• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

I've tried to upload a secret tester review 4 times tonight and I've had a request blocked message each time. I contacted CS and was advised to clear my cookies, so I did that and it didn't work :-/

I'm guessing if I can post on the forums my account isn't blocked, so it muct be a glitch :D

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Just noticed that this is linked with Coquette products rather than Anais

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36761

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one to experience this?:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/

When I click on "lingerie set" it brings me to the knickers page, and when I click on the knickers icon it brings me to "sexy clothing"

When I use the kind of menue under each pictures it brings me at the right place. It's only when I click on the pictures that the issue occures.

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Am I the only one to experience this?:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/

When I click on "lingerie set" it brings me to the knickers page, and when I click on the knickers icon it brings me to "sexy clothing"

When I use the kind of menue under each pictures it brings me at the right place. It's only when I click on the pictures that the issue occures.

Hiya mamz!

Odd indeed I'm having a look at it and reporting to the powers there be to link to correct URL.

Thanks for reporting  

Jn yes

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I just wrote a review for the bondage boutique over the door restraints, and it said the product was unlisted, but it's up on the site. My review I just did after that one has come on to my profile, as awaiting moderation, but the over door restraints has not. Customer services said that it was normal for review to come up as unlisted until they are moderated, but that does not seem to be true.

Many thanks.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Hi, I just wrote a review for the bondage boutique over the door restraints, and it said the product was unlisted, but it's up on the site. My review I just did after that one has come on to my profile, as awaiting moderation, but the over door restraints has not. Customer services said that it was normal for review to come up as unlisted until they are moderated, but that does not seem to be true.

Many thanks.

Hello 

This is correct as the editor align the items upon moderation. The reason it did not align right away is beacuse the wording did not link to the product. I have now amended this before moderation. 

May I ask did you use the product page or the standard review link please ?

Jezebella wrote:

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, sorry for reposting if it has. The product video for the Purple Doxy Diecast cuts out before the end, just when Lisa is explaining the escalating setting:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36367

Thank you for raising this , sorry this was missed before. 

I have made some changes so all should be well in 30 minutes yes

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

My resent reviews still are not showing on my profile ?

glittergirl wrote:

My resent reviews still are not showing on my profile ?

Still an issue currently , we have a blocked issue we need to fix, which will need to take priority Sorry.

Look out for IT updates on this though 

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

I've tried to upload a secret tester review 4 times tonight and I've had a request blocked message each time. I contacted CS and was advised to clear my cookies, so I did that and it didn't work :-/

Hey OUCH,

Leanne pointed me in your direction. I've raised a ticket. Hoepfully this issue will get resolved soon.

Ben

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Many thanks.

Hello

This is correct as the editor align the items upon moderation. The reason it did not align right away is beacuse the wording did not link to the product. I have now amended this before moderation.

May I ask did you use the product page or the standard review link please ?

I used the link just above the reviews on the product page, i don't know where the standard review link is. I did just the same for the other reviews i have done only for this one, when i clicked next after writting the review it came up unlisted, and asked me to type in a product name. and general location, in this case I selected bondage from the drop down list.

Thanks for sorting it Leanne, was it something I did?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Hi, last night I tried to upload a review twice but when it came to submitting it I was asked to type the product name, which I couldn't do as there was too many words so I tried to shorten it but it came up unlisted.

I did exactly the same as Alicia, linked it directly from the product page and when i clicked next it came up unlisted. On the second attempt at submitting the review i tested it by hitting next page after fifty characters and it difnt come up 'unlisted', it would of let me submit the review. It seems like the sessions timing out after X amount of time.

Also when I'm writing long posts the same things happening. For example - I just write a massive post and when I hit submit i had been signed out. So again the session seems to be timed out 😔

When I go on the product pages, there are only photos of the products on the top few rows, all the rest are just product name with aa space where the photo should be, this keeps happening so I thought I would post it here.

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

When I go on the product pages, there are only photos of the products on the top few rows, all the rest are just product name with aa space where the photo should be, this keeps happening so I thought I would post it here.

Hi Alicia,

Could you link me some product pages that I can reference. I haven't been able to observe it on the products I have viewed.

Ben

Hi,

In the Fetish clothing section I have noticed that there seems to be an issue with the 'sort by sizing' option. For example, if I search for a size four or six there appears to be lots of options, but actually many of these products are not available in either of those sizes. I checked the other day and there was only around thirty in these size categories, now there's sixty to eighty which suggests there's a glitch somewhere.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/fetish-clothing/all/4/all/all/all/all/

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Hey OUCH,

Leanne pointed me in your direction. I've raised a ticket. Hoepfully this issue will get resolved soon.

Ben

Sorry for being rude, Ben, but I just spotted this. Good luck with it, I'll keep an eye out for any updates :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I have just submitted a review for this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34587

It said it had been submitted, but is not even showing up on my account as pending.

Should I re-submit?

Xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I have just submitted a review for this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34587

It said it had been submitted, but is not even showing up on my account as pending.

Should I re-submit?

Xx

I think it's to do with that known glitch as this has happened to me a fair bit recently. If it doesn't show up on your profile when it's live, then it doesn't show when it's pending either x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Actually I've had it show as pending before and then not on my account when live, but never had it not even show as pending before. Xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.