• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

TheDildoChronicles [sign in to see picture]

Mamz thank you it's certainly possible, I will keep it it mind

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Why can't we edit posts on our phones or upload pics on our phones?

CoughDrop [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

You can edit posts for five mins after you have written the post as long as you're not on you're phone.

You can't your delete posts at all.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply Bondagegod.

I haev tried this in the past, and if you have a smiley in the post it will not save when edited, just tried it agin to make sure.

As for deleting, agian this is ore of a request for that time when the net/website cocks up and does a double post, it would be nice to be able to delete it with the 5 minute edit window.

Thanks again, lets hope LH notice this one too

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

The missing reviews bug of testers has spread to some items. A battery review has vanished from profile, whilst other 'awaiting approvals' are all there. This was not a tester.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

CoughDrop wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

You can edit posts for five mins after you have written the post as long as you're not on you're phone.

Hope this helps.

I haev tried this in the past, and if you have a smiley in the post it will not save when edited, just tried it agin to make sure.

As for deleting, agian this is ore of a request for that time when the net/website cocks up and does a double post, it would be nice to be able to delete it with the 5 minute edit window.

Hey , 

The emoji thing is a known issue, even as mods we can not edit with emojis we just have to remove them. Sorry not great news but we do know about it. 

We won't allow deletion of posts as we need to monitor , you can get something deleted by hitting report or by letting customer care know, they will arrange that with us mods. 

I hope that helps clarify a little and again sorry it's not great news. 

sir.nick wrote:

The missing reviews bug of testers has spread to some items. A battery review has vanished from profile, whilst other 'awaiting approvals' are all there. This was not a tester.

Hello,

We are aware it is not just testers, this is the issue with resolution there is no direct pattern.

As long as it shows on the product page there is nothing to worry about.

We will post again on thsi once we know more. 

Sorry .

honeybun91 wrote:

Hmm Is anyone else having this issue too?

You only have a small window to edit, could it be you have missed that window ? 

In regards to pics are you making sure they are smaller than 1mb?

Thanks 

mamz wrote:

TheDildoChronicles wrote:

Hi guys

I'm new to the forums. Trying not to upset anyone, I keep finding on the word game threads that I read the previous post and reply and it takes me to a completely different page and my post them messes up the game and makes no sense as a reply.
    Is this because of being on an iPad?
    I hope I don't confuse/ anger anyone eek

Sometimes when I am on my computer and I click on the page number under the thread to open it dirrectly to the last page, there is still one more page to go (which didn't apprear on the home page). Could this be the cause of your problem?

This is usual and happens when we have had to remove posts from rule breaking issues. Or someone has left and so have the posts, username changes can cause such issues too... which is partly why we say pick wisely, 

If it gets glitchy that's when we shut it down and start a new one. Report the thread  if it does get glitchy and we will start another, sometimes we just don't notice straight away, 

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I can't upload pictures or edit posts on my phone either :) There is a button saying "Edit your post" but it doesn't work :p

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

Hmm Is anyone else having this issue too?

You only have a small window to edit, could it be you have missed that window ?

In regards to pics are you making sure they are smaller than 1mb?

Thanks

Yep - I confirm I also have the same problem, running an Android phone.  Cannot edit in 'browser' app, even within the time limit. Pretty sure I've tried with 'Dolphin' browser before, and that didn't work either for editing posts on the phone.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

My doxy review has disappeared, along with the doxy itself. It's not listed in the discontinued products and CC are stumped.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

My doxy review has disappeared, along with the doxy itself. It's not listed in the discontinued products and CC are stumped.

I am sorry , is it thsi product and review: 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35816

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Realized I was no longer getting teh Deal of the Day emails, even though I dont think i ever unsubscribed... signed up again. Got the confirmation email to make sure I wanted the emails, clicked the link and the page was an error message. Tried it a second time and it errored out again. Just thought you would want to know in case it is happening often when people try to subscribed to DOTD on the UK site. I will try the US side next since I mostly order over there anyway.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

On my account it says i have two items on thier to review that i have never recied as it was put on as a glitch is thier anyway to get rid of them please its driving me mad. One item has been thier for months!

CoughDrop [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

CoughDrop wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Hope this helps.

Hey ,

The emoji thing is a known issue, even as mods we can not edit with emojis we just have to remove them. Sorry not great news but we do know about it.

We won't allow deletion of posts as we need to monitor , you can get something deleted by hitting report or by letting customer care know, they will arrange that with us mods.

I hope that helps clarify a little and again sorry it's not great news.

Hi Leanne

Thanks for the answers, good to know that there is an option to delete via mods or C/S

fizzy wrote:

On my account it says i have two items on thier to review that i have never recied as it was put on as a glitch is thier anyway to get rid of them please its driving me mad. One item has been thier for months!

Sadly we are unable to remove them from your account , we can only do so from the system. 

You can submit a 'test' review to get rid for now until the issue is fixed 

Vanessa8 wrote:

Realized I was no longer getting teh Deal of the Day emails, even though I dont think i ever unsubscribed... signed up again. Got the confirmation email to make sure I wanted the emails, clicked the link and the page was an error message. Tried it a second time and it errored out again. Just thought you would want to know in case it is happening often when people try to subscribed to DOTD on the UK site. I will try the US side next since I mostly order over there anyway.

hmm I am sorry about that, it usually errors if the link has been pressed already. Are you now receiveing deal of the day emails?

This has not cropped up as an issue elsewhere so I am not sure if maybe it was just this one link... 

Review issue that has been reported to custromer care too: 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1502820-writing-a-review-blocked/#p1503941

It is odd as we have done test reviews and they are working fine.

Any one in IT able to do some digging please? 

Thanks 

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if this is a glitch or if it's normal, but in my opinion it shouldn't be that way.

When log out, we usually can't see member's pics, but when looking at the forum home page it seems we can see them as it diplays the pic of the last member who's posted in a thread. If you click to open the thread all the photos will be hidden, but you can see them before clicking.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I m getting the emails now Leanne. Any update on missing reviews from profile pages?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.