• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

My reviews of new items never show up as pending on my profile LNT so I don't think anything is wrong :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

My reviews of new items never show up as pending on my profile LNT so I don't think anything is wrong :)

OK hun - I will give it a couple of days and see if it goes live xxx

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

Alicia4Ever wrote:

When I go on the product pages, there are only photos of the products on the top few rows, all the rest are just product name with aa space where the photo should be, this keeps happening so I thought I would post it here.

Hi Alicia,

Could you link me some product pages that I can reference. I haven't been able to observe it on the products I have viewed.

Ben

Sorry Ben it's just totally radom, I can shut my browser down and come back and it's still there, or just move pages, and go back ,and it's back to normal. Maybe it's a glitch in my browser or wi-fi connection, and nothing to do with the site; but it only does it on LH, though I am on here way more than anywhere else.

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

One of my reviews has been pending for a while.. I got an email about it from Customer Care asking if the item was faulty, but it wasn't.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Pierced_n_Spanked wrote:

One of my reviews has been pending for a while.. I got an email about it from Customer Care asking if the item was faulty, but it wasn't.

Heya. 

Please could you email customer care back to resolve this one. 

This will not be a glitch just a customer care process, we like to offer a replacement if needed :) 

Thank you 

I submitted a review for this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34587

Apart from the known glitch of it not showing on my profile or the reviews list, something very strange has happened.

The title is correct, and the overall ratings at the end of the review are correct - however the actual review is for something completely different (cage back knickets I believe) and certainly wasn't written by me.

Hope this can be corrected.

Thank you.

Pierced_n_Spanked [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Pierced_n_Spanked wrote:

Heya.

This will not be a glitch just a customer care process, we like to offer a replacement if needed :)

Thank you

I've now emailed back three times saying I dont need a replacement - the item (bodystocking) is not faulty!

Thanks, Leanne!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Apart from the known glitch of it not showing on my profile or the reviews list, something very strange has happened.

The title is correct, and the overall ratings at the end of the review are correct - however the actual review is for something completely different (cage back knickets I believe) and certainly wasn't written by me.

Thank you.

Oh no this is an odd one, I have removed the review. Do you have a copy of the correct one you can re-send so that I can try and talkly up what has occured please ?

Thanks for letting us know 

Pierced_n_Spanked wrote:

Pierced_n_Spanked wrote:

Heya.

Thank you

I've now emailed back three times saying I dont need a replacement - the item (bodystocking) is not faulty!

Thanks, Leanne!

Sorry about that , seems there was some confusion.

They have agreed to post and should go live in 24-48 hrs 

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Thank you.

Oh no this is an odd one, I have removed the review. Do you have a copy of the correct one you can re-send so that I can try and talkly up what has occured please ?

Thanks for letting us know

I really must learn to keep copies of reviews just in case.

I will write another, shall I just do ot via product page as usual?

Thanks xx

I have re-submitted review using link on product page.

Thank you xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I have re-submitted review using link on product page.

Thank you xxx

Thank you so much , I shall do soem digging and this one will go up in 24-48 hours :) 

Lovehoney - Sanika [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Hi,

In the Fetish clothing section I have noticed that there seems to be an issue with the 'sort by sizing' option. For example, if I search for a size four or six there appears to be lots of options, but actually many of these products are not available in either of those sizes. I checked the other day and there was only around thirty in these size categories, now there's sixty to eighty which suggests there's a glitch somewhere.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/fetish-clothing/all/4/all/all/all/all/

Hi NatandTom,

This issue has been reported to the tech team at Lovehoney.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

Sanika

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

I've tried to upload a secret tester review 4 times tonight and I've had a request blocked message each time. I contacted CS and was advised to clear my cookies, so I did that and it didn't work :-/

Hey OUCH,

Leanne pointed me in your direction. I've raised a ticket. Hoepfully this issue will get resolved soon.

Ben

Little update on this

When the review title contains a character such as ! , & " so on, it blocks the request. 

Please make sure all characters are removed from the review title before submitting. 

Thank you all for your paitence and thanks  luvved up cupple for bringing this to our attention heart

Ler [sign in to see picture]

I went ahead to review this (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35525), and after submitting it didn't show up as pending.

Although on my profile it says I have reviewed 9 items while only 8 show up. Could it mean that my review is not completely lost?

Ler wrote:

I went ahead to review this (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35525), and after submitting it didn't show up as pending.

Although on my profile it says I have reviewed 9 items while only 8 show up. Could it mean that my review is not completely lost?

Hi Ler 

Your review goes through an appoval stage , we then email once it is live.

This takes around 24-48 hours dependant on workload, which I have increased thanks to recent comp .. oops haha.

Your review has been received and will add once approved :) 

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Hi can't get profile picture added ?I did have one tryed to change it had trouble.
    so I deleted the current image thinking maybe this would help. Tryed to up load knew image and I click save changes. then it come up had trouble up loading image I have checked file size of image as it say under 500k which seem to be a pain in its self. offen trying to cut the picture with cropping,but it dose work normaly.
    I'm using a mobile and no matter what I try keeps saying trouble uploading so now have no profile pic often have same trouble when they to up load lingerie images wondering if its the whole mobile thing??ⁿ

There seems to be an issue around images currently hat is impactying profile images. 

IT are aware and I am sure it will be reolved as soon as possible. 

Sorry guys! 

Ler wrote:

Lastly, not sure if this is the right place for this but on the eu site the 'Special Offers' tab says "2 for 20€ Bodystockings", though clicking on it leads you to the actual offer which is 2 for 25€.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

This video cuts out before the end, just when lisa puts it in the tank http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/5109/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.