths to find out the issue and sort out as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted.  

Thanks for reporting yes

Jn

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Having trouble editing posts?

working now 🤔

Isn't this product page featuring photos of two different paddles?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36786

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.